setzfrost

Twin Saga Silver Founder
setzfrost
PostedMay 19, 2017 12:14 pm   Last edited by setzfrost on May 19, 2017 1:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total

It's the end of the game as we know it

and I feel fine...
Hello guys !

I know some of you must be angry, some sad, some disappointed, some choked, maybe even some relieved or happy. I feel the same (well, except for the last two xD). Some of you may think we knew before and hid the truth from you, it's not : we learned it the same way that you did, making it even more frustrating since we exhausted ourselves to do the job and were still being told things were fine. I do not know yet why they suddenly decided to put an end to things, so let's stick to what was said in the news on site. :/

I spend a wonderful time in this game. Of course, there were good moments and bad moments, people I appreciated, people I didn't, people who appreciated me, people who didn't, some times where I was happy (like when i first soloed lvl 60 Balestrom, and got how my gear was **** at that time ! xD), some times where I was sad (when my friends left, when people clashed for trivial things, when friends were blamed for no reasons)... And it was a pleasure to spend time with you guys, I sincerely mean it. I'll miss you. I still have outside game contact with some people, some other to add, some who became friends, I may be seeing some of you in other games (mostly from the FR community, dunno about EN community :'( ), and for those that I won't see again well... good bye, I'll miss you, and I hope your journey will be a good one.

Please do not point fingers or blame anyone, it's no ones fault (especially GM's, haha xD). It just had to end, and venting your anger now won't change a thing. Better keep going, make a lot of good memories while it's still possible, and end things in the best way we can. And to conclude, I'll quote a recent episode of a serie a like (a hug to those who get it ! <3 ) :

Everything ends, and it's always sad. But everything starts again too, and it's always happy. Be happy.  

What I mean to say with that is, the end of one thing is only the beginning of another. This game may end, but you've got memories, met people, with some of them who'll remain close to you ever after. Do not focus on the fact that things end, focus on what you gained from the time in here and get the best of it. Do not be chained down by anger and sadness, look into the future and keep walking your path, your journey. Keep in mind that a game is made by it's community, so when you like a game, do everything you can to make it live. And maybe we'll meet again, wherever that'll be.

[GS]Sekreuz / Gayric / some other unknown char'

PS : feel free to come on Discord to stay in touch with the ones you like ^^

EDIT : I forgot to mention, but i'll keep going in game to have fun, make more memories of the game and you all, and maybe plan a gathering for a memorial screenshot (or video, if some of you want to record it). If you have any date idea, I'm listening ^^
Advertisement

xScReMx

Rank 0
xScReMx
PostedMay 19, 2017 12:54 pm
Que estafa -_-

DJXigu

Rank 0
DJXigu
PostedMay 19, 2017 1:18 pm
Whyy? T_T is sad... So, if we charge AP, can we maintain the server? Or in any future, can re-opened this?

setzfrost

Twin Saga Silver Founder
setzfrost
PostedMay 19, 2017 1:33 pm
I don't think so, or they wouldn't have said it would close :/

D1g1t4lL1f3

Rank 0
D1g1t4lL1f3
PostedMay 19, 2017 3:42 pm   Last edited by D1g1t4lL1f3 on May 20, 2017 12:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total
-

walmazi

Rank 5
walmazi
PostedMay 19, 2017 9:52 pm
Very sorry for you guys, thank you for being a part of DMH. Aeria seems to have worked hard to try and keep the game afloat, it seems that it didn't work out.

RIP my character King, thanks to the GS/GM team and a special shout out to GM Tora for her involvement with the community and keeping regular contact with the players.

joachjoach

Rank 0
PostedMay 19, 2017 11:49 pm
Yay its officially dead !!!!! XD

Havnt log in in 6 months due to IRL matters, pc upgrade and aerias messy way of managing a game.

The game's been dead months ago, so its no surprise.

RIP Dragomon Hunter. Its been fun for awhile.

AkemiZen_DH

Rank 0
AkemiZen_DH
PostedMay 20, 2017 12:51 am
Well, seems like my lifespan here is coming to its limit. The memories I've made I won't throw away. It was expected that the game would shut down anytime soon and I could predict it. Time to quit the game from now. Unless I find a replacement I'll probably quit the internet in general hehe.

tomkuspratama

Rank 0
tomkuspratama
PostedMay 20, 2017 9:58 am

At last a good news

HAHAHAHAHA !!!! im soo freakin happy to see this official news. Enough is enough, Aeria already humiliated this game for a longggg time.....

TBH this is truly the best anime game i ever played with an unique features (good facial and hair animation way better than mass effect andromeda, nice cartoon graphic, good animation skills, eye catching costumes, mass pvp with or without monsters, breeding system, all in one housing system, hunter archive collection system, dodge system and many more !!).

Not gonna lie, until now im still hoping a new publisher (DEFINITELY NOT AERIA !!) can work together with both old dragomon players and x-legend to remake this title into a brand new monster breeding anime mmorpg.

MARK MY WORDS !! In less than a year Twin Saga will be suffering this fate too, and for Bless Online its only take 3 or 4 Months after official open beta until the game become lack of players too.

SHAME ON YOU AERIA !!!

walmazi

Rank 5
walmazi
PostedMay 20, 2017 10:39 am
I had a name change left on one of my alts, I thought this was fitting.