GM_Chopper

Game Master
GM_Chopper
PostedJun 14, 2017 3:37 am

S4L Coloring Book - The winners

Dear Leaguers,

We're happy to finally announce our winners for the long due Coloring Book Challenge:

Tsutsu13
Hella_from_Hell
Krihstin
Ashikokiss
Butter91
Paindemie2
kurokochiS4 (First and second)

As a reward the winners are now compiled in our Digital Coloring Book. This Coloring Book will be edited with future similar challenges on other themes.

You can find our coloring book on our website.

With this challenge over, I look forward to seeing our artists back in our soon-to-return drawing contests and challenges ;D

Congratulations to our winners and see you in the next one!
Advertisement

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedJun 14, 2017 9:03 am
Congratz to everyone

Check out our general technical thread with all possible issues by clicking here

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJun 14, 2017 11:35 am
I almost though this is going to end like the xmas gift. Glad that it didn't happen.

Is there any way to print or save these things? I mean, that is the whole point of a coloring book, right?

Also idk if it is done on purpose or it is a result from the conversion but the quality of the images is lowered due to being compressed to .jpg format.

Btw, since there are "winners", isn't there going to be any other rewards other than the participation ones?

EmanNabil1

Rank 0
EmanNabil1
PostedJun 14, 2017 12:10 pm
congrats guys ♥ the long wait is finally over

GM_Chopper

Game Master
GM_Chopper
PostedJun 14, 2017 12:18 pm
@Hella I plan to put both a PDF version of it and all of the wining entries available on the website in original quality as well. I might even consider printing hard copies in the future who knows ;I

As for the prize, there is no additional one as being in the book is the reward itself.

Please keep in mind we thought of this as a challenge and not the classic drawing events but these will be back soon as well.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedJun 14, 2017 12:28 pm
GM_Chopper wrote:
PDF version  

That would be nice but just keep it possible to be previewed as well.