metalistas

EOS Founder
metalistas
PostedMay 19, 2017 4:00 pm
Been here since the beginning of closed beta. Most of the time i was alone, until server population got so low that I had to get closer to people in order to be able to play. I didnt expect this, but the majority of them were quite ok ~.~ and I still miss the trolls who quit. I guess I spent too much time on this game and I am not the same as I was 2 years ago. Its amazing how a game can teach you to keep trying even when there is no hope to win until you start to like it. Maybe thats why I still log in, even though the server is dead. Or because there are still some people left to annoy. Im pretty sure most of the remaining ones have stayed only because of the community. Well not eu of course lol. I hope they dont close us when ep3 comes, I got used to the athmospehere of no hope of active player number increasing and I would miss that :< the game can be entertaining even now.
And lastly I met Erik with whom I hope I will continue to play games and have fun and do other things.

PS. for the magic eggs. xD

Advertisement

XxZakvvraxX

Rank 0
PostedMay 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Tell us your favorite Echo of Soul story!

Tell us your favorite Echo of Soul story!
Aeria ID: XxZakvvraxX
Character name: XxREYKAxX
Region: Europe
Server: Requiem
Story:

One day I just wanted to have fun at home, search the internet for the best MMORPG of the moment and EOS was a favorite; So download it and start the adventure. At first it was difficult to combine skills, but I continued playing until I could join one of the best Latin clans of the game "TARTAROS", I really made good friends and decided that my role in the game would be to protect and help them, without To doubt it prepferi to play with EARTH-GUARD (For this purpose of defending his friends was born XxREYKAxX), this way I could help them and defend them both in PVE and PVP. The battles I lived with friends of TARTAROS will never forget, we were against NA. Many anecdotes were created in the PVE diaries and during the dungeons (the mechanics of the bosses was very complicated for those who did not understand the language and that makes it very fun and exciting). Unfortunately the time, the study and the work ended up separating this great team of people. I was very difficult to abandon the GUILD-TARTAROS in spite of being the only one that was connected, I wanted to keep alive the LEGEND of those times. But later I met the one who is my new leader DILOVA, thanks to him migrate to the EU server, where I start from scratch, so I want to overcome myself and so be a great help to this new team that I am sure will become a new LEGEND in the EOS-EU.

I hope to win the +10 Jewel Set and thus be of great help for my new team which I greatly appreciate. THANK YOU!!!

jevar123

Rank 0
PostedMay 20, 2017 5:40 am

With My Friend!

Aeria ID: jevar123
Character name: NatsuGray
Region: North America
Server: Genesis
Story: With My Friend

One Day She's Going to internet shop and Play EOS. She pick it up the Warrior Character and level up into level 10 he choose path Berserker Path and she would have to accelerated his level to get him good item and she do BattleField she killed 1 player and occupy more tower's
she knew that to level up so he abandoned his opponents to occupy. she will do his best to level up faster than doing quest and she log out to go home that time its time to eat for dinner and her family done for dinner. its time to sleep father's said to her and she did not listen to her father.she go in the bed and she got her cellphone to log in Facebook after 8 hours 27 minutes and 45 seconds. she go down and eat food she forgot her milk going in shop and called me to play EOS and I agreed that we play EOS. THE END Smile That's all thank you that's end of my story for today Smile

GSEN_elphiria

Game Sage: Echo of Soul
GSEN_elphiria
PostedMay 20, 2017 6:41 am
Hey guys!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories with the community!
It will take a while to read them all so we kindly ask for your patience <3

As of Friday 19th May 2017, 11:59 PM GMT+2, this event is no longer accepting entries.

Thank you for participating!

Your EOS Team~

JAS0N57

EOS Founder
JAS0N57
PostedMay 20, 2017 11:58 am
Lol Price 3 is much better than Price 2

twinsblaze

Rank 0
PostedMay 22, 2017 6:13 am

twinsblaze

guys??? where is the most populated region?? EU OR NA?? sorry for asking this but im a new player here... hehehe..

JAS0N57

EOS Founder
JAS0N57
PostedMay 24, 2017 3:02 am

Re: twinsblaze

twinsblaze wrote:
guys??? where is the most populated region?? EU OR NA?? sorry for asking this but im a new player here... hehehe..  

EU

twinsblaze

Rank 0
PostedMay 25, 2017 4:25 am

JAS0N57

jason... which server do you play in EU?? ^_^

Akaningyou

Rank 0
Akaningyou
PostedYesterday, at 7:15 am

Re: JAS0N57

off topic
twinsblaze wrote:
jason... which server do you play in EU?? ^_^  

Guys, I'm sorry to say, but this is super off topic. People are looking forward to get the results of this event. I believe that the appropriate place for this subject is http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=2292

Requiem is the most popular server on EU and it has mainly players from Germany, focusing on pvp. Serepha has some nice and friendly people too and there's many people on Yggdrasil as well. NA is still alive and well. Now please leave this topic and continue here http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=2292

Someone already opened the exact same topic here http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2589632