Author Message

liron441

Rank 2
liron441
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
551
Location
Israel
PostedApr 03, 2017 10:02 pm
GS_Heiliger wrote:
liron441 wrote:
HA even choppr cant handle hang

 


that wasn't Chopper so you know  


dont ruin this for me pls
Advertisement

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
Joined
17 Jul 2014
Posts
1805
Location
Morioh-cho Spain
PostedApr 04, 2017 2:54 am
liron441 wrote:
GS_Heiliger wrote:
liron441 wrote:
HA even choppr cant handle hang

 


that wasn't Chopper so you know  


dont ruin this for me pls  


Happy April F- oh wait...

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
Joined
17 Jul 2014
Posts
1805
Location
Morioh-cho Spain
PostedApr 15, 2017 6:09 am
Awaken, my post!




Casually dabbing.

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3217
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedApr 21, 2017 4:39 am

Cithr0

Rank 1
Cithr0
Joined
15 Mar 2016
Posts
322
Location
Tunisia
PostedApr 21, 2017 6:51 am

Gave me a good laugh.

Random match where I felt useful. ;^)

If you lay one hand on the hostage, I'll kill you. If you don't hand over the money you've earned by kidnapping, I'll kill you. If you can't get the money ready by the time I get there tonight, I'll kill you. I'LL ANNIHILATE YOU ALL.

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
Joined
11 Mar 2013
Posts
2188
Location
Spain
PostedApr 21, 2017 7:09 am
Cithr0 wrote:

Gave me a good laugh.

Random match where I felt useful. ;^)  

The amateur in your team is hacking

Until devs raise their heads and get to work

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15482
Location
Bulgaria
PostedApr 21, 2017 8:00 am
shanicthehedge wrote:
Cithr0 wrote:

Gave me a good laugh.

Random match where I felt useful. ;^)  

The amateur in your team is hacking  

There is at least one in pretty much every room.

lMissatanl

Rank 3
lMissatanl
Joined
10 Jul 2014
Posts
820
Location
Behind you, Poland
PostedApr 22, 2017 5:22 pm
dkstarcraft wrote:
 


I would suggest korean server but wait... show me your KSSN!
Last option is to ask Trump if you can go through NA server (located in EU) to S4 latino.

MissCoriel

Rank 0
MissCoriel
Joined
17 Jul 2011
Posts
100
Location
WHAM! United States
PostedApr 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Claymorexz

Rank 4
Claymorexz
Joined
17 Jul 2014
Posts
1805
Location
Morioh-cho Spain
PostedApr 26, 2017 8:04 am
lMissatanl wrote:
dkstarcraft wrote:
 


I would suggest korean server but wait... show me your KSSN!
Last option is to ask Trump if you can go through NA server (located in EU) to S4 latino.
 


I saw pages where you can own them for 10 bucks. Well, its not quite worth, since krs4 has less people than the european version. I dont even understand why we dont receive the source code, contact some programmers and continue with the game (that would also be welcomed if you completed all the stuff you have on the To-do list) and then the game if it got a graphical update the population might increase for its unique genre.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: