Deadon

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2016 8:59 am

GF installing problem

Hi!

I've been trying to play the game, i installed Aeria Ignite, and then downloaded GF thru Aeria Ignite, Then it asked me to install the game, so i did, but after the installation is over it doesn't recognise it, Aeria keeps asking to install, i've done it several times, still can't launch the game.

Please Help
Advertisement

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedFeb 10, 2016 9:21 am

Re: GF installing problem

Deadon wrote:
Hi!

I've been trying to play the game, i installed Aeria Ignite, and then downloaded GF thru Aeria Ignite, Then it asked me to install the game, so i did, but after the installation is over it doesn't recognise it, Aeria keeps asking to install, i've done it several times, still can't launch the game.

Please Help  

If you know if it's downloaded and installed on your computer. You could go to you C: drive and look for the grand fantasia folder there. Find and use one of the launchers then just run the launcher from there.

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting."

christian_cupal

Rank 0
christian_cupal
PostedJul 16, 2017 10:54 am
Hello, i have a problem.

in the luncher

http canīt connect, waiting to retry download: gamefileList.txt

what is this?

(i am a german man, sorry for my english)

walmazi

Rank 5.1
walmazi
PostedJul 17, 2017 5:11 pm
christian_cupal wrote:
Hello, i have a problem.

in the luncher

http canīt connect, waiting to retry download: gamefileList.txt

what is this?

(i am a german man, sorry for my english)  

This error sometimes occurs when GF isn't allowed through the firewall. Could you check to see if that is the case?

9Lawfer

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2017 11:45 pm

Can someone help me please
After months without playing I decided to play again, after updating the launcher and hitting start button, it always leads me to this

I tried cleaning all caches, updating IE, reinstalling IE/GF, full scan, reseting modem, enabling "automatically detect settings" in lan settings, adding grandfantasia to trusted sites, adding to firewall/antivirus exception list, editing lunchermod and probably other methods that I can't remember right now. This **** error just persists, can someone help me

9Lawfer

Rank 0
PostedAug 04, 2017 7:40 am
almost a week and no reply from staff or anyone, imma just give up on this game.