Cinnyboo

Twin Saga Gold Founder
Cinnyboo
PostedSep 06, 2015 4:39 pm
SplinterDawn wrote:
Oh if you can't think for yourself on how to be more interesting, I don't see why I should have to do that work for you.  

Well what would you like to see more of? Instead of coming here and not being constructive, maybe you can redeem yourself by answering the question. Is that too much to ask? xP

CinnyBun | Phoenix
Advertisement

nightbringer09

Rank 5
nightbringer09
PostedSep 06, 2015 5:59 pm
Cinnyboo wrote:
SplinterDawn wrote:
Oh if you can't think for yourself on how to be more interesting, I don't see why I should have to do that work for you.  

Well what would you like to see more of? Instead of coming here and not being constructive, maybe you can redeem yourself by answering the question. Is that too much to ask? xP  

Yeah it's splinter, too much.

Alixe: EE/AK/EOS/DH 73/70/53/40

SplinterDawn

Rank 2
SplinterDawn
PostedSep 06, 2015 6:34 pm
Cinnyboo wrote:
SplinterDawn wrote:

In other words you want me to make being creative, original and out of the box thinking easy for you?

I don't see how me making something easy for you helps you at all.

That's like someone asking for a lower difficulty setting in a souls game.

dylan.gallop

Rank 5
dylan.gallop
PostedSep 06, 2015 11:13 pm
Enough.

If you have CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, please feel free to share it. I'm sure Cinny is more than happy to hear it.

If not, your post will be removed.

Have a nice day :')

Cinnyboo

Twin Saga Gold Founder
Cinnyboo
PostedMay 16, 2016 5:29 am
I find it funny how this thread managed to get 55k views within the first week of the thread being created... Bumped it for the lols with a small update:

I created a thread on Twin Saga's subforum to show my creative writing! Please look there :*

CinnyBun | Phoenix

RoosSkywalker

Rank 1
RoosSkywalker
PostedMay 10, 2017 10:38 am
SplinterDawn wrote:
Cinnyboo wrote:
SplinterDawn wrote:

In other words you want me to make being creative, original and out of the box thinking easy for you?

I don't see how me making something easy for you helps you at all.

That's like someone asking for a lower difficulty setting in a souls game.  

By that logics people should stop providing tutorials because it makes mastering a skill too easy.
What kind of **** up logics is that?
If those logics would be applied in real life open source projects would never flourish the way they do now. Why? Because tutorials give people a handlebar, they help them get started.

Ironically enough it seems that you are in need of a tutorial because providing constructive criticism is too hard for you, so let me make it ''easier'' for you.
https://personalexcellence.co/blog/constructive-criticism/

The OP is clearly only an intermediate writer (no offense intended) but the only way she can truly improve is feedback.
Tutorials can help her learn new things or tips, just lessons in the English language can help improve her writing technique but it is feedback: the explanation as to what and why something needs improvement and how it can be improved that makes perfect.

Writing is not Dark Souls, there is no difficulty switch. Writing a good story is always difficult. If you have any experience writing yourself (and exposed yourself to constructive criticism) you should know. If you do not, I don't blame you, not many people are interested in writing or reading in the first place.

Torin_chan

Rank 0
Torin_chan
PostedJun 13, 2017 2:28 am

It should be named "The story with an end"

Sadly this story is coming to an end and so is dragomon.