Advertisement

kosayx1

Rank 3
PostedMay 09, 2017 2:36 am
op class nerf!

Rafal2109

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2017 9:06 am
+1000 Nefer class fighter/def everydays less and less people play other class. Someone choose ranger mage archer or priest bc they like and have fun. Raid should have all class not like 4 tab f/d and 1 other ..

saddkatt

Rank 5
saddkatt
PostedMay 09, 2017 10:04 am
Rafal2109 wrote:
+1000 Nefer class fighter/def everydays less and less people play other class. Someone choose ranger mage archer or priest bc they like and have fun. Raid should have all class not like 4 tab f/d and 1 other ..  

+ One to this

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Nerf Fighter/Warrior

~
kosayx1 wrote:
Class literally lame and unbalanced doesn't require skills especially in 80 zone including broken damage for example getting Deadly strike'd by 2 yellow star warrior for 36k+36k

Okey that's kinda BS when Mage/Pagan class have around 70k--75khp (no life linked) and getting killed by one skill??? Which is only 8 seconds? Cm'on that's not even fair Classes needs to be fixed been almost more than year since the new Ep came , And im pretty sure alot of people agrees with me about fixing classes Mage/Pagan , Priest/Oracle both classes need defensive skills , Well Orc/Priest classe have Magicviel/Etain shield PS etc skills at least they have a chance to protect themselves and survive longer when Mage/Pagan class don't have the chance to do anything not even 1 defensive skill which makes it unfair for caster class  

Hmm, I've been out of touch but I still recall some stats that you can have with a lvl70 fighter/warrior (it was the max cap back then).

But now I see this picture. I can say that the deadly strike skill got a serious dose of dope. And I also see that the damage cap got removed (max short, 2^16 / 2 = ~32k) . People QQ'ed about the damage cap. It's now removed (and probably the fighter class got pumped).

Did someone have managed to hit more than 40k in a hit? Very Happy

signature of xybolt

Gladiator2030

Rank 3
Gladiator2030
PostedMay 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Re: Nerf Fighter/Warrior

~
xybolt wrote:
kosayx1 wrote:
Class literally lame and unbalanced doesn't require skills especially in 80 zone including broken damage for example getting Deadly strike'd by 2 yellow star warrior for 36k+36k

Okey that's kinda BS when Mage/Pagan class have around 70k--75khp (no life linked) and getting killed by one skill??? Which is only 8 seconds? Cm'on that's not even fair Classes needs to be fixed been almost more than year since the new Ep came , And im pretty sure alot of people agrees with me about fixing classes Mage/Pagan , Priest/Oracle both classes need defensive skills , Well Orc/Priest classe have Magicviel/Etain shield PS etc skills at least they have a chance to protect themselves and survive longer when Mage/Pagan class don't have the chance to do anything not even 1 defensive skill which makes it unfair for caster class  

Hmm, I've been out of touch but I still recall some stats that you can have with a lvl70 fighter/warrior (it was the max cap back then).

But now I see this picture. I can say that the deadly strike skill got a serious dose of dope. And I also see that the damage cap got removed (max short, 2^16 / 2 = ~32k) . People QQ'ed about the damage cap. It's now removed (and probably the fighter class got pumped).

Did someone have managed to hit more than 40k in a hit? Very Happy  

Damage cap is at 60k and mages can that much with meteor strike. There shouldn't be a cap anymore. Fighter DS is just too OP..80k dmg every 8sec GG Nexon. Because it's a x2 skill it can hit above 60k.