piperbuns

Rank 0
piperbuns
PostedNov 13, 2017 12:17 pm

A question

fish prices
Hi all, I'm still relatively new to this game, and I just started fishing and heard it was a great way to make money. But I have no idea what the prices would be to sell them at. I have most of the fish from Fishing area levels 1-8. Is there a place that has a list of prices? Or does it just fluctuate?

Any answers would be awesome, and if I put this thread in the wrong place, I'm so sorry! x.x
Advertisement

Facite

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2017 12:47 pm
Professions aren't typically a good source of revenue in Twin Saga. It is possible to sell higher level materials or make money from creating and selling goods, but even in the top profession tiers you'll find the margins to be quite slim as a whole. Even so, that's the high-end of the profession spectrum, which takes some time to reach.

At present the main revenue stream is predominantly grinding due to a lack of gold in the economy right now - dungeons like Aurora Sanctum are among the best due to low level requirement and above average gold returns.

piperbuns

Rank 0
piperbuns
PostedNov 13, 2017 12:48 pm
Okay, good to know. Thank you very much ^^

ahpek100

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2017 2:12 am
the economy is rigged at the moment. at lower level i would suggest to get fishing material that can be used for battle medal. players would buy this at 5-10 g maybe more per stack ( 100 pcs)