rafaovrau

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2016 12:10 pm

TOP DPS PVE DISCUSS

Hello Hunters .
This post aims to healthy discussion of the classes that give more damage in PvE . Regardless of playstyle or personal preferences.
Tell us your top 3 DPS PVE and why such statements .

Enjoy!
Advertisement

swordtinsing

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2016 1:41 pm
1. Samurai (Literally the best pve class in game hands down Annihilation self heal + low cd with massive attack cant beat it, can tank easily while having a skill to extremely boost critical dmg + critical rate buff if you need it. Personally dont use that skill anymore since i have 200% critical dmg and 90% critical rate.) Also one of the best pvp class can own many pvp players /w godly pvp cites with regular gems and -humanoid. Time annihilation and they die one hit using pve gear * Proven by me
2. Symphonist Top DPS if you enough lightning gear resist bossing % and lightning buff from skill tree; spam tornado and 60 skill = easy kill while running away
3. Sharpshooter = Not my play style, but u can spam skills easily with high dmg and great class for def reduction.Great on battlefield for easy picking.
3. Vanguard- this is by far one of my favorite class if built right can do top notch dps; in trio i have one shot trio boss /w 60 skill.. this is when vg shines as dpser along /w their op defense we can stand any kinda hit w/o worry.

The top classes are classes that can solo hard mode or wda in mins do to our low cd and high dmg output.
Given the same gear I think those are the top dps in pve. Crusader could be consider as one for the spammable hammer but its still not fast enough to do massive dmg.
While we on the subject, I am hearing two stories that 200% critical dmg is not the max even though it shows max on the detail screen, but you can go beyond that. Can anyone confirm this?

Zephy1

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2016 10:44 pm
The Best DPS is the one /w the most money!

Kiroro1

Rank 0
Kiroro1
PostedAug 04, 2016 12:39 am
Dollars per sec

iizoptoii

Rank 0
PostedAug 04, 2016 10:37 am
1.Samurai that for sure easy play
2.So i know this class is not best dmg for pve but i love to play with it and that is Paladin, it is slow but you will be best tank ever! :3(i love tanking)
3.Symphonist : Tornadooooo! xD
this is list of my fav.

dark_visitors

Rank 1
dark_visitors
PostedAug 05, 2016 4:13 am
samurai is the base class, not to let u confused samurai can be either ronin (katana) or shadowguard (dual halberd), ronin is better for pve while shadowguard is better for pvp, altho both can do pve and pvp.

and all the post on my top are right except the one who said the best dps = most money (while it's true more money spend = more dps) but u still can do well even without spending much or anything.

so yeah ronin, symphonist, vanguard, crusader, and maybe barbarian as well.

but you know, you don't need to choose what is the best from people opinion, just choose a class that u think u are enjoying while playing it, all class can do well on pve if build right.

All 7 classes have been maxed level thanks to experience dungeon !!

sproomule

Rank 0
sproomule
PostedAug 09, 2016 8:31 am
Putting funding and personal preferences aside, the top 3 DPS in PVE:

1. Ronin - tank & Annihilation
2. Vanguard & Barbarian - tanks, therefore benefit a lot from the high DEF and HP
3. Symphonist & Arcanist - elemental attacks, both turn out well with level 55 & 60 skills

johnenrybonto

Rank 0
PostedAug 09, 2016 3:03 pm
sticking to the title

top PVE dps for me was

Symphonist : stable dps damage because of the tornado like skill but squishy
Ronin : Annihilation and lifesteal
Vanguard : lvl 60 skill is awesome vs large monsters, has a lifesteall skill too.

CarabaoMastery, VG till death

joshabalos0921

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2017 8:31 pm

DH

SIRCARABAO
U still playing Dragomon hunter ??

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
PostedApr 21, 2017 1:34 am

Re: DH

SIRCARABAO
joshabalos0921 wrote:
U still playing Dragomon hunter ??  

Please don't necro threads longer than 60 days. If he allows it, write a PM or go in-game.
#Locked

Thank you rikumiku23 for the design <3