abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedMay 14, 2017 2:17 am

Unanswered Love Letters

All the love letters from the beginning till the end, from loving to begging...
Hi there,

This will be an epistolary kind of novel. It will feature many of the love letters that were sent since the beginning of the relationship that happened during "Story of a heart" through the very end of it.

They range from love, desire and happiness to begging, asking kindly and despair.

It is really very hard for me to do this because as the title says the letters were never answered. They never had any importance to the person that received them. He always wanted to get what he wanted. Let it be an in game item, money, etc.

They will be posted in no particular order.

Advertisement

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedMay 14, 2017 2:23 am
I knew I had to leave that day... I couldn't take it anymore. Yes, I had it all by then but I lost myself somehow... Well who cares what I do now? I never thought you'd hurt this much. That you'd break my heart so easily.

You're a fool and that's a fact. You're a fool and you can't see that our love was meant to be.

The memories start to flow... The pictures (you and me) I keep them on the floor beside my bed... The images rewind. I lose myself in time. The movie still plays on inside my head.

You're always here and that's how it seems. I feel you even in my dreams.

You should have stayed and worked it out! That's what love's all about!

Instead you left me all alone!

Why is love so hard to understand for you?

You really should have stayed and worked it out... but you left me all alone.

I did everything. I gave you everything. I lost everything to you.

I don't know what I am anymore.

You took everything with you. You don't care if I should live or die.

Did you ever care about me? Did you ever really love me?

Have you ever loved anyone besides yourself?

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedMay 16, 2017 8:51 pm

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedMay 29, 2017 3:02 am
It's hard to let go when there's always something there remind me how things could be. I've tried to get you off my mind. I've tried to play my part but every time I close my eyes you're still inside my heart.

I hope that in time you will come back to your senses, see the sings and change your mind.

I try to look the other way and keep my heart on hold but every time I think of you I lose my self-control...

Why can't I laugh? Why must I cry? Give me just one good why... Why does it rain here in my heart evere day we're apart? Why can't it be just you and me?

(Heartbreak lullaby)

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedJun 12, 2017 10:17 pm
Expect the unexpected.

Everyone will know what you are.

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedJun 14, 2017 2:57 am
You denying that I exist won't make me disappear.

PS: Grats on the third place.

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedJun 14, 2017 6:47 am
Dear Gian:

I know that you read these messages and I know how you might feel about them.

Even though it has been more than one year I really need to contact you. I need to share something with you that is life or death thing.

I can't believe that after all the years that we have known each others you take this attitude of avoiding me and pretending that I didn't exist.

We shared many things. We suffered, we laughed, we told many secrets.

I know that deep inside you keep all those memories and the good times we had and that a part of me will always be yours. But your pride is bigger than that. And there's nothing I can do about this.

I just hope that at least, for one moment, you take away all the unnecessary hatred you have built towards me.

I keep the good memories of you and me. And I really need to speak to you. I can't find a way to contact you. But you know how to contact me.

If there's at least a good part of the person you once were you won't ignore this message.

This is really necessary.

I hope you contact me. I have to tell you many things and they cannot wait.

Please put all the bad things aside and remember the good times.