AmarisuRose

Rank 0
AmarisuRose
PostedNov 10, 2017 8:09 am

Not Enough Disc Space?

I've been trying to install it since yesterday, but...
As the title suggests, an error keeps popping up on the launcher, saying that there's "Not Enough Disc Space", even though I have 20 gigabytes free on both my hard drives. So, what really is the problem? Is the game just way bigger than I had anticipated? Cause the website said that it only requires 10 gigabytes of free space on the hard drives. It's driving me insane~ @_@

Also, I've been frantically trying to delete some stuff to free up space, but nowhere does it say where it's going to install it, it doesn't help either that there're no settings option to check where the game would download-

"I will be there." These four words, if repeated enough times, and when you follow through with it, can have the power to create an everlasting and powerful bond~
Advertisement

retro_express

Rank 0
retro_express
PostedNov 10, 2017 9:17 am
Hi there! I honestly can't remember what the steps are when downloading and installing AK. I think the downloader automatically downloads the game files into a folder on your C: drive and when you're installing it prompts you where to install to)

I can offer a suggestion regarding the storage issue.

Try running the disk cleanup tool to help remove unnecessary files.

Go to start, run, and type "cleanmgr" (without quotes)

There you'll be able to select the files you don't need and have the software remove them.

AmarisuRose

Rank 0
AmarisuRose
PostedNov 13, 2017 5:54 am
Ah, yep, that actually solved the problem! Sorry for the late reply, I've only now gotten back on my laptop. Thank you, by the way! You're truly my saviour, hehe~

"I will be there." These four words, if repeated enough times, and when you follow through with it, can have the power to create an everlasting and powerful bond~

zaidRANGER

Rank 0
zaidRANGER
PostedToday, at 4:07 am
"Ah, yep, that actually solved the problem!"

Is that sarcasm..? Cause that totally dint solve my problem