GM_Chopper

Game Master
GM_Chopper
PostedJul 21, 2017 6:38 am   Last edited by GM_Chopper on Jul 25, 2017 7:07 am. Edited 1 time in total

PM introduction July 2017

A wild Dasher introduced himself and give some updates

Greetings Leaguers!

A new face has joined the S4 League team!
Please let me introduce myself.

My name is PM Dasher, and as my name already states, I am the new Product Manager for S4 League.

It has been a while since the last time the PM wrote a letter to the community, but I would like to resume this tradition.

A bit about myself: the name comes from one of the two dogs I own, Dasher. As I’m lucky to be able to bring dogs to the office, one of the two will most of the time be next to my desk. I have been working in the company for a while now but I’m new to S4 League itself. That’s why my knowledge is limited, but I am pleased to have an excellent team working with me that knows the game pretty well which I can rely on. So while I have a shooter background, most of you will kick my butt in S4 League. But one day...

One of the changes I would like to emphasize is our interest in suggestions that can be forwarded to the developers. In case you have some ideas on what to change, please let us know!

As an example, most of you felt the recent Breaker balancing was quite off. This is why we gathered feedback and forwarded it to the developers - and they were happy to oblige and adjusted the balance of this weapon.
Currently we are gathering feedback for the railgun.

Hack Issues

We are aware that there are still hacks in the game that create a negative game experience for a lot of players. It is still one - if not the most - important topic for us, and we continue to work on solutions with the developers.

One thing that I thought was great to hear about was that the community involvement in the matter, helping us by forwarding a lot of details about those hacks. I would like to thank you all for lending a hand fixing this problem.

Events

Our Community Managers, with the help of our awesome Game Sages, are trying to create more events, just as there had been in the past.

You asked if we could tell you about a Summer Event coming this year. Details will be shared at a later point of time.

Tournaments

Our team wants to bring back one, if not the most, successful tournament in the history of S4 League: The SuperSonic Tournament! As this is not an easy task due to a lot of issues in the past, this may still take some time. But we are eager to bring it back.

Content Pipeline

We can’t share the exact details about this, but rest assured that there is still content to come and that the developers will continue working on improving the game.

Christmas 2015 Compensation

It was brought to my attention that there was an issue around Christmas 2015 with a small compensation promised. Due to several team changes and issues where reward gifting could have been exploited, it took a while.

Starting from August 1st you will be able to get a free loot box containing two gold pen capsules. Every 72 hours you will be able to redeem them again. The box will be available until the 10th of August.

Leave a comment below for topics you would like to hear about in the next PM Letter. Keep in mind though that we might not be able to adress all of them.

Cheers,
PM Dasher  
Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedJul 21, 2017 8:31 am
#bump

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

Hayden0007

Rank 0
Hayden0007
PostedJul 21, 2017 8:41 am   Last edited by Hayden0007 on Jul 21, 2017 8:45 am. Edited 1 time in total
Niiice welcome

cybreros

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
PostedJul 21, 2017 8:43 am
Welcome to the new PM =)

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJul 21, 2017 8:47 am
Welcome.

And plz don't leave us .-.

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedJul 21, 2017 8:58 am
He's also on our official discord. If you wish to chat, everyone can join

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

c0untzero

Rank 0
c0untzero
PostedJul 21, 2017 9:07 am

It was brought to my attention that there was an issue around Christmas 2015 with a small compensation promised. Due to several team changes and issues where reward gifting could have been exploited, it took a while.
Starting from August 1st you will be able to get a free loot box containing two gold pen capsules. Every 72 hours you will be able to redeem them again. The box will be available until the 10th of August.  

after 1,5 years...
6 gold PEN capsules...
after 1,5 years...
just to silence the community about this topic...
after 1,5 years...

well... i don't take care of about any compensation, but it doesn't look like very thoughtful...

GS_HatsuKoi

GS_HatsuKoi
PostedJul 21, 2017 9:12 am
Dasher needs puggy nick omo
KEKI

Thank you rikumiku23 for the design <3

B3mo

Rank 2
B3mo
PostedJul 21, 2017 9:21 am

Re: PM introduction July 2017

A wild Dasher introduced himself and give some updates
Well lets fcking do this...
GM_Chopper wrote:
Greetings Leaguers!
Hack Issues

We are aware that there are still hacks in the game that create a negative game experience for a lot of players. It is still one - if not the most - important topic for us, and we continue to work on solutions with the developers.
Well if it is one or the most important topic then you should start here and don't work on many construction sites at the same time...

One thing that I thought was great to hear about was that the community involvement in the matter, helping us by forwarding a lot of details about those hacks. I would like to thank you all for lending a hand fixing this problem.
But it gets more or less ignored...

Events

Our Community Managers, with the help of our awesome Game Sages, are trying to create more events, just as there had been in the past.
The only one that is awesome is GS_Heiliger. Well some GS are also good and nice but where the hard are they?
You asked if we could tell you about a Summer Event coming this year. Details will be shared at a later point of time.
Means you also have no idea what is coming?

Tournaments

Our team wants to bring back one, if not the most, successful tournament in the history of S4 League: The SuperSonic Tournament! As this is not an easy task due to a lot of issues in the past, this may still take some time. But we are eager to bring it back.
Sure...

Content Pipeline

We can’t share the exact details about this, but rest assured that there is still content to come and that the developers will continue working on improving the game.
Improving the game? The content we get is making the game worse... Well the sets and weapon skins are nice tho? o.o

Christmas 2015 Compensation

So after the redeem codes are back and the lootbox got finally removed we have to play lootbox to get the reward after 1 and a half year? are you kidding? We could have done that a long time ago...

Leave a comment below for topics you would like to hear about in the next PM Letter. Keep in mind though that we might not be able to adress all of them.

Cheers,
PM Dasher  

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJul 21, 2017 9:24 am
c0untzero wrote:

after 1,5 years...
6 gold PEN capsules...
after 1,5 years...
just to silence the community about this topic...
after 1,5 years...

well... i don't take care of about any compensation, but it doesn't look like very thoughtful...  

I gave up any hope for it long ago. I will take anything over nothing at this point.