GM_Larek

Game Master
GM_Larek
PostedApr 21, 2017 4:52 am   Last edited by GM_Larek on Jun 27, 2017 7:41 am. Edited 3 times in total

GM Letter: April 2017

3 New GS / Latest Patch issues / Newsletters
Hey folks,

Pug Master Larek here for a new GM Letter (it has been a while, right?).

First of all, I would like to confirm some issues related to the latest patch. While some of them have already been fixed, some others are still waiting for a fix. We are fully aware that some of you are experiencing quest issues, especially around the LV 60 and the Cathedral Infernal dungeon quests. We gathered quite a few accounts information and our developers are currently investigating. We hope to have a fix very soon. If you want to report some bugs, please use this form rather than sending tickets for now. Thanks a lot for your cooperation!

Despite these technical issues, we are still super excited that this new content is finally available and that you are enjoying the new Monk class, new story quests, and the coupling system. We are also looking forward to introducing even greater content as the game goes on.

We also receive a lot of tickets and private message regarding codes and newsletter. Unfortunately, the GM team is absolutely not involved with newsletters and we cannot confirm the requirements for them. We also cannot send the codes on demand (even when you ask very nicely) as we do not have codes on our side and cannot create more. Sorry about that...

The official change will be announced at a later time but we are currently changing some of the Game Master and Community Manager roles within our company so you might see some new faces around while some others will go to other positions. So do not panic, it’s all part of the plan! You will, however, have to deal with me for quite some time so please get your pug gifs ready Wink

I would also like to introduce 3 new (well… one is not so new…) Game Sages joining our Twin Saga team! First Miz who was already one of my best Game Sages on A.V.A and a dedicated Twin Saga member:

Hello everyone, I’m Miz and I’m joining the TwinSaga GS Team while Bless Online (highly HYPED for it) isn’t out and I do have a lot of experience on being GS since I was a GameSage on a previous AeriaGames game back in 2013 and then was promoted to Leader GameSage on 2014 until the game got moved to a different company last year. I’m very passionate for video games, both MMORPG and FPS games (currently playing Overwatch btw!) and I’ve been playing TwinSaga since October. Really glad to join Xu, Angel and Larek again as we used to work together on the game I was GS on and of course Rain, Danmaku and the new peepz who are joining with me. Smile If you do have any question, feel free to PM me too from now on. (Almost 24/7 online on Discord Laughing ) Twisted Evil  

We also have 2 new Trial GS joining us, Miho and Ice:

Heya, they call me Ice. I'm located on the east coast of the US, although I can be up and about at odd hours of the day. One can usually find me plugged into my earbuds on the floor attempting to sing along to a song. I love to laugh, but if you need someone to talk to - good or bad - I'll be there to share it with you. I've been around for a while, so don't be afraid to ask me questions; I'll be happy to help!  

Hello, I'm Miho. I'm a pretty outgoing person and I do like to have fun and joke around at times, I also like flamingos. I spend a lot of time on Twin Saga, have been for a long time now and I am glad to be given this opportunity to be a Game Sage. This would give me a chance to communicate more with the community and I will try to do the best I can to help those who need it the most. I hope to get a chance to meet everyone ^^~  

So welcome Ice and Miho and welcome back Miz!

I’ve also been asked about the Casual Stream. I do plan to start it again at some point but prefer for current technical issues to be fixed first. With that out of the way, I should have a bit more time to stream. 

Having said all that, I will see you around, here or on our discord channel.

Have a great weekend!

Pug Master Larek
Advertisement

iiXu

Rank 3
iiXu
PostedApr 21, 2017 5:04 am
Welcome to the team \o/

The2009RKO

Game Sage: Twin Saga
The2009RKO
PostedApr 21, 2017 5:08 am
Thanks \o/ Really happy to join the team and have the chance to work up with you guys again. Smile

Hopefully, I'll be a good addition to the team!^^

OjamaCaglajo

Game Sage: Twin Saga
OjamaCaglajo
PostedApr 21, 2017 5:46 am
Woa-haaa!! I missed those letters! Brings back old times. Very Happy
Welcome everyone. Nice to have Miz too now. ♥ And the Trials of course.

YOU WANT PUG GIFS?!

S4 League: .Arietty* || Twin Saga: GS_Arietty

Majyx

Rank 0
Majyx
PostedApr 21, 2017 7:15 am
Still waiting for the Europe version of the GM Letter... :'(

~ The Fate ~

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
PostedApr 21, 2017 7:42 am
I came for the pugs!!!

Thank you rikumiku23 for the design <3

tainuzin

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2017 10:42 am
What about lv65 and lv70 weapon formula? Along with armor 70 give no effects? Will these get fix soon as well? And the starstone keep geetting reset everytime change class?

I just want to point out so that u guys are not missing anything.

RiasGremory..

Twin Saga Gold Founder
RiasGremory..
PostedApr 21, 2017 12:35 pm
Welcome to all the new blood~

Lowwey

Rank 0
Lowwey
PostedApr 21, 2017 2:45 pm
Welcome and congrats GS_Angel... oh wait....

Congrats IceMizho!

Applesaur

Rank 0
Applesaur
PostedApr 22, 2017 9:56 am
Heyo, thanks for the well wishes. o/
Great to be working with you all, hopefully we''ll be able to have fun together!