PostedJul 13, 2017 10:41 pm

help meeeeeeeee

abran wolfteam que quiero jugar
Advertisement

PM_Epicyon

Product Manager
PM_Epicyon
PostedJul 14, 2017 2:17 am
Hey everyone, we're excited to be here! We've a lot of interesting plans for you but of course we also want to address existing issues.

Unfortunately Wolfteam haven't had enough attention for awhile which means we have *a lot* of rather boring but necessary stuff to do on our side. I will #soon share a PM letter with more details but basically my vision is to
1) Be honest: And following that, I have to start with asking you not to expect too many sudden changes. We didn't receive a letter from an owl at the age of 11 and we don't have magic wands. As filthy muggles, we need to put time and effort into things to make them happen. That said, we won't let this stop us from doing fun stuff Smile

2) Breath back life into the community: I hope you enjoyed our little event on forums and social media. We have more of these in works, plus in-game and other forum events and tournaments in future.

3) Keep an open communication: We'll be sending surveys (first one will go today or early next week), publishing pm letters, opening feedback forms etc.

Already so much text X_X
Thanks for the warm welcome and as a reminder, here is our Facebook and Twitter! We're activating them, you'll see more and more stuff over there very soon!

przemo2001k

Rank 0
PostedJul 14, 2017 9:29 am
Help me in recover my acc...I know 1st mail on wtrl.I merged from wtpl and i didnt get response from g.m.Mail on Pl i dont remember.Same as payments.Stealer could use hacks on that acc so maybe thats the reason why g.m. didnt response to me.And i cant find myself at community-members...

Joghurt111

Rank 0
Joghurt111
PostedJul 14, 2017 11:23 am
an das "neue team": es nützt alles nichts, wenn ihr nicht die hacker aus dem spiel bekommt, bla bla bla. hatte heute nur in kurzer zeit, viele dc `s von hackern. bekämpfung der hacker, daran werdet ihr gemessen, ob ihr überhaupt eine daseinberechtigung habt.

alpbamsi

Rank 0
alpbamsi
PostedJul 14, 2017 1:59 pm
Aeria Wolfteam is not my team,My team is certain

good luck

vTurko

Rank 0
vTurko
PostedJul 15, 2017 2:22 pm
alpbamsi wrote:

good luck  

Katılıyorum (I agree) Very Happy

PM_Epicyon

Product Manager
PM_Epicyon
PostedJul 17, 2017 4:58 am
alpbamsi wrote:

good luck  

So, your team is certainly Besiktas?
We can never replace them for sure! Razz

Hypomania_

Rank 3
Hypomania_
PostedJul 17, 2017 7:30 am
woh woh kyot

zizoalashkar10

Rank 1
zizoalashkar10
PostedJul 17, 2017 4:49 pm
Finally !!

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedJul 20, 2017 9:13 pm
Firstly welcome to the new staff, I know i am a little late tho but never too late. I have heard the quote " We will try to revive Wolfteam" since years but hey lets give you a chance like we gave the staff before.

And I would like to ask which GENUIS was behind this kill count event which gives free Uzas-dwi to everyone? LOL I would really like to know Very Happy