Nice to meet you Smile
Hope u will take care about Teos.
Have fun with us Smile

Advertisement

Triysle

Rank 4
Triysle
PostedApr 18, 2017 11:06 am
Stoked to see Shaiya getting some positive attention after all these years. Good luck to you, the team, and the community!

esti.cucu

Rank 2
esti.cucu
PostedApr 19, 2017 4:52 am
PM_Charly wrote:

Bokko20 wrote:
If You are going to make the game better. Please change the skills back to the previous settings.
Lots of classes have been "killed" by the last changes. And some classes are not possible to play with at all. Aspecialy PVP.

Many thanks and I look with hope at the future of Shaiya.  

Skill balancing is one of the issues we collected and is in our to-do list. However, balancing skills won't be an easy job since we have to play our cards really well. There is a lot of data and information to take in consideration.  

Episode 4-5 still have wikis on the skills, and those skills were pretty balanced in my opinion.

Mages/Pagans were the classes who could do incredible amounts of damage in a short timespan, however they were very squishy.

Archers/Hunters are good at shooting their targets from away, so kiting is necessary, that's why Dark Menace was pretty useful because you could push people away if they got too close. They had lots of damage over time and they almost never lost 1v1, as they are solo classes (I lose vs everyone now, makes me sad). Archers/Hunterss lose a considerably amount of damage if the target is close, hence why kiting is necessary.

Rangers/Sins do highest damage if they catch their target from being stealthed. When unstealthed the damage was there, however a lot lower. Highest damage skills were the ones chained from stealth, or some with longer cooldowns.

Wars/Fighters had BlackHole to prevent targets from escaping, and which they still do, but slightly overpowered now with the % skills. It's like taking the awesome elementary(wind/fire/earth/water) game out, and make anyone capable of killing no matter how unskilled. It used to be about how skilled you were.
They were the one class balanced in tankiness and damage dealing.

Defs/Guards just please remove the blo*dy lures and give them PoG back. Don't make it raid wide. Def/Guard could be played either tank or damage. Battle tank dealt quite a bit of damage and could take quite a bit of damage. A good one could easily solo 5+ people. A full tank, well, hardest class to kill, and had more of a support role. Smile

Priests/Orcs, well, FIX THE DISPELL. XD
For priests/orcs you used to have 3 choices in playing the class, battle, heal and tank. Battle could do a lot of damage, almost as much as a mage (quite squishy), but they removed all their aoe skills past episodes, so that's not very viable anymore. I remember elemental shock doing tons of damage.
Tank, can take a lot of damage (5+ people attacking) but heals not as strong; and healer, heal a lot but be rather squishy. Most people balanced between heal and tank.

But yeah, if you just look at old episodes skills (4/5), and cross-reference with current ones, you'll see how the previous developers switched them around classes and made it incredibly ridiculous for hunters/archers (gave their skills to everyone else!), and of course, other classes.

One thing I've also noticed are the pots. People were too lazy to adapt the heal value to current HP values and just made them to heal 100% all the time.

acid4burn

Rank 4
acid4burn
PostedApr 19, 2017 1:31 pm
PM_Charly wrote:

Heya PM

As much as i loved this game once i can't see anything AGE is doing will be for the benefit of the game and player base just the opposite .

Shaiya is an old game with small player base now .... full of glitches and bugs .... with stale combat system and sooo much neglect from staff and devs that i wont mention here bc long time players already know all ( not to mention security risks ,bans , and other stuff Smile ( my inbox is still spammed by fake GMs and GSs with keylogger links ))..... HUGE Pay to WIN profile .... so u can forget about bringing new players into the game.

I won't comment much about how bad rep AGE aquired over the years ....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy59FQjXTr0 this guy said it all in aspect how gaming community sees ya ( watch from 3:00 min it sums it up)

The best advice i can give ya PM is to listen to ur community and don't give excuses or silent treatment and start working on inproving the game asap or another game is gone.

Just a honest heads up from an Old player.

Cheers mate Smile

mcfatty15

Rank 2
mcfatty15
PostedApr 19, 2017 3:55 pm
nailed it

Hayreeg

Rank 3
Hayreeg
PostedApr 20, 2017 11:11 am
It's about time that the GM services were integrated as an in game option to be done by the players, (http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/news/173260/the-first-patch-is-here-patch-notes). So, thank you for that and I hope you all can swiftly make that feature live. Moreover, I have a few more suggestions.

- bring back the /raid chat command which enables the raid leader/subleader to command the raid with messages that pop up in the middle of the screen
- get rid of Eteo Cheese because it is ruining the game, especially lower PvP zones. We are supposed to die in PvP, not survive longer. Furthermore, this item can be put in the same category as Smelling Salts which were wiped for similar reasons.
- wipe all OJs from costumes and make them a purely aesthetic item. I believe that costumes were meant to have no stats and I believe that is what the developers intended as well because armor dye exists. Those that wish to show off their armor with cool dyes cannot do so because they must wear a costume to be competitive in PvP. Furthermore, making a +20 costume, as you have done here (http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/news/173260/the-first-patch-is-here-patch-notes), increases the gap between new players and maxed players, especially in the 15/30 PvP zones. We should be working towards closing that gap, not opening it. Perhaps new players that manage to even find Shaiya will stay and spend money if they are not intimidated by the gap between themselves and maxed players.

Thank you,

YeRv

AquaFtw

Rank 0
AquaFtw
PostedApr 20, 2017 1:04 pm
Hayreeg wrote:
It's about time that the GM services were integrated as an in game option to be done by the players, (http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/news/173260/the-first-patch-is-here-patch-notes). So, thank you for that and I hope you all can swiftly make that feature live. Moreover, I have a few more suggestions.

- bring back the /raid chat command which enables the raid leader/subleader to command the raid with messages that pop up in the middle of the screen
- get rid of Eteo Cheese because it is ruining the game, especially lower PvP zones. We are supposed to die in PvP, not survive longer. Furthermore, this item can be put in the same category as Smelling Salts which were wiped for similar reasons.
- wipe all OJs from costumes and make them a purely aesthetic item. I believe that costumes were meant to have no stats and I believe that is what the developers intended as well because armor dye exists. Those that wish to show off their armor with cool dyes cannot do so because they must wear a costume to be competitive in PvP. Furthermore, making a +20 costume, as you have done here (http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/news/173260/the-first-patch-is-here-patch-notes), increases the gap between new players and maxed players, especially in the 15/30 PvP zones. We should be working towards closing that gap, not opening it. Perhaps new players that manage to even find Shaiya will stay and spend money if they are not intimidated by the gap between themselves and maxed players.

Thank you,

YeRv  

+1

iceystryder

Rank 3
iceystryder
PostedApr 21, 2017 5:04 am
AquaFtw wrote:
Hayreeg wrote:

Thank you,

YeRv  

+1  

+1

also to be considered

- removal(or atleast a cooldown) on Target Res Runes
- removal(or atleast a cooldown) on Eteo Cheese
- fixing drops of bosses and making them more harder to kill.
- fixing drops and experience in maps to enable players to indulge into the pve aspect of the game.
- removing robots (they are an immense issue with lag and ruins pvp)
- giving new players more incentive to catch up with the top tiered people by making options available for them to get equipment available within game (this will also improve the pve aspect if the drop is from mobs and bosses)
- removing % damage skills from fighters/warriors and give them addition damage skills instead
- giving archers/hunters:
-> 1) damage skills back eg. Rapid Shot, Pantera Vision(fix the damage on it)
-> 2) give back Soul Menace which helped kiting their attackers since archers/hunters lose 50% damage against close targets

iustynyk

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2017 11:42 am
hi pm, please fix engine and fix fps. getting 1 fps during pvp.

Gladiator2030

Rank 3
Gladiator2030
PostedApr 21, 2017 5:16 pm
2 months from now are we gonna see some improvements or just a 'new' PM on a 'new' account with a new letter promising same things over and over? You guys really have to deliver.