Author Message

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
Joined
14 Mar 2010
Posts
1354
Location
Lalaland United States
PostedApr 15, 2017 4:50 pm
I'm sorry, where have you been for the past year?
It doesn't take a YEAR to update a server.
It doesn't take a YEAR to tell people what the status of the game is.
It doesn't take a YEAR to hire more GMs.
Get real, son.
Wishy-washy idealism doesn't fix anything.

Advertisement

yashuchia

Rank 0
Joined
15 Mar 2013
Posts
23
Location
India
PostedApr 16, 2017 6:23 am
#1 I am not your son... Idk want to be related to someone with a shh armpit profile pic.....

I been here on the server go read my ee has it been our faults

Also they did bring a update to the server : Archive update - Tw sched update to help certain zones - Fixing items and more

All you EE players think a update is more armor and more classes and forget they updated archive tw schedule and more.... See here we go again with you always being negative and also other EE players. You guys ignore everything else just to try to make a point and thats why i have to question if its our faults

Also your right it doesnt take a year for a GM but i heard FNO stop sending things to translate and stuff or i forgot what it was exactly maybe itd be a waste or too stressful for a new gm because i promise once a new gm comes

1. You guys will spam them for a (what you guyz think is a update dont get me wrong i do want new classes tho)
2. Be all friendly then the minute they do something wrong start being rude to the
3.Still not listening to EE rules and chat rules
4. And much more

Smile , You can defend Aeria and defend EE but were both at fault but you untrue players just want to blame aeria its legit how life is people will blame others to seem so innocent so why dont you dont real.... And im not your son .. Im your DAD

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
Joined
14 Mar 2010
Posts
1354
Location
Lalaland United States
PostedApr 16, 2017 4:10 pm
Well, son, you see when a company such as Aeria continues to neglect a product they distribute such as a game, people tend to leave that game in favor of a new, better one.
Most players want to be secure in knowing that a game is stable and innovated through updates, events and things happening.
No one likes a stale, scheduled game where every week is the same and there is nothing new.
People will stop spending money to play that game, which will cause in loss of staff, which will causes delayed service, which cause in players being discontent, which cause them to leave/ stop spending money. which cause in loss of staff....and so on.
Do you see where I'm going with this, son?
It's a downward spiral,one which Aeria has been riding for some time now.
Now, I'm not sure if you're serious, in which case you have the IQ of a tablespoon, or if you're trolling, which I sincerely hope you are because even if you really joined in 2013, you should see that Aeria/EE has been doing less than favorably.
I tried to be nice, but seeing as how you like to live in your imaginary world while sucking on crayons, I will leave you with this brief message:

 
The only thing that will change about EE is that it will cease to be hosted by Aeria in the next 12 months.  


To respond to your numbered list:
1. This is a product of neglect and the lack of information given to the customers. Customer like to know what the future brings for the product they're using. Some will be rude about it, others will behave differently.
2. Friendly or not is subjective at this point, and it is irrelevant.
3. Rules-shmules. Rules are a luxury that only serious and responsible companies can afford, and Aeria ceased to be that around 2010.

I'm not sure what kind of demagogy Aeria sold to you about "true players" and "loyal players" and crap like that, but you sure gobbled it up with chewing.
Aeria doesn't care about you. They only want your money.
Good luck, son. I'm sure I cleared up a few things for you. Use that neocortex of yours more often. Closing your eyes, plugging your ears and yelling "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" doesn't make problems go away.

Giovanna_X

Rank 5
Giovanna_X
Joined
23 Mar 2008
Posts
3627
Location
Carpe Noctem! United States
PostedApr 16, 2017 4:26 pm
Wow.

So, um, uh.

Hmm.

Gamigo still running things around here?

JordanShinigami

Rank 0
Joined
21 Oct 2012
Posts
80
Location
United Kingdom
PostedApr 16, 2017 6:12 pm
yashuchia wrote:

Also they did bring a update to the server : Archive update - Tw sched update to help certain zones - Fixing items and more

All you EE players think a update is more armor and more classes and forget they updated archive tw schedule and more.... See here we go again with you always being negative and also other EE players. You guys ignore everything else just to try to make a point and thats why i have to question if its our faults
 

Isn't this why the phrase "The customer is always right" was created, regardless of wether you're the nicest person in the world or the biggest cuunt on the planet it shouldn't matter. Aeria should be providing an adequate service regardless as that is what they're paid for.
It's like going into a shop that has 4 tills to pay for for your shopping but having 5 people working on the same till and having 1 person covering 3 tills at the same time (accurate reprensentation of the Eden GM vs the Twin Saga GM's).

Just to breifly touch on the subject of the "update", the last OFFICIAL update you got was the mana cube (which was over a year ago at this point), the other updates where custom made from what I can assume with great confidence as they have all been broken in horrible ways that if I was X-Legend, I wouldn't be making basic mistakes like that.

Just to note a few:

  • Overlapping Archive ID's on every single thing added to the Other Items section (Doesn't take a genious to know you can't put to ID's at number 400 lmao.
  • The "free" battle mount NPC was broken for the following month after
  • ALL, and i mean ALL of the new items where already in the game as an effect, they just needed to be tied to an item (just like a bunch of others that you're missing, takes like 20mins to recreate these items from scratch ezpz).
  • Guess would only be right to say every single racial passive for Inquisitor awakens do not work and that came out 1year and 6months ago? (Not broken by Aeria, but incapable of doing a simple fix, come on).



yashuchia wrote:
And im not your son .. Im your DAD  

This is cringy as helll, please do not say things like this...


Only thing ill say i agree on about it being the "players" fault is for putting money into this game after its turned to complete crap



EDIT: I just remember'd I forgot to mention about the schedual change, that again is something simple of writing a different time based on the 24 hour clock in a file, heck aeria probably has a server command that changes it for them. Notice how they STILL managed to fuuck it up. I mean come on, one TW starts as another one is still in progress.... Use your brain.

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
Joined
14 Mar 2010
Posts
1354
Location
Lalaland United States
PostedApr 16, 2017 6:22 pm
Giovanna_X wrote:
Wow.

So, um, uh.

Hmm.

Gamigo still running things around here?  

"Running things" would imply doing something to keep something functional.
What you meant to say was "Ruining things".

yashuchia

Rank 0
Joined
15 Mar 2013
Posts
23
Location
India
PostedApr 16, 2017 8:48 pm
This is my second/ Forum account my actual has been here since 2011 and im a former Shaiya player so technically this is my third account and my shaiya account ( diff Aeria) is older than 2011 but obviously i know Eden has been going down ( idk about Aeria going down they have other games) I know the lack of care, staff, just basic programming but you lich dem do have some good points but you seem to never ever question if we as players have done anything wrong like Jordan was able to.And after you(lich) told someone " ruining.) etc but here we go again spreading more negativity and maybe that person will spread spread spread and the fire gets worse and oh really " rules schmules" and treating the staff or gses lile sh.t wow ever heard of treat others the way you want to be treated and yes i know they are disrespecting us with the no lets say EE wanted things but theres many other things to enjoy about EE and many EE update wanters are asking for too much with the small staff they have ... Things like

Nerf infusions
Classes
Archive
Fixing items
Expansions
Removing server lag
Getting more staff
Fixing CE or whatever it was about rifle
Stopping going to +20
More TW hp
Balancing pvp( when most of them are infusioned and +16 and up)
Astral Pathway( which is a easy fix)
Tw time zones
Less legendaries and more care for game

The list goes longer but have we ever came as a whole to target one specific thing ...were all so focused on too many different things and being rude and offensive too each other.


Also to jordan about what i said about archive tw and all that i said that because the person said they brought no updates when hey they did bring a archive update tw sched and all that but yes i know they dont do them right and its not that hard but idk if our gm is capable and they maybe hired just to hold EE.

And lich use all these words to target me and be rude to others.... And jordan i know the dad thing was lame but back to lich thats not how things will get better and you continue to bash them and forget we do wrong also .....

khai97

Twin Saga Silver Founder
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
39
Location
Bergen Norway
PostedApr 19, 2017 3:11 pm
Good luck changing people's attitude :')

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
Joined
14 Mar 2010
Posts
1354
Location
Lalaland United States
PostedApr 19, 2017 4:11 pm
You exaggerate your importance to me. yashuchia.
I don't know you or care about you.
I'm simply pointing out why you're wrong.
But you choose to believe your touchy-feely little story that doesn't add up in the real world.
Au revoir.

siegetanks

Rank 0
Joined
25 Mar 2013
Posts
6
Location
Vietnam
PostedMay 11, 2017 8:43 pm
yashuchia wrote:
This is my second/ Forum account my actual has been here since 2011 and im a former Shaiya player so technically this is my third account and my shaiya account ( diff Aeria) is older than 2011 but obviously i know Eden has been going down ( idk about Aeria going down they have other games) I know the lack of care, staff, just basic programming but you lich dem do have some good points but you seem to never ever question if we as players have done anything wrong like Jordan was able to.And after you(lich) told someone " ruining.) etc but here we go again spreading more negativity and maybe that person will spread spread spread and the fire gets worse and oh really " rules schmules" and treating the staff or gses lile sh.t wow ever heard of treat others the way you want to be treated and yes i know they are disrespecting us with the no lets say EE wanted things but theres many other things to enjoy about EE and many EE update wanters are asking for too much with the small staff they have ... Things like

Nerf infusions
Classes
Archive
Fixing items
Expansions
Removing server lag
Getting more staff
Fixing CE or whatever it was about rifle
Stopping going to +20
More TW hp
Balancing pvp( when most of them are infusioned and +16 and up)
Astral Pathway( which is a easy fix)
Tw time zones
Less legendaries and more care for game

The list goes longer but have we ever came as a whole to target one specific thing ...were all so focused on too many different things and being rude and offensive too each other.


Also to jordan about what i said about archive tw and all that i said that because the person said they brought no updates when hey they did bring a archive update tw sched and all that but yes i know they dont do them right and its not that hard but idk if our gm is capable and they maybe hired just to hold EE.

And lich use all these words to target me and be rude to others.... And jordan i know the dad thing was lame but back to lich thats not how things will get better and you continue to bash them and forget we do wrong also .....  


This dude is hella delusional ROFL.Reading his posts make me laughed my *** off.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: