spiegel223

Twin Saga Silver Founder
PostedFeb 09, 2017 6:51 pm

hi ssek

login
hi seek
i have one question, plz. ? what happens now to the lost Login day´s incase of the rewards for daily Login? this 8 days are lost?? and if, so that means no azusa contract, to get this month?
srry 4 my asking, but i want to know plz. and if i have overseen the note for that, then one more srry. thx greetings takaoma
Advertisement

tamaarr3

Rank 3
tamaarr3
Daydreaming of Dyl in the Bloomy Netherlands
PostedFeb 10, 2017 5:29 am

Re: hi ssek

login
spiegel223 wrote:
hi seek
i have one question, plz. ? what happens now to the lost Login day´s incase of the rewards for daily Login? this 8 days are lost?? and if, so that means no azusa contract, to get this month?
srry 4 my asking, but i want to know plz. and if i have overseen the note for that, then one more srry. thx greetings takaoma  

I'm not sure what you mean with '8 days'. But if you have missed 8 days of logging in this month already, you cannot get Azusa. You'll receive Azusa when having logged in for 28 days a month. Normally you can miss two or three days since months have 30 or 31 days.

If you're talking about the month February, 28 days (maybe that's what you mean with 8?): basically you cannot miss a single day to receive Azusa this month, but it's being looked at.

P.s. It's recommended that you post in the Twin Saga forums next time :p

ullaperninger

Rank 0
ullaperninger
PostedApr 27, 2017 12:07 pm
Yay!!

I'll looking forward for some happening.

"Life is a game"

marsh.phan.123

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2017 1:32 am
Congratulations!