GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedJul 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Re: same here

same here
gracki1 wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
krbtyroll wrote:
i uninstalled it and downloaded your client and still getting the same error after 4 minutes after choosing any server i really don't know where is the problem !!  

That's most likely xigncode detecting something on your computer. Try to contact support@wellbia.com and send them your xigncode.log file that you can find in your s4league folder  

can i send it too? ive got same proble, cant even click on server cuz i get loged off  

if you got about the same issue, sure

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here
Advertisement

gracki1

Rank 0
PostedJul 17, 2017 1:38 pm
when i send mail i just get a bot reply that tells me to do exactly what i did during sending that mail ... even i i did reply to the very same email i just get copypasted text from a bot

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedJul 17, 2017 1:40 pm
gracki1 wrote:
when i send mail i just get a bot reply that tells me to do exactly what i did during sending that mail ... even i i did reply to the very same email i just get copypasted text from a bot  
It read what was written in the file and hence they gave you a suggestion to solve it. so, what does it say?

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

gracki1

Rank 0
PostedJul 17, 2017 1:46 pm
Hello there!
This is an automated response from the Support team of Wellbia Co., Ltd.
Hmm, seems like you have some troubleshooting issues with your game!
We’re sorry for your inconvenience.
Please follow the procedures below to solve the issue you’re going through.
1. Install a PC anti-virus program, update and analyze to wipe out any malware.
2. Delete the xmag.xem file located inside the folder that you’ve sent the xigncode.log file.
3. Reboot your PC and launch your game.
If you continue to have issues, please send us an additional email with a title of your game and publisher attached with your xigncode.log for personal assistance.
For those who are using Windows 10 TP (Technical Preview), Microsoft is constantly making updates to improve functions and eliminate bugs. XIGNCODE3 accordingly needs updates following the frequent Windows 10 TP changes. Although your game may have XIGNCODE3 error issues during game launch, please note that we are trying our best to keep in date regarding compatibility functions for Windows 10 TP.
Thanks!
Remember, we’re always here to protect you from hacks and malware!
... i got that text like 3 times now

GoldWhite02

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2017 4:46 am

same
Whenever I enter a room, it says "Connection To The Server Has Been Terminated." I've tried everything, installing the game again, checking my firewall, anti-virus and internet speed. However, when I log in with a new Aeria account, I can play S4 League without any connection problems. I don't want to play with a new account. What should I do to play with my main account again?

GS_Heiliger

GS_Heiliger
PostedJul 27, 2017 4:52 am

same
GoldWhite02 wrote:
Whenever I enter a room, it says "Connection To The Server Has Been Terminated." I've tried everything, installing the game again, checking my firewall, anti-virus and internet speed. However, when I log in with a new Aeria account, I can play S4 League without any connection problems. I don't want to play with a new account. What should I do to play with my main account again?  
That is a sign of being blacklisted by a hacker. There's no fix for it at the moment. All you can do for now, is to get in contact with these blacklisters