The2009RKO

Game Sage: Twin Saga
The2009RKO
PostedJul 17, 2017 8:17 am

Welcome our new GameSages!

Fresh meat!

Heyo peepz,

We would like to introduce 4 brand new GameSages who are joining the TwinSaga team!

All of them have been around for a while (which some of you may have already noticed, specially on Discord), but haven't had proper introduction around here yet.

First, we have Luneari:

Hello all my name is Luneari, but you can call me Lune if you'd like. I'm a helper by nature, so I like to help where I can. I like to make people smile and laugh. I enjoy playing Twin Saga, making outfits in Twin Saga, watching anime, watching movies, eating food, drawing, sleeping, and just relaxing at home. I can't wait to interact with the community more, and get to know you. See you around \o!  

Secondly, we have Arietty:

'allo and welcome everyone!
My name is Arietty, but you can call me Ari too. I've been playing Twin Saga since the very first day of Founders Beta! What I absolutely love in Twin Saga (besides the cute costumes and my lovely Claire) is the Waterpark Battlefield. :hearts: You should be able to see me there, when the timezone is letting me and when I am not already running dungeons or doing my Achievements of course! Talking about timezones, I live in germany and can speak german aswell, so you can also PM me in german, if you need anything.
I'm a crazy person and full of energy, but I can be serious aswell. I love to draw, work with photoshop and as most of you know I love to sing! (More Karaoke, yaay~)

Hope we will have a super great time together. See you soon!

Next, we have Michi:

Hello everyone Smile my name is Michelle, but call me Michi. I absolutely love playing TS and chatting with people. Currently, I'm working on end-game content and achievements! I main paladin and now I'm working towards mastering other classes! I hope to get to know everyone here. I love to help people out with anything TS - from learning the basics of the game to the advance mechanics! Feel free to reach out to me, DM or mention. I have lots planned and I look forward to making some events out of my ideas. I'm excited to be part of the TS team.  

Last but not least, we have Potato:

Hi everyone, my name is Potato, but you can also call me Justin. I live on the Pacific coast of the US, which is the same time as the server time (currently UTC-7), so I will usually be available during those hours. English is my main language and while I do not have native-level fluency in any others, I understand some Chinese and I am learning French. I have enjoyed Twin Saga since it first opened, and I hope to be able to build good relationships with all of you Smile

Please feel free to contact myself (or any other game sage) if you need help or would like to give feedback/suggestions <3

Nice to meet you all!

P.S.: If you haven't joined the official Discord server already, join!
https://discord.gg/Mbryf5k  

So please welcome Luneari, Arietty, Michi and Potato!

As our Pug Master Larek would do...

Advertisement

hyperfoal

Rank 2
hyperfoal
PostedJul 17, 2017 9:09 am
Congratulations & goodluck. ♡

G o n e B o i s

GM_Larek

Game Master
GM_Larek
PostedJul 17, 2017 9:11 am
Happy to see you guys on board! <3

<< Click Me

aurorasoltice

Rank 3
aurorasoltice
PostedJul 17, 2017 10:12 am
Is it the same Potato I spoke to on discord? XD idk if you remember me LOL. Anyway it's good to have a good amount of GS and hopefully you will all be able to adjust and do well~ Wish you all good and try to have fun being GS. (Though don't -cough- slack -cough- too much like i used to way back then). Congratulations!

cybreros

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
PostedJul 17, 2017 10:36 am
Welcome =)

justinfong8

justinfong8
PostedJul 17, 2017 2:26 pm
aurorasoltice wrote:
Is it the same Potato I spoke to on discord? XD idk if you remember me LOL. Anyway it's good to have a good amount of GS and hopefully you will all be able to adjust and do well~ Wish you all good and try to have fun being GS. (Though don't -cough- slack -cough- too much like i used to way back then). Congratulations!  

I am indeed the potato from Discord, and I do indeed remember you Wink but at that time I didn't make the connection between your Discord name and forum name (even though they are exactly the same... OTL)

I hope not to slack off too much :p

walmazi

Rank 5.1
walmazi
PostedJul 18, 2017 1:26 am
Congratulations GSs!

JUSTIN so happy to see you as a GS, I've always seen you as a asset to the Aeria community. Hopefully will get to know the rest of you guys more as time goes on.~

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
PostedJul 18, 2017 3:17 am
ARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
S4 misses you
When I say S4, I mean me >:
rip InJ
And pug for you

Is that the Michi i know?!

and and HERE'S A PUGATO FOR THE POTATO

Thank you rikumiku23 for the design <3

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedJul 18, 2017 5:06 am
GS_HatsuKoi wrote:

Nope it's not me. Im not a girl :pug: I haven't played Twin Saga that much..probaly i gonna try it out today again.. and well congratz to Arietty and other guys for becoming a trial GS on TS.

owo nice pugtato!

OjamaCaglajo

OjamaCaglajo
PostedJul 18, 2017 5:33 am
GS_HatsuKoi wrote:
S4 misses you
When I say S4, I mean me >:
rip InJ

Haatsuuuuuuuuupug! \o/ nya~
I miss S4 too! (And you ofc<3) :'( I am still here! I love you guys!

Oh no, that's not our Michi from S4! We have our own lovely Michi in TS here with us. <3

@Michi Thank you too!! <3

Thank you all! I am happy to be here. You guys are so lovely! :3
Will see you ingame!

-Ari

S4 League: .Arietty* || Twin Saga: GS_Arietty