B3mo

Rank 1
B3mo
PostedJul 05, 2017 2:16 pm
Well maybe someone knows because I can't remember it.

Before dagger became a thing was there a silber and bronce handgun for the 2nd and 3rd place in the SST? o.o

Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedJul 05, 2017 2:30 pm
B3mo wrote:

Before dagger became a thing was there a silber and bronce handgun for the 2nd and 3rd place in the SST? o.o  

As I see it on the sst of 2015, only the first place received the handgun and in gold. I'm unsure if it's available also in silver and bronze

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedJul 05, 2017 2:54 pm
GS_Heiliger wrote:
B3mo wrote:

As I see it on the sst of 2015, only the first place received the handgun and in gold. I'm unsure if it's available also in silver and bronze  

There isn't any bronce/silver hg/ps/cs/smash. And there are silver and bronce daggers, but these aren't SST Weapons, they are called Arena Weapon. Same for the 2015 Crown it's not a SST crown its the Arena Laurel. They were given out for 1st/2nd/3rd place. Gold,Silver,Bronce.

In Korea S4 they also give out the old Crowns in Bronce and Silver too.

THIS

herlley21

Rank 0
herlley21
PostedJul 08, 2017 4:17 am
Should i uninstal s4 or nahhh?

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJul 08, 2017 9:21 am
herlley21 wrote:
Should i uninstal s4 or nahhh?  

I would say it depends on if you are enjoying it or not :3

CurePrincess

Rank 0
CurePrincess
PostedAug 08, 2017 11:09 am

ask anyting S4 related

i have just started S4, and man this game is so much fun but also challenging, i have only tried two game modes touchdown, death match. When in a real touchdown i find it difficult as i am not permitted to use my sniper weapon,and i am really only good at long ranges. Do you have any idea of what I should do to improve.

In deathmatch I find it hard to be in the right place at once and this is in training any idea at what techniques should be employed.

B3mo

Rank 1
B3mo
PostedAug 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Re: ask anyting S4 related

CurePrincess wrote:
i have just started S4, and man this game is so much fun but also challenging, i have only tried two game modes touchdown, death match. When in a real touchdown i find it difficult as i am not permitted to use my sniper weapon,and i am really only good at long ranges. Do you have any idea of what I should do to improve.

In deathmatch I find it hard to be in the right place at once and this is in training any idea at what techniques should be employed.  

I would say learning by doing. Just try different weapons or test some stuff other People are using. there are also rooms where sniper weapons are not banned so look 4 them. what sniper spot is good and wich one is not is up to you to deside and learning the maps and movements what your enemies are using should be one of the first things a sniper should know^^

before you ask how you learn the movement of your enemy it is just learning by doing^^ People mostly run routes they are used to.

Hope I could help you a Little bit at least

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
PostedAug 13, 2017 5:18 am

CurePrincess wrote:

My recommendation is that you must adapt to counterattack the most used weapons with other weapons. If you want to train your dodges and jumps, i personally trained at Chaser when i came back and it did the work.

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedAug 13, 2017 6:56 am

CurePrincess wrote:

You cant use sniper? uh, let me think.
If you are confortable with long range & cant handle the frontlines, be on support duty.
Either by healing, giving covering fire, or using stuff like bombs, sentries, other crowd control weapons or medium range weapons.
If you cant handle 1v1s, dont be a striker, tank or invader.

Most people these days go for a full FP stats striker so they can bum rush into scoring/killing, so, if youre not good at it, then be the one that focus on stopping them.

I dont know wich weapons you are used to use or those that you dislike/are inexperienced to use, so i cannot advice a specific set.

Shayklos

Rank 0
Shayklos
PostedSep 08, 2017 9:48 am
How often do the I'Capsules Rotate?