eryk19740313

Rank 0
eryk19740313
PostedMay 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Something new,something else...

Stories from deep inside for soul
Everything seems so real.
From every side living beings are surrounding me.
Every day I am in new for me and unusual places, coming across strange... and too altogether wonderful creatures. So little I understand, but I know my purpose. Only... whether it is still interpretation of the games, or perhaps I got lost already in other world?... Not... I am wading at the target with all my might and a word is my weapon...

Advertisement

eryk19740313

Rank 0
eryk19740313
PostedMay 13, 2017 12:18 pm
Of the ninetieth eighth day of our expedition, we caught up with the Demon in the vicinity of the ancient port city. Coming for many weeks from distant lands we tracked the wild beast. Our leader, he believed that the Demon had headed to the north, in the direction of snowy soil, but for some reason left this itinerary and took shelter in this city amongst sands.
Not wanting so that during the clash they suffer damage innocent, the commander ordered us to wait with the attack up to the moment, when the Demon leaves behind walls of the city. We waited and we observed for three days, before the treacherous being resulted from the city. The monster then again escaped, being pointed to the north, the way a commander predicted. We caught him before managed to go deep farther than to a few miles deep into of desert. We fought with this louse with the hugest spells. The clang of breaking swords sounded in our minds, spells had an effect and we forced him to the retreat.
The infuriated Demon triggered the full fury of his powers. The Earth exploded under our feet claiming many brothers. The fire caught fire on split rocks, burning next. Around us all powers of damage raged, but too long we travelled so that it could stop us. The cruel man tired out collected all powers and attacked the commander; fortunately didn't hurt him seriously. Reeling from terror, we redoubled efforts and we managed to overpower the infuriated Demon.
The commander rapidly calmly approached the slithering bulk with the passion being on fire and cut his throat. When the spirit of the evil left the dying body through the sore everyone we breathed a sigh of relief.
Regretful after the bereavement of companions we moved back, in the direction of glitter suns. On the way I hoped to goodness that the evil hidden in desert sands remained self-conscious to the moment, when people forget about darkness which strode all over their world.

to be continued soon...

eryk19740313

Rank 0
eryk19740313
PostedMay 14, 2017 1:25 am
These notes were saved in different centuries and they found in faraway lands...

When world was still very young, the wandering merchant brought news about tribes from norths which were burdened with sacred objective. Somewhere deep inside of Vast Gulf, a source is suiting the great power, crucial for the existence of the entire mankind. Tribes are guards of this treasure. Observing this bounden duty formed means of living,, Wild,,.
This nation saturated with secrets and the tradition, is naming himself,, with Children Sagi-Kishasa,, of great, ancient king. In order efficiently to protect one's soil from strangers, assumed the nomadic lifestyle. All the time they are moving within the limits of Steppes. They are maintaining just a few permanent registered offices. Having isolated themselves from the outside world, they are avoiding the magic and the complicated technique. They think that such things could weaken the determination built for many years.
Children,, Sagi-Kishasa,, learnt to live in harmony with nature and to enslave primitive forces for her. It lets them strengthen, and without it excellent, physical fitness. For the very reason, in combination with the freedom from traps of foreign countries, in our Kingdoms they are being named,, Wild,,. But this expression is contradicting rich culture and spiritual history of this nation. Few people are trading with this interesting nation, but only at border their kingdoms. Nobody is allowed to rush to areas surrounding the Vast Gulf. Warriors from north tribes quickly are getting even with intruders. All attempts of conquests encountered the headstrong, effective opposition.
Notes about one of skirmishes are talking about the horde Wild which literally appeared from nowhere. Howling nomads attacked invaders as the mountain gale. Their bodies covered mysterious formulae. The half of the army of intruders dropped its weapons and escaped, and the rest experienced the doggedness of People of the Midnight. None of intruders added in buoys met until now with such a doggedness. Nobody asked for the pardon and nobody took prisoners of war, but when corners of invaders played the recall, nobody chased them... at least nobody, of whom one could notice. What's interesting, since the time when news spread about the return of the evil on the earth, little Grupa Dzikis could seen wandering through lands pose border of Steppes. They geared up for the war and sought recent information about the evil striding all over these lands.
They are well-known from their terrible combat efficiency and the arrogant behaviour, are always Wild ready for the fight. Brought up in rigorous requirements, they have remarkable power and specialize in the hand-to-hand combat. They are drawing their power mainly from intensive physical exercises, but are using also primitive energies of world surrounding them.
Will they be saving for the entire entire mankind? Who it knows, at present nobody of us, time will show...

Letter to bishop Canimedesa written by Rashima,
The tallest Patriarch of the Church

Faithful Canimedesie,

I am writing to you in order to express my growing anxieties concerning recent signs of the insubordination, yes your as well as remaining of your brothers. Through a few recent months, I observed how into your souls a shadow is sneaking, of which I am not able to explain the being. You and your brothers are first out of chosen ones of the Light. If our servants and faithful started suspecting the split of the power between us, it I am afraid that we would lose the considerable part of influences we got which in of the one ancient, tousled with conflicts for land.
A long time ago we were burdened with the duty of watching over the city and his people. If well you know, widening the glory of the Light to all ends of world, even against the will of their residents is our duty. but it is our greatest objective, imposed by the Church. We must keep protective spells which are binding our dark guests in chains. Since a mission of protecting the Badness was put on you, I must think, whether this terrible task doesn't influence your noble soul in some harmful way.
I don't know, what motives managed your recent rebellion, but I wish myself immediately to see you and your brothers on the assembly. If not for you a power of the heart to perform one's duties with the dignity is enough real Servants of the Light, it I will find somebody who will replace you. From tying the Evil up a future and a safety of the Church depend. I don't want to envy and the petty-mindedness of his servants threatened the Church. I expect your arrival in like the fastest time.

Rashim brother

By day we cultivated fields as ever, without success trying to ignore deepening feeling danger, emanating from the ruined Monastery. With night we curled up out of fear and we prayed for coming of the dawn. It seemed that she had passed the eternity, when in the end our salvation came.
Troublemakers and heroes from entire known world in crowds headed to our city, wanting to examine rumours about the appearance here of powerful forces of the evil. Some arrived in search for the fame and the wealth, other wanted to work in the fight against secret wild beasts sleeping below the surface of earth. Even Wizards arrived from the ancient clan of Stormisis maguses in order to learn more about the evil woken up. Although many troublemakers almost completely stripped our village, rested on their shoulders entire our hope for the rescue.
There was one warrior between them - calm, planned man which stood out from the rest. Nobody of us could never hear him name, neither didn't exchange more than a few words with it. After all a peace and a concentration which it moved even the most radiated from it proud out of these quasi-heroes. It is this secret warrior alone will defeat the Demon.
When I am closing my eyes, I can hear the deathbed, tormented cry of the Demon. This sound got out of depths of the earth and smashed the window of the Monastery falling apart. Perhaps it is only my imagination, but clearly I remember shouts of the small child amongst roars of suffering. Echoes of these screams still are torturing me in rare hours, when I manage to fall asleep.
Still an image of the warrior leaving doorsteps of the Monastery and becoming involved in a light of the Sun is stuck in my memory. He looked as if went through Hard. Who knows?... perhaps this way was. Blood covered it, of him own and a strange wound on the breast pulled enemies, but my looking right above the heart. She looked as if dug something blunt for himself, but the wound already seemed healed. I didn't have a chance to ask him about it.
It will be sufficient to say we believed that our village had been rescued. We showered awards on our hero. In spite of our praise and thanks, warrior without name fell into more and more deep depression. I could for myself depict atrocities which he could see in underground gulfs. I could only guess, how very much the mind and the heart changed him.
He stayed with us for some time. He didn't have a family, didn't also have where to come off, it seemed sensible I washed up so that he stayed in our village. Even though warmly he treated people, usually stayed on the sidelines and has rarely left the house which he got from us in the gift. Rob suggested that we organised celebrations in the hope that strong alcoholic beverages and the nice company will throw him off the moodiness. We made a mistake. During celebrations he left quietly, and we still understood nothing. Later, but I visited the same evening of it at home. Nothing could prepare me to what there I saw.
The warrior sat at entering, muttering something to himself in different languages, from which a lot they forgot before hundreds of years. A dimwit put the travelling coat on with the hood covering the face. When he turned to my side, flames of the fireplace affected his exhausted profile, lighting the distorted image of the man which stopped being itself. The wound on his breast opened... and I thought that I had seen... No, it was certainly only the play of light from overactive imagination of an elderly man. I asked him.
- Well are you feeling?
Farther he muttered to siebie.By łem very much irritated for the reason entire of this situation both I was supposed just to go for the help, when suddenly kept an eye on me and said with icy voice which filled me up with a paralysing fear.
- The time has come for me to leave this place. In the East family and friends are waiting for me. Soon chains binding them will break.
I not had a clue what he had talked about. All the time we thought that he hadn't had a family. But seeing that in the end for him senses came back, I decided to walk away and to let him rest. To tell you the truth, then enough I was frightened and I wanted to escape from the look consuming of it. Then I could see him for the last time.
Our hero left the village the following morning. Secretly he moved in the direction of the eastern pass, taking only a few supplies and his Bright sword with himself. I can only guess, what he set off in search for. Briefly after his walking away our nightmares came true. Demonic servants returned to our village.
When I am writing these lyrics, I am last which stayed at living. For a lot of night I managed to avoid bad wild beasts, but I know that my time is nearing the end. I will never learn, why wild beasts returned, killing this way many innocent. I am only reliable of the fact that their return somehow or other is connected with walking away of the warrior... I wrote that's all in hope that somebody will find these words and will try to repair what here was manifested. I am expecting that my life soon will end, but perhaps these notes will help other villages to avoid our fate. And for other lands. I will stay here until a help comes, or else these creatures in the end come after me.
- Heaven help me. Even after what here happened I cannot leave this gloomy place.
Search for the warrior without name. Learn, what he is searching for. I am afraid that our small town can be the first village consumed by the evil with which he wants to fight scarcely.

eryk19740313

Rank 0
eryk19740313
PostedMay 14, 2017 1:36 am
I welcome everyone

Above I included the part of my artistic work in posts. With time probably he will be of them more. I have modest hope that he will appeal to you these a few words sweat out from my soul...

eryk19740313

Rank 0
eryk19740313
PostedMay 16, 2017 10:41 am
Saga about centuries

Outside for the Miniseris queen debate boiled, but Warriors finally got the upper hand and for people an area was outlined for the settlement, provided that incessantly are controlled. If will disturb the beneficial balance of the rich kingdom or if they ignore royal edicts, will be removed.
Ten years later the Miniseris queen was killed. The manor house fell apart. Bodies of elves killed in action were knocked off for the stake still they were left. Soon then people ran, already from the Artemizis Valley, surviving elves and all other humanoids, announcing that it is their new house.
The first-born Miniseris Defion son defeated during the aggression on the Artemizis Valley, regarded killed and thrown along with bodies of friends of elves for the stake killed escaped from the Valley broken and maltreated. He hid in distant Farinias forests. During the escape he went along long nights muttering to himself.
- I will avenge you brothers... countrymen from my land I am swearing on Tallest God I will avenge you...
He took shelter in the small settlement in the deep valley in very centre of Farinias forests. Although he recovered there in terms of physics, his soul remained ill - full of scars and being burning with rage.
In ears incessantly for him an anthem of the revenge sounded. He sent messengers to distant lands and after shared arrangements with masters elfich collected clans of Darkness of companions in misery. Elves of Darkness which their forgotten colonies kept in a deep secret, far in the zone of the darkness joined it. They demanded from world that Defiona answered the call for the revenge - irrespective of the price: the life and souls of elves. Still here from ruins of the Miniseris manor house new power arose. Such eager power in one's aspirations for her believers raised their cells to the rank of the religion and called themselves,, with Worship Stormitów,,. He grasped at straws to spread terror amongst the race of human usurpers which took over the Artemizis Valley and grew in strength day by day, incessantly. The war took land in. However people were more and more powerful, still found ways to survive, sustaining disasters and various tortures.
None of prophets predicted such a rotation of the matter. Seemingly calm of lines of the era of elves - being a beginning of the era of the man at the same time - changed into the age of sadness. Then I was just born... And when he will come of lines of the mankind - I will walk away and I. I am afraid only I could overtake the own death. I am calling Radamazis one another and there was still no me in the world, when these doomsdays started. I lived in the faraway land, far from the Artemizis Valley. People left Orga settlements at first and occupied areas on the Continent of Benefits which the queen- ruled Miniseris magus. My ancestors - not much better than barbarians at the comparison to excellent elves - they led their people out of the valley and murdered Miniseris.
They didn't know elves - immortal. They persecuted them even in extremis... When Miniseris ran short of the balance, for which she was a guard, hordes of rogues joined forces to collect the crop of the human freedom. Defion and Julietta opposed us, the son and the Miniseris daughter.
Defion, at all costs trying to get rid of people, freed the army nondead and of all ointment of rogues. During his coronation he inherited the Sceptre of Fallen Souls which was a property of his mother for the Miniseris queen. With the hellish power included in the light blue stone of the Defion sceptre he freed the vile army of damage which was in hiding in caves of the holy Adinios Top.
Julietta - the Miniseris daughter driven out led forces of the Light. She was condemned by the mother after the unsuccessful engagement with one of kings elfich of Clans of Darkness. She opposed the will of the mother, ooo... but in these times against the willpower a queen isn't being incited to rebel. For this insult she was banished. She was in hiding very long, until one day an unknown Warrior appeared on the doorstep of the wooden cottage, hidden in the wilderness of the oaken wild forest.
- Welcome venerable Woman.
In the first Julietta moment she got scared, but after a moment when more precisely watched met the Warrior of the most faithful, personal Miniseris guard in the person. He was it is Kalion brawny man about the huge musculature.
- Kalion? It... you scout?
In the fervour of happiness she was hung on his neck.
- It is I for you.
- What is getting you into such distant sides?
- For you. I am bringing you the gift which you should accept.
- What it so?
- I ask Stormius here. Blest Sword of the Light. He is yours. Wizard- the Dudulis blacksmith reshoed it anew for you. Enchanted in it the power of the Goddess of the Light, the power of the gale and storms let give your person powers. Take us to the victory.
Kalion sent out word to all settlements in which Warriors lived. Before the proud countenance of the frail woman, but proud with ghost all faithful Warriors appeared. With such a Julietta way created huge army of forces of the Light. Along with her army of Warriors she opposed the wave of darkness and won.
Battles between the brother and sister were only a prelude of the wave of damage which took place later. I was born the entire centuries after these events, but people surrounding me told still about a scheme devised by Defiona and the nondead Miniseris queen. Rumours about beings resembling gods which lived appeared in Trójwierzy built of ivory and ruled powers of elements. The faith in their supernatural abilities and the worship, with which they were surrounded, attracted many people with vague promises of conquests and the prosperity.And then stones started falling off the sky, whereas the earth opened and claimed my people. The Julietta queen tried to keep her balance, however Warriors were defenceless towards the new magic which was able to hurl people like dummies. I was one from few which managed to survive. We escaped from the settlement to the settlement, but in every we came across only smoking piles of stones. In order to survive, many searched for my companions of sheltering in the shadow Trójwierzy. The ones which refused, became a game of hunting elements.
We accessed the certain soirée to the deck of our air ship. I looked at the sea, searching with eyesight of the island which accepted human settlers at one time... but she didn't already feel. Suddenly lightnings cut the sky across. Clouds started whirling, freeing the group of red dragons which destroyed my ship. I was behind the side... It is then Serafion, the angel sent by very Goddess to the Light extended a hand to me. Then it began and at the same time finished my life - everything at that very moment...

to be continued soon...

eryk19740313

Rank 0
eryk19740313
PostedMay 18, 2017 2:55 pm
When I goggled terror pierced me straight through. I didn't know where I was, but the Serafiona touch calmed my nerves.
Behind our back he stretched huge błękitno-szary portal, by which we entered the completely different land together.
He was it other completely dimension, to which Angels and few persons being chosen ones for very Goddess had an admission.
Before us a group of people going in our direction appeared.
- Welcome to our humble abode. It is an Eos land house of wizards of the Light. Our Carrat lock is a smithy of chosen ones for the Goddess.
They are undergoing their trainings here and are gaining the first cuts connected with the magic. You have a power which can rescue a lot of beings in yourself.
You are Radamazis our chosen one, chosen one of very Goddess and you can rescue the entire mankind before the filth of Shadows.
Completely I was surprised with it for everyone, entire with this situation. I wasn't able to strike from oneself or the word, but with the last breath, with the certain dose I asked shynesses.
- Where from you know my name?... Kim are you?
- I am Eomides wizard from the Eos land, the first chosen one of the Goddess of the Light. Your arrival was predicted in old prophecies and passed on from the generation to the generation. Every Angel and the Wizard living in our land know this prophecy. Our brother and the envoy got Serafion of you to us and eternally everyone we are grateful but what did. I am inviting at least with us, I can see in your eyes and by the posture, that very
this journey exhausted you.
We moved the entire group ahead of ourselves leaving the portal behind oneself. Before me such a beauty of landscapes was shown on about wound me in breasts.
We went on grass like the satin, trees, bushes, flowers outdistanced each other in themselves with huge range of colours and shapes. Of seeing something such beautiful could of many feelings envy towards my person, but for here living persons it was normal. To my surprise beside, where we passed different animals grazed on fields.
They were afraid of nobody, just the opposite came into the vicinity looking at us in such a way, as if thanked for the goodness how met them.
After the end of some time we reached waters of the huge lake. Entire was enveloped with fog so thick that nothing was apparently what is farther.
Eomides extended a hand up, looked at the blue sky without not a single one cloud and whispered something. After his words fogs subsided, and before us a huge lock appeared.
- It is our lock jewel of the Eos land - Carrarat. Here you will settle and you will be training.
Carrarat is an exceptional lock. His beauty is exceeding all buildings so far I had which to see the chance. In distant times the first wizards built him.
Joining the stone to the stone they uttered magic spells which up to the today are acting and are timeless. They created the beautiful, huge building with five towers towering on the peak. Touching stones a weather of magic included in them is felt and thanks to this magic the lock is non-degradable. I was led to the full chamber innumerable
quantities of books. In the corner this room was found large bed.
- It is a chamber intended for you. You can here rest and study magic books which are being gathered together from very beginning of the existence of this castle. You will find answers to questions bothering your senses into many of them. And now rest, because you need it.
- I thank for everything, for the goodness you showed which my person.
Eomides turned to me and gladly on the face left my chamber
It passed a lot of days, can of months even it isn't known exactly how long. The time here is passing with one's path, but Radamazis trained urgently. With the help of teachers he acquired knowledge included in innumerable books. He learnt how to defend oneself against elements and possessed all secrets
offering the knowledge them to the fight. Of certain morning Eomides turned up at his chamber and said
- Are you ready to go?
- This way I am. I waited for this moment when to me you come.
- The training came to an end. Before you the way forward and I have a modest gift for you.
Entering the Eomides chamber leaned on the huge cane finished on the head with the huge jewel, from which the glow blue and white gleamed. Angels made it from the Adamantis forge which was in a valley of Eoris mountains. He was it is an exceptional object, and power included in it and power for very Goddess of the Light were perceptible for everyone who was in his vicinity.
- It is a Gromides Cane. He is yours. You deserved it with hard work. With his help and with power included in it you can oppose lice of the Shadow.
Eomides looked up very softly talking to himself. In the blink of an eye I was in front of the portal of the entry to the Eos land. The ace by me was Eomides. Frankly and firmly he hugged me and looked me in the eyes. I understood, this goodbye was. Tear spun for me in the eye...
- Say goodbye to Radamazis Wizard. Let the Light take you to the victory.
I moved the slow footstep in the direction of the portal. After a moment I was already on the other side. I looked for oneself and gladly on the face, full of esoterica and the power included in oneself I moved ahead of myself., what I was facing farther?,, - this thought was engraved in his memory... Of it nobody knew, but one was sure Radamazis was prepared to the fight against forces of the Shadow...

to be continued soon...

eryk19740313

Rank 0
eryk19740313
PostedMay 20, 2017 12:24 am
The wizard could not find the consecutive day of the walk and not a single one place, where just enough with due respect it was possible to rest. In about only a lot of trees and bushes, but no homestead. In the end forest fell behind, and Radamazis came out to the vast forest clearing with the hill all over the centre. On that hill a solitary, old tree grew. It had boughs this way wide-stretching came to very earth. With calm and exhausted footstep the magus came for small raising. Amongst boughs he saw the access to the underground cave. This way it was shielded with branches from close up it was only possible to notice them. In the blink of an eye, unexpectedly an unknown figure appeared on the threshold of that cave.
- Who are you? What here are you searching for? It is my house and I won't give it back without the fight.
- Don't be afraid stranger. I am Radamazis.
- Radamazis?... P... you forgive me. I didn't suppose in my life such happiness would meet me. You you are a predicted Saviour of us of people. I welcome you to my humble abode. Please to the centre you are certainly weary with road and probably hungry. I am preparing the modest meal. I am inviting attach to me.
- I thank for your goodness I will take advantage of inviting and if not you will have nothing against I would stay the night at you.
- Certainly this way I am inviting places it is quite for us.
From the word to the Radamazis word he learnt of everything about that man. He was it is a Rim druid, this way introduced himself. He inhabited these surroundings for ages. He took care of treating people and preparing medicines of different kind which he drew PS. After the modest, filling meal prepared by Rima, Radamazis received the place into accommodation and very much quickly fell asleep.
With early morning of the following day outcries roused Rima and Radamazisa. From the nearby settlement of people, distant about half a day roads to the South a man came running. They ran out both ahead of the exit of the cave and saw the entire man bathed in blood. He ran up to Rima, watching terrors with the dose on Radamazisa.
- Help my daughter you. The wild beast from world of Shadows attacked our fields, we defended belongings, and was awfully cruel. She wounded the daughter for me and now is dying in nearby forests in which we took shelter.
- Let us go as soon as possible I will take just a few mixtures and ointments and we can move.
- I am going with you - said Radamazis.
- You whom are you? Are you able to cure the daughter for me?
- I am Radamazis.
In the moment, when said one's name eyes of the settler opened very widely. Moving back sie to the back said
- You... It is you... they predicted your arrival, but I didn't believe in it. Saviour rescue us...
They moved as soon as possible ahead of themselves. They went in a hurry and the road wasn't too long. They reached the wood in which the family of the settler took shelter. On the earth amongst the assembled company in a hurry a short girl suited the thing. She was entire get blood on from the wound inflicted by the wild beast. She longed for the morning kind of set with huge claw and reached the girl each up to the centre of the breast. Rim ran up quickly to the injured and started dressing it. Seeing this Radamazis slowly came up to them. He grabbed by the Rima shoulder, looked him in the eyes and the one gave up his seat to him. Everyone seeing it slid open, smelling the legal validity beating from his person in themselves.
Radamazis gripped it cane very firmly and suddenly started beating glitter from it. He tilted to the girl putting the second hand on her breasts and szemrając in the unknown for those present tongue glitter of the light appeared under his hand. It lasted only a moment and suddenly the girl opened her eyes, brilliance of the light terminated and after her wound wasn't not a sign, only torn clothes stayed. Everyone in about they were left speechless, could not strike from oneself or the word. After the longer moment he ran the settling tank
to Radamazisa and bowed before his face.
- Thanks for you... Saviour thanks...
He started crying and saying
- You what will we conceive now? The wild beast devastated our belongings and the house.
- Where is this filth?
- He is on our fields.
Radamazis looked at people and moved ahead of himself. After some time he left the thick forest grove to farmland. On it a cereal crop grew, but half was already trampled and burnt by the wild beast. She was it is such a louse terribly huge that he won't let describe himself. She resembled the chandelier, but what was strange a women's torso replaced his head. She was practically with no clothes on and she looked like the harlot, and eyes were on fire for her with fire. Wild beast having seen Radamazisa started running in his direction. Eyes for her lighted and tongues as lava launched heats towards the wizard. The magus stood up proudly, lifted the cane up pointing to the wild beast. Suddenly glitter of the light bluely- muffled the white flames and waded farther to very wild beast. Reaching the body for her caused the intense explosion. The wild beast broke down into hundreds of pieces and it was for her of lines.
Settlers seeing entire from the nearby grove, after everything ran this incident to the wizard thanking him for the rescue. They offered staying in their settlement to the magus. Radamazis looked at them everyone, declined an invitation and moved ahead of himself. Before him a road was distant and questions started bothering him. Where from are these filths working?... where from are they getting down?... he must oppose the evil of the Shadow, the Wizard of the Light is Radamazis will they stuff mankindes, but whether will cope with it?...

to be continued soon...

eryk19740313

Rank 0
eryk19740313
PostedMay 20, 2017 12:34 am
I welcome everyone

Above I included the particle of my artistic work in posts. I can sometimes make a few linguistic mistakes and I apologise for it. It isn't easy to translate of Polish tongue to English.
Do you like my production? I ask for the brief commentary and the review.

I am greeting

eryk19740313

Rank 0
eryk19740313
PostedMay 22, 2017 12:38 pm
Slowly a dusk fell and the tiredness started plaguing the wizard. He reached high parts of mountains covered with very short needle files. For a few days he not slept a wink searching for some refuge for the rest. The winding and convoluted path led Radmazisa for the peak of the hill. From that top one could see the entire neighbourhood practically, and the landscape was beautiful. On north beside you are pissing the wizard noticed ruins of some castle. He decided to manage in his direction and to look for the space for the rest. After some time he reached for the other peak, and the view he saw which wound him in breasts. Wrecks very much resembled with one's appearance of the insult which could see in the Carrarat lock. In many books which he read pictures of locks against the sky resembled the one, before which he stood in this moment. Going up closer got to know remains of emblems which were on an entrance doorway to wrecks. Yes - certainly this place was associated with forces of the Light. Emblem of the head of the eagle with crossed swords below it is a sign from distant times, sign of Warriors from the army of the Julietty queen. He didn't expect that he would have an opportunity of seeing the place in front of his very eyes, where Warriors lived. Searching the wreck found the chamber with the roof above the head. From a few old beams he placed the large bed for himself on the earth, covered himself with the coat and fell asleep.
At dawn, when it already dawned of dawn it came into the room, set in it to rain rain and turned into the storm. Thunderbolts were so huge, that as far as seasoned for shivers. Radamazis came for the departure from the chamber. The majority of ruins was visible from this place. Suddenly the intense lightning hurled its power straight into the wall opposite, causing the breach on her stone surface. He looked in the direction of the sky and wonders never cease! clouds began to walk off a stiffness. Very much this phenomenon was puzzling, the rain stopped giving and the sun appeared in the sky. After this incident slowly he came up to the breach in stones and saw some entry to the hidden chamber. The chamber was full of books and different notes on parchment cards. He sat down all over the centre on the stone and began to read the first book with which he found himself beside.There were a there written history of Warriors, battles held by them and notes from the life. However it riveted his attention, that directly opposite a box had been on a leading place of the chamber. She was closed to three locks and the huge padlock in the middle. Something precious had to be there, since somebody gave himself so much effort for concealing the contents for her. Radamazis came up to the box and suddenly his cane began to gleam. The ray resulting from the firebrand of the weapon of the wizard began to wrap the box and in the instant of the moment all locks of the box were switched on, and the log came off. He kneeled down from terror. He was it is a sign from very Goddess of the Light, that uncovering the chamber and opening the box are meant for his eyes. He raised the lid of the box and surprised himself with his content. At the bottom of this large container he was one some letter and the saved parchment card. Radamazis sat down comfortably and began the reading.
The card of parchment contained:

,, This letter is top secret. One isn't allowed to read it. His matter is very soft and he can get only in the hand of somebody disciplined and powerful, with the distinct permission of her Height the Julietty Queen a scolding granted in writing. This letter was found in Kamina Sibiusa hands, of fallen paladin which supposedly is his author. They discovered that Kamin without a doubt had gone out of it mind. He was delirious about monsters, frightening innocent virgins with it and reducing small children to tears. From of the one these are causes he was driven out of the Empire for the Julietty Queen, and his letter was confiscated as heresy. Even though Sibius is speaking very highly in it of the empire and the queen, however, similarly to subversive literature, is showing branches of Warriors as weak in the countenance of wizards and Demons.

The letter safely was hidden in the objective of protection of innocent virgins and the humble from the eye of the whole,,

Seal of the Archive of the Knowledge forbidden the Julietty Queen, document No. 25845132.

Radamazis read parchment out and got down to reading the letter.

,, I, Kamin Sibius commander from the Brotherhood of the Fist of the Thunderbolt, I am writing nieniejszym this letter to our outstanding Imperatorki Julietty, for which the favour and the righteousness armed our nation against waves of the death flooding our world; the same which will get us out of darkness which is embracing our people. Only she is able to free world from the evil all. I am writing in relation to my mission, which was a purpose for to discover facts about beings called Demons of the Shadow and the mysterious black portal which led me into astonishing world. Authorised through Juliettę I pronounced the activation spell, and the scorching sun was consumed by the cold purple vacuum. I knew at once that this little magic act was a great sin. I understand the Julietty conventional wisdom which decided that the magic must be forbidden in our world now. Elves and water nymphs, witches and maguses which are having fun with this filth, they must be wiped out, because world in which my company was is an effect of this unnatural action, and a Kingdom of Shadows is it. I am writing, until I can still, before I yield to the frenzy of this world. It is burning viscuses for me - shadows are clinging to me like a leech as tar. The horrifying darkness of this place causes that my branches fell ill with strange illness. all around, in the shaded vacuum, are labelling us oneself of course, blue eyes, pale as stars. In air streams of light blue sparks are swarming. These miniature, azure grains are chasing us as annoying mosquitoes and are getting leather in. The Earth is cracked and strange. Crystal, similar to amethyst, are sticking out of it as ruins of the demolished stronghold. It's no use here to search for such a flora we know which. Strange feathery leaves, creepers and fleshy parzydła they are slithering and are swallowing afloat slices of blue down in the muddy vacuum. It won't be possible here to determine the time, since there is here no sun. We went the entire days how, it seemed to us. The echo is repeating voices, and quietest sound is resounding as the church bell. I smell the fragrance of blood, and if fear had a fragrance, I would say I also smell it. I cannot sleep in this atrocious place. Apparitions are haunting my dreams. There are souls of the deceaseds here. Really it is a former magic started to hate? I am not blaming Julietty for this plague. I am shady. I am admitting to this weakness and I hope to goodness that she forgives me.
My reconnaissance branches at first came across the centre of the demonic litter and their children - slimy venomous worms - which we are calling larvae. We shortened shoulders for them dangling and we broke their bodies with swords, with axes, any with weapon we had which to hand. Electric blue remains of their shells no longer are glowing with the energy which they stole from living beings. They fought as one man, crunching, stubbornly and strenuously tracking the victim down. One of them ran, leaving the streak of the remarkable, blue lighting in the inky sky, and for her wings fluttered as dry parchment in the wind.
The litter protected Demoni thicket tangled up of caves and corridors - nest a kind of. Tearing by them, we found remains of the human hiding place. I am afraid that we aren't first which took this mission up. Thinking from remains we found which, a terrible fate met previous residents. Demons took control of the village, robbed her and completely changed.
My people enthusiastically rebuilt her. We freed this place from the brand of demons. We congratulated ourselves, unfortunate. We managed to defeat the Kingdom of Shadows! We will stay. We will rescue these people brought to ruin! Now I can see our sin, the frenzy and the pride. He passed the week. Scouts which I sent for the Gate of the Shadow, still didn't come back. I attached that day to the patrol. I decided that we would clean the road to the Doorway and we will organize solid supplies. To our worrying the Gate of the Shadow an army watched the large demonic vermin over. In the crowd we saw three large being-s - bigger than the galley. Fat beetles resembled to the size barns, their abdomens were long, black and glowed with this terrible, light blue energy of Demons of Shadows. They rolled and inflated, bending as the swollen bladder under the pair of cruel pliers. These creatures seemed so ponderous that we decided to attack them. But before we filled convenient positions, the group of people attired in burnouses appeared at the Gate
Of shadow. On their head a woman of dark complexion stood. She was attired as the harlot, namely didn't deck hardly nothing on herself, however trod imperiously. at once I knew that he was a witch. She led a long row of dim-witted people into iron chains. Bulb-like demonic beetles trembled and as the avalanche fell on slaves. They swallowed horrified people down with the speed which froze my people, sitting in saddles. During this feast stomachs of demons rumbled and bubbled, kind of mechanically. Larvae sluggish, saturated with venom slipped out of the filth which was poured out of their viscuses, - so as the ones which we felled from the nest. The witch laughed and ordered the many-branched being which with her arrived to gather glowing remains, used by maguses. Then something came near to her. This creature moved noiselessly, rising in silence above the earth. His worthless, spindle-like limbs hung as lichens, swinging lightly to sides. This black shape large, hung in air reminded me the tick celebrated with a drink with blood. I froze to the spot. My people froze in expectation. The witch nodded her head and started to speak to this creature, as if said something judicious. She said many enemies had and it will be more,, fares,,, if will get the bigger payment. Then she disappeared behind the Gate of the Shadow. Black, afloat head up in the air, he turned, as if heard my thoughts and moved the thin tube from among the pair of oblique, opalescing, blue eyes. The entire army of black beetles came out in us and a sea of baby blues flooded us. We were distracted. This many of them were, that it wasn't possible of them was to sum up. I ran away with remains of my people to the village, and then something else moved on us. It went straightened, horned, following the example of the giant, from shoulders for him talons, as wings woven grew out of the shadow. It forced its way through walls. My people didn't have chances. everyone who stopped for him on the road, was crushed in his massive claws. This lord of demons ploughed up with fingernails of my good persons. We could only escape. We are escaping to the Doorway of the Shadow. Stragglers fell behind. Nothing is able to stop this monster, but I must come back - in order to warn Juliettę before the betrayal which is awaiting us everyone. I won't disappoint, because I am law-abiding. I will win.

Kamin Sibius from the Brotherhood of the Fist of the Thunderbolt,,

After reading the lyrics included in the Radamazis list he began to think. Where is that black portal of the entry to the Kingdom of the Shadow? How do words activating the Gate of the Shadow read as follows? Witch it is necessary to find her she is kluczem.Czarodziej for a lot of days and of the night studied books found by him. Which did get the knowledge in them? Extensive certainly, but whether being enough in order to win the war with Darkness?... Soon?... Perhaps for some time we will learn...

to be continued soon...

eryk19740313

Rank 0
eryk19740313
PostedMay 28, 2017 1:44 am
Search of an answer wasn't simple in the realization. The wizard travelled across a lot of settlements, cities and lands, in order to something to learn more. The way led Radamazisa all the way to Twin Seas. In one of ports he chartered a boat along with crew, because learnt from travelling merchants, that on these seas close to the border of Great Ocean there is a group of islands inhabited by the Amazons. He learnt also from merchants that on their areas strange creatures had appeared, lice out of this world and of dimension. He decided immediately to set off to them.
The crossing over seas wasn't so straight. The ship along with the wizard came across the very bad weather. The rain didn't stop being falling down for a few days, and a strong wind blew every warmer angle shipboard. Waves cut blatantly into every angle aboard and water slowly got to the centre of the ship. She wasn't it is a too interesting prospect, the ship slowly made water.
The following morning, when morning fogs subsided before travellers nice covered islands appeared with the coastal flora and forests. They reached the shore and breathed a sigh of relief, because the ship slowly started drowning. They managed however to prevent it dragging the ship out to the dock on the nearby beach.
The port which they joined was inhabited largely by merchants, but in port streets apart from residents it was possible to come across also an army. Wonders never cease! there was amongst rows of servicemen no not a single one man, and very women contributed towards them. The beautiful, muscular Amazons stood out from the crowd, because were very brawny. They were attired modestly in skins embellished with brass supplements, only the armour on breasts seemed solid. They had tied hair, and the armour, shoulder straps and greaves gleamed in the seaside sun. Long spears and shields were their basic weapon, and the part from them carried solid bows.
Exercises in the jungle covering native islands of the Amazons cut their marksmanship to the unparalleled level. In terms of the proficiency of using the bow, Enimas Sisters inhabiting noon waters of the Great Ocean are their only rivals. But in contrast with their companions of the weapon the Amazons fluently are using also spears and are defending for throwing. Their powers constitute connecting the Primitive magic with the Holy magic and is defending with the inventive structure. Every of them is of certain kind with the magus and the warrior, and what's more the merger causes that they are exceptional and unique.
- I welcome beautiful and dignified Woman-warriors. Where will I find your leader?
- We welcome you. Kim are you, that you want to see our Queen and what case drove you to our areas?
- I will reveal the reason of my visit to the Queen.
The Amazons in principle were suspicious and prevented of strangers ahead of the countenance of the Queen. stood up with row before the wizard and aimed their weapon at him.
- Answer whom you are strange with!
- I am Radamazis.
In this moment woman-warriors remained in the consternation. One on second they began to look and for the longer moment not a single one of them wasn't able to pronounce neither words. In the end one of them started to speak.
- You are you Radamazis? Hey hey hey... - and began all to laugh
Seeing this Radamazis he became worried and irritated. He raised his cane slightly and squinted eyes. At that very moment the cane portrayed him one's glitter, he tapped with it gently against soil, and the area to hundreds of yards beside trembled. Seeing and there being a smell of it the Amazons got scared, and PS were very brave.
- Lead me to the Queen.
- You forgive our suspicion. Many here traitors and cruel men being out to kill the Queen are arriving. So probably you are Radamazis your arrival was predicted by our Authority now we can see it all. I ask although with us a long way is awaiting us to the palace for the Queen.
We moved immediately. Escorted by the small branch of the Amazons slowly we forced our way through the jungle. People of the Amazons form rather an isolated culture. Adapting to the tropical environment surrounding them built in vaults
of forests wonderful cities. We headed for one of them together - to the capital of the land of the Asis city. These cities are an architectural phenomenon and a source of great pride for people of the Amazons. They aren't guided by sciences of our soil, instead of them are practising the polytheistic religion which is connected with close discipline of the Order. Oracles of the Amazons a long time ago predicted a wizard arriving and the flooding plague of the filth from areas of the Shadow and since then woman-warriors are preparing to the fight against forces of the Shadow.
The Amazons are traversing seas, trade relations with our kingdoms were ones of the first people which established. The prominence in the environment of the worldwide commerce provided the opinion of brilliant strategists and fit woman-warriors for also the Amazons. The Amazons are highly sought, well trained and very loyal mercenaries - so long, as the contract doesn't cause conflicts with their restrictive ethical code.
An evening ran up, how we reached the capital city of the Amazons. Of something such wonderful and astonishingly beautiful few persons could see. The entire city, lock, homesteads were situated among the branches of the trees. On the huge old oak, amongst his crowns a castle of the Eomili Amazonian queen was built. After a moment we were before the Queen. After short summarizing by the commander the branch the Queen welcomed me warmly and ordered straight out me to go to the Authority. It was already late very much, so a small feast was held by way of greeting of my person in the lock, but of the following day in the morning we set off with the branch for the Authority.
The Authority had its registered office at the foot of the only mountain being on an island. For her the homestead was in a bough of the wide-stretching beech. The wizard entered the homestead alone. The authority greeted him, knew whom he was and what matter is coming to her in.
- Venerable Authority. Kim is this witch about which I read in the Kamina Sibiusa list.
- It is exceptionally a bad witch. He is calling Ort one another - Reginalis, but we popularly are naming her Regina. For some time on our areas creatures started appearing not from this dimension, and along with them witch Regina. Always when he appears, we learn about going missing of persons and entire of their families. These persons are a terrible death facing in viscuses of creatures of the Shadow, and after the transformation which is taking place in their bellies venomous larvae which are soldiers of the Shadow are hatching. Every living being devoured by these creatures is weakening us and is strengthening the forces of darkness. We must oppose it wizard. You are a chosen one for the Goddess of the Light and you can only stand up opposite the witch and this filth and with him win.
Claimed souls are strength of the witch innocent and for them more of them he is, a witch is all the more powerful. There is a way to kill of the one... forgive but I'm at a loss for words already to this nature of the Darkness. Claimed kind-hearted souls must experience the peace and one should separate them from Regina's body. You have a light output in yourself wizard and with the help of spells, you will kill the weapon you have which her. Regina is an envoy of deities of the Shadow to our world and one should kill her in order to stop the expansion of the evil. Regina along with her army of vile monsters is living a long way from here at the other end of Great Ocean on the volcanic Isar island. There you will find her and probably
Black linking Portal both our dimensions. Probably do you want to ask whether I know crucial words opening the Gate of Shadows?
- This way I would like it to know.
- Unfortunately not. My power is too weak, and in my visions up till now I didn't hear these words. You must get these words out of her. I know one above all else, you will defeat Radamazis evil from our world and we will help you to make the Amazon of these acts. Moreover you will unite all armies of our world under your banner and you will overcome the badness Trójwierzy and of her Masters. With masters Trójwierzy there are three sisters of the Shadow - Ridis, Ajartis and most dangerous from them Ramonis. All of them are hellish beings, as we people don't have a body, these are Spirits of Darkness from very Abyss of Hells. Only a magic of the Light can oppose them.
With these words the Authority fortified the heart of the wizard and explained a lot from nurtujacych of questions of the Radamazisa thought. At the end of the audience with the Authority something astonishing happened. The authority stood up on against of wizard, caught him with bear hug by hands, she closed her eyes and Radamazis felt something unusual. The weather of the pulsating Light of the Authority was absorbed into the body
of wizard. She opened her eyes, looked at his face and said.
- It is my magical power, let give you powers in the fight against forces of the Shadow. Walk away in the room wizard.
She let go of Radamazisa hands and sat down, because weakened. Wizard after entire this incident felt such a rising tide of the power in himself like never before. His firebrand of the weapon during this ritual changed the colour and became very light blue. The stone planted on the cane hit with intense brilliance.
Within the nearest weeks preparations for the expedition were conceived against Regina. From nearby islands crowds of warriors of the Amazons approached in order to join the army against the filth of the Shadow. In the nearby port they anchored galleys of the Amazons, and with each passing day was of them more and more. After arriving at the Isar island he horrified the great Ocean and what they will find it cheered on each of warriors, but what fortified their hearts, to the fight, gave the courage - it is a presence among them of chosen one of the Light - Radamazisa...

to be continued soon...