joseuan2005

Rank 1
PostedApr 21, 2017 4:57 am
isiahmoss wrote:
saddkatt wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:
only aol nos and overcall Gn xd  

well i mean when i was on Bodied was nossed and in raid.Kicked then when Fury tried to Denoss him Aol did jump in and Gang for Kills #SOFT

then answerd to us denossing him with an over call whitch inturn caused half of Fury to RQ cuz of K/D while Bodied was on Nila #EXTRA SOFT

but im sure your not gonna want to talk about that  

Rolling Eyes  
lol wtf a overcall man we never made it pass 2 tabs and he was out raid when i join then join back after the nos was out gtfo with the BS and call it what u want soft extra extra soft bla bla sounds more like mom BC took my cookie Mom BC hit me sounds like baby cries give the baby something to do  

Its not everything about you BC, all you do is tranny and run, fury blasted to denoss the nosser then all AOL start QQing about Blasting, if you let nossers in raid we will denoss

DarkSpartan69

Rank 0
DarkSpartan69
PostedApr 21, 2017 6:50 am
isiahmoss wrote:
saddkatt wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:

well i mean when i was on Bodied was nossed and in raid.Kicked then when Fury tried to Denoss him Aol did jump in and Gang for Kills #SOFT

then answerd to us denossing him with an over call whitch inturn caused half of Fury to RQ cuz of K/D while Bodied was on Nila #EXTRA SOFT

Rolling Eyes  
lol wtf a overcall man we never made it pass 2 tabs and he was out raid when i join then join back after the nos was out gtfo with the BS and call it what u want soft extra extra soft bla bla sounds more like mom BC took my cookie Mom BC hit me sounds like baby cries give the baby something to do  

thahahah the only time i see your name come across my screen is when you have atleast 3+ on me any other time i see your Soft *** running for the hills to save that raito lol get ya weight up.you was in raid when we had nilla you lieing cry *** QQ some more n let him keep poping noss in raids

isiahmoss

Rank 1
isiahmoss
PostedApr 21, 2017 7:13 am
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:
saddkatt wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:

Rolling Eyes  

thahahah the only time i see your name come across my screen is when you have atleast 3+ on me any other time i see your Soft *** running for the hills to save that raito lol get ya weight up.you was in raid when we had nilla you lieing cry *** QQ some more n let him keep poping noss in raids  
lol why watse my time on a guard ut ut df trans run run and yea i do run snice the train on me but i asure you my soft asz gets loads of kills again bc took my cookie bc hit me save something for the baby to do

joseuan2005

Rank 1
PostedApr 21, 2017 7:15 am
isiahmoss wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:
saddkatt wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:

Rolling Eyes  

lol why watse my time on a guard ut ut df trans run run and yea i do run snice the train on me but i asure you my soft asz gets loads of kills again bc took my cookie bc hit me save something for the baby to do  

let me help you a bit, i don't have UT skill, Whats UT skill? Yes i do have UT pot and DF, so you might be talking about your defenders

isiahmoss

Rank 1
isiahmoss
PostedApr 21, 2017 7:38 am
joseuan2005 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:
saddkatt wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:

Rolling Eyes  

let me help you a bit, i don't have UT skill, Whats UT skill? Yes i do have UT pot and DF, so you might be talking about your defenders  
ok you win im to sleepy to back and forth atm have a good day give the baby something to do should make that my sig

DarkSpartan69

Rank 0
DarkSpartan69
PostedApr 21, 2017 8:04 am
isiahmoss wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:
saddkatt wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:

Rolling Eyes  

hahahahahahaha i have 2 UT trans n a Df but i rarly ever use them so QQ some more about how Soft you are please its quite funny i stand n fight no matter what so please keep QQabout trans n Running all i see is QQ my raito QQ n you Are Soft. n what you think your the only one who gets Kills lmfao Keep Running for the hills Softy

isiahmoss

Rank 1
isiahmoss
PostedApr 21, 2017 8:26 am
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:
saddkatt wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:

Rolling Eyes  

hahahahahahaha i have 2 UT trans n a Df but i rarly ever use them so QQ some more about how Soft you are please its quite funny i stand n fight no matter what so please keep QQabout trans n Running all i see is QQ my raito QQ n you Are Soft. n what you think your the only one who gets Kills lmfao Keep Running for the hills Softy  
nothing worse than a cranky baby you cranky baby want his bottle did you wet your diaper that's why you mad and cranky cya in pvp sometime this weekend. Me ratio joke of the day bye man cya in 15

DarkSpartan69

Rank 0
DarkSpartan69
PostedApr 21, 2017 8:33 am
isiahmoss wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:
saddkatt wrote:
DarkSpartan69 wrote:
isiahmoss wrote:

Rolling Eyes  

nothing worse than a cranky baby you cranky baby want his bottle did you wet your diaper that's why you mad and cranky cya in pvp sometime this weekend. Me ratio joke of the day bye man cya in 15  

im not cranky i call it how i see it you the first to Run when gettn damg every time.
then you wanna say all i do is Ut ut Trans n Run lol please thats a joke even better that im a big baby this big baby still getting them Kills

sakiri92

Rank 4
sakiri92
PostedApr 22, 2017 6:47 am
"grab some popcorn" Very Happy