GM_Abenthy

Game Master
GM_Abenthy
PostedMay 10, 2017 2:30 am

Patch 33: Patch Notes

Hey, listen up! There’s news for you!

Do you remember that Chronicle Researcher Parilla at Navea? Her team of scientists was working on a special chapter of Gaia-chronicle and you won’t believe what they found!

They came across a strong force and looked closer for its origin but all of a sudden, a lightning storm hit them with incredible speed. Scared, they backed away from the flashes, from which a mysterious man appeared. Quietly, he whispered: "My name shall be remembered as the <Armed God of War> Tyr!"

The difficulty of some dungeons has been reduced. The affected dungeons are: Titan’s Root, Cadilla Felwood and Frozenlea Plains (team & Hard mode).

In those very same dungeons (Titan’s Root, Cadilla Felwood and Frozenlea Plains) you can now receive Lv70 Unrefined Armor Box.

I guess you remember when you first saw them? Back in the Lv50 and Lv55 dungeons. Same as then you’ll get a random part of orange armor - just without its Armor Core!

Now, let's get to what probably many of you have been waiting for:
The needed EXP for Lv 68-89 has been reduced. Yaaay! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

And if that wasn't enough: Here they come, the new Mirabelle quests!
Just as usual, players can accept these quests at Mirabelle on every map she is on.

There are only a few requirements that you have to meet: You must have finished the main quest on all existing maps until Sunhunter's Vale and your character level has to be between Lv81 and Lv85.

Additionally, there will be a new daily quest at Desolate Valley at Patrol Leader Curtis (X:487, Y:156). Yay, even more free EXP for you!

And last but not least, the EXP you receive from daily quests (Lv45-80 Daily Field Quest, Dimensional Hall mission and produce related request) will be adjusted.

Event

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe! A new rabbit has been pulled out of the hat for you.. wait.. No, that's not quite it! There will be a new event in gaia-chronicle that will enable you to get a cute penguin. And this little guy will only be there for a limited time, so better hurry up and catch your own Orobus ~ I bet your friends will be jealous!

Other

- The option “Refuse to ride mount together” has been added. It can be activated in System Settings → Functions → Interactive Settings to refuse invitations for a ride with your partner.

- Quest Lv.72 Abyssal Flames in which you get an item you have to activate in Infernal Abyss. It can now be finished in solo as well as in team mode.

- The Guild dungeon now resets after each server maintenance.

- There’s a new loading screen!

- The Dressing Room and the Archive have beend updated.

- Some text errors and bugs have been fixed.
Advertisement

doglat69

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2017 2:47 am
Howy sh*t this patch why did it took so long after the days I have spent grinding since last week to reach lv 85 is piece of cake right now ...............................

foxyrainbow

Rank 0
foxyrainbow
PostedMay 10, 2017 3:01 am
Ty owl-lady.
Somethign to do while we wait for the major one \o\

iiAl3x

Rank 0
iiAl3x
PostedMay 10, 2017 3:47 am
I disagree with the exp curve being patched, it's too soon, should be atleast a couple of months after 95 cap is reduced, too many noobs who don't know how to play will be leveling faster, rather not have nubs who get 1hko/cant keep up join my parties.

chcloner2

Rank 2
chcloner2
PostedMay 10, 2017 3:57 am
iiAl3x wrote:
I disagree with the exp curve being patched, it's too soon, should be atleast a couple of months after 95 cap is reduced, too many noobs who don't know how to play will be leveling faster, rather not have nubs who get 1hko/cant keep up join my parties.  

Just don't recruit them then. There're many ways to know if you're bringing a noob or not. Even now all the noobs can have access to all the dungeons, not much different, I'd say.

b0kk0d0

Rank 0
b0kk0d0
PostedMay 10, 2017 4:19 am
Wow this patch was much larger than I expected XD Cant wait for maintenance to end :3

HeathcliffSword

Rank 0
HeathcliffSword
PostedMay 10, 2017 4:50 am
Hello do you know why the curve of XP is more difficult than that of TW (at the same time)?

bayuambarr

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2017 6:35 am

Ask

Anyone,, how to ride mount together with partner?

vlader9191

Rank 1
PostedMay 10, 2017 7:04 am

Re: Ask

I have checked in game, based on several confirmation from others that the exp reduced by almost quarter than before patch. Means from 3.4k ish to 2.1k ish now, with sprites this will be much more signicant, due to exp multiplier.

So the amount of experience from dailies reduced by almost half but the amount of exp to reach level 90 still the same?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ggwp

ninjakidd13

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2017 7:23 am

xD

Just downloaded this game, and there is a patch. xD