gapman03

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2017 4:52 pm

DDT Broke, Fix It Maybe?

Seems that I'm not the only one having this problem, but when logging into ddtank.aeriagames.com all that comes up is a blue screen? This has been going on for a couple hours and I wasn't sure if anyone knew about this. It would be nice to at least get an update about it.

Advertisement

cyrb2

Rank 0
cyrb2
PostedMay 18, 2017 5:29 pm
Yes it's been that way for about 4 hours now, a couple people were told not to refresh but most are offline, it's just other players from the other side of the merge now, playing as if nothing is wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is just the next step until everyone is merged and transferred off to the main DDT server. Game's been dying.

Oh yeah and in-game ticket support were disabled just yesterday. Totally a coincidence.

Here's a quote from that announcement:

Unfortunately, the Browser ticket queue will be closed and we will no longer support the Browser and Ignite games via the ticket system. This means that we can no longer give ticket support for issues about features, quests, game-play, player-related problems, discrepancies or technical issues in the games.  

I'd say we're screwed. Sucks if you spent money on this game

gapman03

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2017 6:38 pm
cyrb2 wrote:
Yes it's been that way for about 4 hours now, a couple people were told not to refresh but most are offline, it's just other players from the other side of the merge now, playing as if nothing is wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is just the next step until everyone is merged and transferred off to the main DDT server. Game's been dying.

Oh yeah and in-game ticket support were disabled just yesterday. Totally a coincidence.

Here's a quote from that announcement:

Unfortunately, the Browser ticket queue will be closed and we will no longer support the Browser and Ignite games via the ticket system. This means that we can no longer give ticket support for issues about features, quests, game-play, player-related problems, discrepancies or technical issues in the games.  

I'd say we're screwed. Sucks if you spent money on this game  

Just spent $70 on this game. They better reimburse if this isn't fixed...

nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedMay 19, 2017 4:43 am
The issue has been reported, and the devs are working on a fix.