kastrum

Rank 0
PostedMay 16, 2017 7:25 pm   Last edited by kastrum on May 17, 2017 1:40 pm. Edited 2 times in total

How to create a Maxed out Gen 3 Doombringer with 4 Dooms!

Hi Guys!

(S2)Kastrum here! I want to share how to make a Maxed out Gen 3 Doombringer (aka Doom) with everyone without creating 8 Dooms! You can do it with only 4 Dooms.

I used 4 Level 20 Doombringers all Maxed with Mount Food, and got a gen 3 Fully Maxed Doombringer. I did the following:

Gen 1
============
Gen 0 Lvl 20 Doombringer X Gen 0 Lvl 20 Doombringer = Gen 1 Lvl 20 Doombringer (Pure)

Gen 0 Lvl 20 Doombringer X Gen 0 Lvl 1 Genbu = Gen 1 Lvl 20 Doombringer (Impure)

Gen 0 Lvl 20 Doombringer X Gen 0 Lvl 1 Great Phoenix = Gen 1 Lvl 20 Doombringer (Impure)

Gen 0 Lvl 2 Baby Turtle X Gen 0 Lvl Great Phoenix = Gen 1 Lvl 2 Baby Turtle

Gen 2
============
Gen 1 Lvl 20 Doombringer (Pure) X Gen 1 Lvl 20 Doombringer (Impure) = Gen 2 Lvl 20 Doombringer (3/4 Pure)

Gen 1 Lvl 20 Doombringer (Impure) X Gen 1 Lvl 2 Baby Turtle = Gen 2 Lvl 20 Doombringer (1/4 Pure)

Gen 3
============
Gen 2 Lvl 20 Doombringer (3/4 Pure) X Gen 2 Lvl 20 Doombringer (1/4 Pure) = Gen 3 Lvl 20 Doombringer (Fully Maxed)

In total, it is 7 fusions... the first 6 fusions took 12-13 clicks (about 6 stars) for each fusion, and the last fusion for the Gen 3 took 15 clicks (8 stars). In total, that is about 12 stacks of Mount Fusion Orbs and 6 stacks of Mount Conversion Stones.

Also, another good note is that it takes exactly 4500 GMUTS to make 1 Doom (from a Fantastical Beast), and about 28 stacks of PC to get it to level 20. Also, it Requires 100 Greater Mount Foods (the one that gives 2 points) of each of the 4 types to max out the Doom stats once it reaches level 20.

I hope this helps someone.

You can create the exact same Gen 3 Doom with 8 fully maxed Dooms, but why would any one do that?! Please don't waste your PC and GMUTs to make 8 Doombringers! You are wasting your time and resources. You can do it with 4 Dooms. I used Genbus, Pheonixes and a baby turtle, but it really don't matter what other type of mount you use.

Ask any questions you have. I will answer the best I can.

(S2)Kastrum
Lvl 180 Hybrid Priest
-------------------
A few more tips..

First let’s define our terms:
White Stats = Mount’s native stats
Green Stats = Mount’s stats gained from fusion

It is important to understand how fusion works. What is most important is the white stats. The green stats are not important at all, except for the very first fusion of what will be your final mount. Many people misunderstand how fusion works. As a result they miss important steps in fusion, and lose out in the final product. The key to understanding fusion is to always remember this fact: “The main mount always gets 40% of the sub-mount’s white stats added to its current green stats.” If you remember that statement you will never go wrong with fusion.

So…. When attempting to make a 3rd Generation Fused mount (aka Gen 3 mount), it is vital to determine your primary main mount, that is the mount that will eventually be your Gen 3 mount. All other mounts you fuse with will be lost in the fusion process. In total you need 8 mounts, but only 4 are vital as it is their white stats that will be transferred. The other 4 can be whatever you want or whatever costs you least to make.

Also, it is important to note that those 4 mounts should be maxed out to level 20, and also be maxed out with mount food. Some persons believe that mount food only matter on the final fusion, but that is incorrect, and that conclusion will lead you to a weaker gen 3 mount compared to if you use mount food. I will prove it to you with the following calculations.

Code:
Doom      Lvl 1      Lvl 20      Lvl 20 with Mount Food
HP      131.1%      189.6%      207.1%
ATK      93.4%      138.5%      155.1%
DEF      134.8%      195.9%      212.2%
HEAL      112.9%      164.9%      182.0%

Code:
40% of Doom   Lvl 1      Lvl 20      Lvl 20 with Mount Food
HP      52.44%      75.84%      82.84%
ATK      37.36%      55.40%      62.04%
DEF      53.92%      78.36%      84.88%
HEAL      112.90%      65.96%      72.80%

If you notice from the calculations above and compare them to the screenshots you will see that the green stats of the Gen 1 Pure Doombringer is the same as the 40% Lv20 with mount food above. If I had used a lvl 20 Doom without mount food, I would have significantly lower green stats. So, I would advise to please give mount food to your lvl 20 Dooms… all 4 of them.

As for fusion, always remember only the green stats of ONE mount matters in the entire process. This is the mount that will eventually be the final Gen 3 mount. The reason for this is because all subsequent fusions will add their white stats to the green stats of that mount. I call this mount your primary mount. This is why only the primary Doom mount needs to be fused with another Doom, both at level 20 with mount food. All other Dooms can be fused with any mount at level 1, since their green stats don’t factor into the calculations for the final mount at all.
Advertisement

nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedMay 16, 2017 7:46 pm
Nice Smile thanks for posting!

skinnycat

Rank 0
skinnycat
PostedMay 16, 2017 8:13 pm
Thanks for the guide! Now I know what to work on for the next 3 years Razz