AngryChicken96

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Requested for a ban appeal but it's been more than 2 weeks!

Like many other people, I got banned for billing inactivity but why is it taking so long?
Like many other people, I got banned for billing inactivity but why is it taking so long? I heard that you're supposed to receive an answer within 24-48 hours but in the 2+ weeks that passed since I sent the ban appeal, all i got was the automated reply. I've checked my email and even my spam email but got nothing. I just sent another ticket and am hoping for the best because this is getting ridiculous...

I'm hoping that posting here would get some attention to my ticket Sad

Old RT ID: [15185935]
New RT ID: [15202375]
Advertisement

JohnCantSing2

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2017 6:18 pm
Over three weeks for me........

The2009RKO

Game Sage: Twin Saga
The2009RKO
PostedApr 28, 2017 12:19 pm
Hey there AngryChicken and John,

I would like to clarify you guys about why it might be taking so long... basically, Angry is someway right... most of the tickets are and should be usually answered in 48h (sometimes 72h).

However, billing tickets usually take more (they aren't answered by GMs aswell, it's a different department) because it has to do with money, banks and stuff... so, it usually takes some time to check about those stuff... did you tried contacting your bank though? Did you guys had PayPal Recurring? Which automatically buys APs if you get to a certain number? These are all informations you should give on the ticket.

Cheers!

JohnCantSing2

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2017 3:22 pm
I gave information according to what they ask. It apparently wasn't enough so I had to give even more info in a NEW TICKET. I gave them all the info they needed plus more. What more should I include? My blood type? Even a general acknowledgement that they are looking into it would be appreciated but to see "unread" is a little ridiculous after three weeks.