llaurick

Twin Saga Gold Founder
llaurick
PostedJun 18, 2017 8:46 am
I remember when Rose told me she had their translation file. She was pointing them exactly what to translate in it, she even gave them the updated file, but they did nothing with it.
As you say, fixing translation is not hard.

I am a software test engineer, I know what could be easy or not to fix, and there are a lots of stuff that are easy.
The french name is a very major bug, killing the game play, and they wont even fix that.

It sadden me to see how Aeria behave, because I love the game.
And it enrages me when people tell us to stop complaining.
I can't agree with the choice of: Take things as they are and make belief all is well, or leave.

Movae, refusing to b a Sheep.
Advertisement

Blagelknight

Rank 0
Blagelknight
PostedJun 18, 2017 9:32 pm
2 years have passed is Aeria has not yet updated this game, friends stop listening to their team of GSs because currently the new GSs of this forum know less than the older players of this game, they do not have any information from the GM team, And they go around programmed to say that the game will not close just to maintain the position of GS in the forum, which I believe is a joke be GSs in Aeria Games mainly in eden.

If you think there is truth in the phrase '' Eden will not close '' you are all mistaken, the same sentence was used 2 months before they did close the Dragomon Hunter by GSs, stop relying on anyone just because it loads a patente on nickname.

The fact is that Aeria doesn't care about its players or games.

Hiolith

Rank 0
Hiolith
PostedJun 19, 2017 2:10 am
I asked:
"Though I know it may not be to your current knowledge but I would still
like to know whether we can look forward to - at least - a complete archive
update this year if not any new changes or patches. Thank you."

A reply was:
"Dear Hiolith,
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately we cannot give you a definite answer to your question for the time being.
Please visit our forums for any update.
Kind regards, "

One thing does at least work now - the ticket answering service, they try to update the altars, even if it remains very repetitive. It's hard to say what will happen or what will not.
This game has not been updated in a long time. Not sure how it's been for other games in the meantime. But surely EE receives too less attention.

Scylla_Jeruscha

Rank 0
Scylla_Jeruscha
PostedJun 19, 2017 2:22 am
Blagelknight wrote:
If you think there is truth in the phrase '' Eden will not close '' you are all mistaken, the same sentence was used 2 months before they did close the Dragomon Hunter by GSs, stop relying on anyone just because it loads a patente on nickname.

Before the german players merged with this server i was gs on the german server. We asked if our server get closed, cause we had no content for a long time, the gm (ours) doesnt came online, we had no gs-gm meeting for more then 6 months, nothing happend to our game anymore, but the other gm (he helped us in the time while our gm wasnt there) told us, that the game wont close. he even promised it. we wanted to know this cause we were planning to do a big event for many weeks and we worked hard on this event. then, just a few days later, we were playing a other game in this moment, a guildmate joined teamspeak and asked why we didnt told them that he server get shutdowned. (my ig-cpl was gs too) and we were both like "wtf, shutdown?! b. promised that there wont be a shutdown!)

the whole community were mad, really mad, some ppl spend alot of money 1-2 days ago... they even hosted a tier spender short time before the announcement came!

guys, really, if aeria says there wont be a shutdown, dont believe them! just "enjoy" the game as long as u can^^

~Kaori

walmazi

Rank 5
walmazi
PostedJun 19, 2017 3:59 am
JordanShinigami wrote:

Original game dying would do nothing but boost the private server lol, private server past FNO content nevermind aeria server lmao. The games development has already stopped in FNO and aeria is about 4 patches away from that stage. Please do a little research before saying things like this lmao  

Typically what I mentioned does happen, but it seems in the case of Eden Eternal you're correct.

yashuchia

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2017 6:10 am
I just want a roley roley roley with a dab of ranch i already got some designer to goes on my pants

Sekkkyyy

Founder: Dragomon Hunter
Sekkkyyy
PostedJun 22, 2017 1:13 pm
dank

Sekundes/Yuzero of EE/AK/DH/TOS

Oikawwas

Rank 0
Oikawwas
PostedJun 23, 2017 5:25 pm
Surprised there's still people around.

discord * arisaberri #2559

majruto

Rank 0
majruto
PostedJun 23, 2017 9:17 pm
**** after hearing what Scylla_Jeruscha said now I am a little nervous to get AP Sad

Suzurachi

Twin Saga Silver Founder
Suzurachi
PostedToday, at 10:05 am
majruto wrote:
**** after hearing what Scylla_Jeruscha said now I am a little nervous to get AP Sad  

Well if you enjoy the game, and want to spend AP, might as well. Lots of games shut down/ get old anyhow, so not like its a very good purchase in any scenario, anyway. Just if enjoy it might as well support it (mostly, if the game has so much good stuff to you that spending would make it more fun for you, might as well)

I personally wouldn't mostly because of how the game has not received updates, and how unenthusiastic the staff/volunteers come off as.

(edit to clarify, as someone who cant really play at the moment but reads the forums, it seems like the game is treated as trash, and all complaints just sorta pushed aside by vague reasoning , that a lot of the time just makes things worse.)