adamjohnson.it2

Rank 0
PostedJul 14, 2017 5:24 am   Last edited by adamjohnson.it2 on Jul 17, 2017 4:32 am. Edited 1 time in total

Surprised Negatively surprised

As the title already says I have to say with them really time to stand still?
Why is this saying after 1 1/2 years I looked past and they still have not have managed (Grand) Marshal Order the droprate to memorize
(8 + hours grind they guess nothing, but also nothing even 1 drop)

After 1 1/2 years they have still not managed, even after perpetual discusion inclusive suggestions with div.
Pictures as how many possibilities this could offer the effects to hide.

The only thing they have brought is more and more icon on screens,
crowded starglade at Npc where very fast overview lose only cash cash cash and even more cash.

Thank you no I've seen enough, seen so much nothing that they have not changed

Please do not link advertisements and outside links
Advertisement

walmazi

Rank 5.1
walmazi
PostedJul 14, 2017 7:24 am
Aeria just hosts Crystal Saga for Aeria players, I don't think they can forward suggestions here. You're better off asking in R2 forums.

Agreed on the screen looking like a mess, cons of trying to fit in so much into a small browser based game.

nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedJul 21, 2017 3:45 pm
Personally, grinding for these drops took me weeks, and it was to unlock just 1 level. Is going to take a very long time and alot of testing in different spots where elites spawn. Practically afk for days at one point. I agree, the drop on these items needs to be fixed.

It has been suggested already but is really not up to aeria, but the devs to fix this sadly.