zombiiface

Rank 0
zombiiface
PostedApr 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Twin Saga won't download!?

please help
im trying to download the twin saga game but it keeps giving me a error and i cant install it how can i fix this? also i guess i cant download any games it gives me critical error
Advertisement

iiXu

Game Sage: Twin Saga
iiXu
PostedApr 21, 2017 1:16 pm
Mind taking a screenshot of it? Also if you can't download any games, try to restart your router. That fixed it for me when I couldn't update/download any games as well ^^

zombiiface

Rank 0
zombiiface
PostedApr 21, 2017 2:17 pm

how?

iiXu wrote:
Mind taking a screenshot of it? Also if you can't download any games, try to restart your router. That fixed it for me when I couldn't update/download any games as well ^^  

how do i screen shot on computer?

iiXu

Game Sage: Twin Saga
iiXu
PostedApr 22, 2017 1:39 am

Re: how?

zombiiface wrote:
iiXu wrote:

how do i screen shot on computer?  

Use print screen and save the image via paint for example and upload it to a website and share the image link.
You could also use the sniping tool of windows to take a sscreenshot

solochris

Rank 0
solochris
PostedMay 19, 2017 11:35 am
i got the same/similar issue. the error message I get says it cant install the game as it cannot install Akamai NetSession, now I also tried to reinstall an old game I removed when I stopped playing it and got the same message. is there a way to install this netsession program standalone or can I no longer install games from aeria?

**edit** noticed another thread talking about not being able to download the game. there is a work around there that (at least at the time of writing this) looks like it is going to work for me.
try checking it here. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2552345

**edit2** wel I got it downloaded, and installed, still not played yet due to maintenance but its a start.