Author Message

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
2317
Location
Germany
PostedNov 03, 2017 3:22 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Was there a change in the rewards or something?
I got a perm doctor mask from somewhere but no pen.

I don't mind it but just curious.

Edit: I see some ppl above had theirs removed. Pity.  

Ye, the perm mask should have been already removed because they were sent by mistake. You say you didn't receive any pen?

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here
Advertisement

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
16090
Location
Bulgaria
PostedNov 03, 2017 4:10 am
GS_Heiliger wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Was there a change in the rewards or something?
I got a perm doctor mask from somewhere but no pen.

I don't mind it but just curious.

Edit: I see some ppl above had theirs removed. Pity.  

Ye, the perm mask should have been already removed because they were sent by mistake. You say you didn't receive any pen?  

I received the perm mask today and I think the pen that I opened were only from daily login otherwise I woudl have noticed it.

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
Joined
18 Jul 2014
Posts
3259
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 03, 2017 6:04 am
Just to note, some people may have only received the pen and NOT the mask. This is because some people did not pick a choice of the mask so if you want the mask, please leave a message to one of the GS's and we can clear it up for you.

Thank you rikumiku23 for the design <3

bleis45

Rank 0
bleis45
Joined
11 Jul 2014
Posts
28
Location
Spain
PostedNov 03, 2017 7:46 am
but I received a mask of fp perm, but they took it from me and they gave me a pen for 15 days.

The fact is that there are people who did not remove the mask, but they took it from me.

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
2317
Location
Germany
PostedNov 03, 2017 8:30 am
bleis45 wrote:
but I received a mask of fp perm, but they took it from me and they gave me a pen for 15 days.

The fact is that there are people who did not remove the mask, but they took it from me.  
you got pen for 15 days? I guess you mean the mask. The perm mask will be removed from them too. You won't be the only one

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3395
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedNov 03, 2017 3:07 pm
Uh, so i think i missed this event, cant login/play, so i wont know if yes or no for a couple of days.

11zeta11

Rank 1
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
296
Location
Spain
PostedNov 04, 2017 7:58 am

Missing

I didn't get either pen or mask :"(

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
2317
Location
Germany
PostedNov 04, 2017 8:08 am

Re: Missing

11zeta11 wrote:
I didn't get either pen or mask :"(  
Did you participate with this name? I checked our collected entry list and you're not in there. PS: I've checked the list for missing names already.

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
Joined
18 Jul 2014
Posts
3259
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Missing

11zeta11 wrote:
I didn't get either pen or mask :"(  


Heya, I see it. We'll clear it up when a GM is around.

Thank you rikumiku23 for the design <3

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
Joined
02 Aug 2016
Posts
2317
Location
Germany
PostedNov 06, 2017 4:49 am

Re: Missing

GS_HatsuKoi wrote:
11zeta11 wrote:
I didn't get either pen or mask :"(  


Heya, I see it. We'll clear it up when a GM is around.  
it has been cleared up. You should have received your items, zeta

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: