GM_Tamino

Rank 0
GM_Tamino
PostedOct 31, 2017 8:31 am

Halloween Quiz on Discord!

It’s Halloween and this pretty much sums up my mood right now!

I’m always feeling the spooky vibes on a this very special time of year! And to celebrate I thought I’d do a little quiz-style Halloween giveaway for you!

All you have to do is to come on our Discord channel and take a part in our awesome quiz!

https://discord.gg/Eh4BsP7
English - channel
#s4-eu

This Friday on November 3rd at 16:00 GMT+1

Be the first to answer on any question correctly and get the reward!

Some tips:
1. It’s not only about S4 League Wink
2. Google may help you.

To those who successfully answer the quiz questions correctly will get one of these weapons for 3 days!

UMG-11 / Jaws Water Gun / The Big Blue Revolver / GoldenGear Smash Rifle / Skull Handgun / Dracula Rifle
Tactical Knife / Rux Plasma Sword / Binary Sigma Blade / Namahage Type-B Katana / Rule Breaker / T.O.D. Scythe

*But keep in mind that you can win max 3 weapons.

Well then… let’s meet on Friday!

Good luck everybody and stay spooky!
Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedOct 31, 2017 8:35 am
#bump

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

stan.adrian57

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2017 7:41 am

Re: Halloween Quiz on Discord!

GM_Tamino wrote:

To those who successfully answer the quiz questions correctly will get one of these weapons for 3 days!

3 days? Lmao that isn't worth it.

Starrraver

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2017 8:30 am
I'd choose a no stat PERMANENT item of my choice than any timed item.

At least make it 30-60 days so it can be crafting fodder.

GM_Tamino

Rank 0
GM_Tamino
PostedNov 01, 2017 8:54 am
Answering a question takes no more than a few seconds, so the reward is worth it.
You should consider this event as a chance to “try out” the weapon instead of actual prize like in tournaments and other events where you need much more time to participate.

Starrraver

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2017 9:03 am
GM_Tamino wrote:
Answering a question takes no more than a few seconds, so the reward is worth it.
You should consider this event as a chance to “try out” the weapon instead of actual prize like in tournaments and other events where you need much more time to participate.  

A better idea would be giving out pen, maybe 5k per answer. Seems like a more practical reward that balances out the low investment. Most forum goers have most of the weapons in question and pen started versions are always available if one really needs to test what the weapons are capable of.

SatanicAbyss

Rank 3
SatanicAbyss
PostedNov 01, 2017 9:33 am
Are you giving everyone with a correct answer a free 3 day rental, or just the first person, cause that ups the difficulty considerably making anything less than a perm pointless to even bother with.