stylahacka14

Rank 0
PostedMay 19, 2017 12:19 pm   Last edited by stylahacka14 on May 19, 2017 2:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our

Banned? i guess.
Okey Aeria. So it's time for me to talk out.

Yes it's me Flowy and i want to explain for you that my account [VIP]Flowy★ is blocked due to violation but i know everyone thinks i use hack but i really don't. I mean i didnt start this game yesterday and i have a very good game knowing. I know simply all the sounds in the game, if people walk in water like scent i can hear that cleary because i use 100% Volume on everything. Also i can hear if people walk close to me our from far distance because of the sounds, just a simple step and i can clearly hear if you are stepping from right or left in my headphones this is why i get called a "wallhacker", sometimes when i play i just guess, where would i go and where would i stay if i were losing for example?, another example is let's say i'm losing in cw with 4:0, i would ofc change my spot and find easier ways to get the kills or just stay a little bit backwards because someone always comes from the back, right?. I would say this is a weird ban/block and i think its not fair for me to get this. Also, why would i spend 600 Dollars on Wolfteam the last months if i was "hacking" and could use inventory hack?. But i guess it's over for me and i would like to thank every people in this community who have believed me in me all the way, i guess this is the end, 8,2 milions left for my star rank. I had a good time playing wt. I will post a short video here later when i play in Paien Lab with Akei 47 Ultimate. Thanks for everything.

Enjoy x)

(Music: Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza (Saxophone SeeB Remix) by Samuel Solis)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp3xBWgii8A

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LGViOL6gxw&feature=youtu.be

Advertisement

palla7

Rank 0
palla7
PostedMay 19, 2017 1:23 pm
Flowy nobody getting bann/(block) for no reason Smile
And about you are uses much money you cant be hacker? What a logic?
I think block its mean your account will be back so now you need thinking about now your was a luck for no getting perma banned just block.

<a> photo a_zpstty2whzs.png</a>

stylahacka14

Rank 0
PostedMay 19, 2017 1:26 pm
Well Palla, it's so hard for people to believe, im actually trying to play bader to not being called a hacker is that right? it's not fun, im trying to play serious with sound gaming but the only thing i get is "hacker".. I dont think it's fun, i want people to trust me thats why i bought bandicam for 40 dollars for 1 week ago, i told myself if people call me hacker i will record it and send to them, but everyone just says "jajaja sure" or something like that. I could record any games if people just ask me.

IIllIlFroGse

Rank 0
PostedMay 19, 2017 1:57 pm
Anger GS - ban guarantee.
600$ is low in aeria, you must get some legit stuff so if aeria check can confirm you not hack.
100$ AP, 20$ hack = all items , ask sadPalla for more info.
Unban?

stylahacka14

Rank 0
PostedMay 19, 2017 2:00 pm
Yes GS baja called me hacker in train factory because i had some lucky shoots, and his friend got it on video i guess thats why im blocked.

Here is a video of me playing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LGViOL6gxw&feature=youtu.be

Elwrci2

GameSage: Wolf Team
Elwrci2
PostedMay 19, 2017 7:06 pm
Sorry to hear that you're banned, and I appreciate your effort trying to discharge yourself of "hacking"; however, the discussion of bans of any other actions taken against your account in a forum thread is against the forum rules at breach §5. Hence, this thread has to be locked.