76%50
24%16
Total Votes :: 66

Hayreeg

Rank 3
Hayreeg
PostedApr 20, 2017 3:01 pm
Instant dispel would ruin PvP. Basically, the faction with more priests/oracles would win. Perhaps instead of removing dispel, defenders and guardians should be tweaked to function as a defensive and support class to aid the priests to have time to cast dispel. Essentially, what I am gathering from the OP and the comments is that priests and oracles want to stand still and spam skills. No thank you, I vote no.

Advertisement

JuliettCo

Rank 1
JuliettCo
PostedApr 20, 2017 4:29 pm
No, the contrary.

As Di said we want to be able to kite and dispel. Right now you either do kitiung for surviving, or dispeling that's your job, both at the same time is impossible, cus you have to stay still to cast.

erzascarrlet

Rank 0
erzascarrlet
PostedApr 20, 2017 6:32 pm
JuliettCo wrote:
No, the contrary.

As Di said we want to be able to kite and dispel. Right now you either do kitiung for surviving, or dispeling that's your job, both at the same time is impossible, cus you have to stay still to cast.  

You can kite and dispel atm though. The only time you should have a problem dispelling, is when a Ranger/Sin or an Archer/Hunter is on you since they - Auto Auto Auto - compared to fighters/warriors and defenders/guards who -Move auto Move auto Move auto.
Even then, if you kite out of range of archers, they'll have to chase you into fury raid and die and then you can dispel freely. And with rangers/sins, just kite around dps til they notice and kill them in 2-3 hits (if anyone needs a buff, it's them).
If you're having trouble kiting and dispelling just normally, use mount, it's possible to do it without mount but mount makes it much easier.

Zao.

Rank 0
Zao.
PostedApr 20, 2017 11:48 pm
... nevermind Rolling Eyes
All i ever want is to be usefull to my raid. Next time someone yells at me for not dispelling enough, ill point them this way.

iceystryder

Rank 3
iceystryder
PostedApr 21, 2017 4:12 am   Last edited by iceystryder on Apr 21, 2017 4:13 am. Edited 1 time in total
erzascarrlet wrote:
JuliettCo wrote:
No, the contrary.

You can kite and dispel atm though. The only time you should have a problem dispelling, is when a Ranger/Sin or an Archer/Hunter is on you since they - Auto Auto Auto - compared to fighters/warriors and defenders/guards who -Move auto Move auto Move auto.
Even then, if you kite out of range of archers, they'll have to chase you into fury raid and die and then you can dispel freely. And with rangers/sins, just kite around dps til they notice and kill them in 2-3 hits (if anyone needs a buff, it's them).
If you're having trouble kiting and dispelling just normally, use mount, it's possible to do it without mount but mount makes it much easier.  

Ty ecstasy,
this is basically what i was pointing at.

Also dont forget transformation makes your casting uninterruptible(this is only available for casters). So basically with the amount of defense healers have in their gears, when they transform they can stand in middle of the opposite factions raid and spam dispels and heal all they want no matter how many people attack them. You guys basically have a skill which allows you to do exactly what u want. Dispel without interruption, its not permanent but its more than any other class has.
Archers/Hunters/Sins/Rangers the only class which can constant auto attack healers(till the healer goes out of range) is so weak that they die in a blink of an eye if they dont get help immediately. Both classes are need to be looked at instead of the current suggestion.

.Isis.

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2017 4:13 am
erzascarrlet wrote:
JuliettCo wrote:
No, the contrary.

Ye it is possible, but you can't dispel while moving, so while you are moving to get out of range of who's attacking you, to go to your dps, or whatever solution in that moment you find you can't dispel. You either keep moving till you're safe or you stop and cast. This i meant.

iceystryder

Rank 3
iceystryder
PostedApr 21, 2017 4:16 am
.Isis. wrote:
erzascarrlet wrote:
JuliettCo wrote:
No, the contrary.

Ye it is possible, but you can't dispel while moving, so while you are moving to get out of range of who's attacking you, to go to your dps, or whatever solution in that moment you find you can't dispel. You either keep moving till you're safe or you stop and cast. This i meant.  

Either case, its the dps who dies from lack of dispels, not the healer.
Giving healers instant dispel will mean the dps wont die either meaning prolonged pvp with less kills and more priest targeting because as long as priests are alive dps wont die. Hence instant dispel is not feasible

Zao.

Rank 0
Zao.
PostedApr 21, 2017 4:24 am
I would welcome the change of having ranger or archer to keep me from casting. Atm i got the tankiest defender of the zone permanently attached to my back Very Happy

Transformation is my moment of glory. Im helpful few seconds every 5min ^^
Im relieved to hear that DPS dont actually expect to be saved.

iceystryder

Rank 3
iceystryder
PostedApr 21, 2017 7:29 am
Zao. wrote:
I would welcome the change of having ranger or archer to keep me from casting. Atm i got the tankiest defender of the zone permanently attached to my back Very Happy

Transformation is my moment of glory. Im helpful few seconds every 5min ^^
Im relieved to hear that DPS dont actually expect to be saved.  

Yes let them die, run and save yourself, if they cant protect you and shout at you everytime they dont get dispelled or cant even regard the fact that you were under attack therefore couldnt dispel on time, then yes they do deserve to die.

erzascarrlet

Rank 0
erzascarrlet
PostedApr 21, 2017 8:47 am
.Isis. wrote:

I still stand by that it's possible to kite, sure you have to stop for 0.25 sec to get dispel off, but that's really not much at all.
Sure it's annoying when you have a train on you and you have to make the choice to stop and lose a lot of hp and dispel or keep running and hope your dps doesn't die, but it is a train... you shouldn't be able to do your job perfectly when you have 6 people on you :p.