EVOKEAUS

Rank 0
EVOKEAUS
PostedNov 10, 2017 7:03 pm

Bought AP now my acount is suspended

So basically I bought $100 dollars worth of AP this morning they took my money but the suspend my account it says error on the top right but I have the AP in-game but cant use it
Advertisement

justinfong8

Game Sage: Twin Saga
justinfong8
PostedNov 10, 2017 9:06 pm
Hi there,

Your account is not suspended, the message on the website is just misleading Razz

In order to have the issue resolved, you must send a game support ticket. (If your game is not listed on that page, submit it to "General Questions")

EVOKEAUS

Rank 0
EVOKEAUS
PostedNov 11, 2017 1:07 am
justinfong8 wrote:
Hi there,

Your account is not suspended, the message on the website is just misleading Razz

In order to have the issue resolved, you must send a game support ticket. (If your game is not listed on that page, submit it to "General Questions")  

I have all ready done that they still have not contracted me it was over 9 hours again since i sent thw ticket in

justinfong8

Game Sage: Twin Saga
justinfong8
PostedNov 11, 2017 2:09 am
A response can take up to 48 hours, although I believe it is usually quicker. The support staff is based in Germany, where it is currently 9:09 AM CEST (at the time of this posting) so response time can also be affected by time zones ^^

EVOKEAUS

Rank 0
EVOKEAUS
PostedNov 11, 2017 3:10 am
justinfong8 wrote:
A response can take up to 48 hours, although I believe it is usually quicker. The support staff is based in Germany, where it is currently 9:09 AM CEST (at the time of this posting) so response time can also be affected by time zones ^^  
okay thanks for your help, really frustrated right now