abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedDec 12, 2016 7:25 pm
Oh yes, Doctor, during the time of the relationship there were many of his friends trying to make my life impossible. Every day. I guess they were jealous because I had a lot of in game stuff or something. I am not rich. I have never been rich. I just spent because he made me do so to benefit himself. I never intended to make myself look rich or to believe I was superior because I owned virtual stuff. But there were people that they just couldn't see more than what their little minds could.

There was this girl Ana or Quinn like she likes to call herself. She is a spoiled brat that has never had a job nor finish any studies. He was friends with him. It makes sense all now. They were good for each other: No studies, no ambition, living on the parents... I remember this person really got angry because I wouldn't give my nickname to one of her friends. And she ended up kicking me out of her guild because I wouldn't give in. She was also very annoyed because I didn't sell some crystal wands for a ridiculous price she wanted to pay me. I ended up using those items and she couldn't take it. She has a problem because she hasn't gotten over Mateo rejecting her. But who am I to talk about that? Oh yeah. Also her guild in game went down and it is nothing.

Ahry. The same patter. I don't even know her real name. I just know that she is a german girl that liked dating guys with a lot of money so she could get spoilt rotten with virtual items. She dated every single guy that had a lot of $$$ in game. She has talked bad stuff about me because her new (or previous) couple named Jhordy used to hit on me although the guy only showed her the conversation where I appeared. He never showed the conversations where he desired to be mine and to possess me. He is just a guy that doesn't assume his preferences and ended up dating this girl needed of love? attention? I don't even know, Doctor. I have my own problems to try to figure out someone else's problems. But they involved me and since they did that I had to mention it. The coward blocked me from facebook when I discovered him and I told him that he was not telling the complete story.

The game is pretty good but it's too bad that is full of toxic people. There are people who made the game their life. They turn off the computer and they're nothing. I mean, what's the use of being the #1 on a game among thousands games? What is that achievement for? Can you put that on your curriculum vitae or something?

Games are supposed to be fun! Games are to have a very nice time! Not to be a bunch of snakes biting each other. It's a pity what that communit has become into. But there's not much that can be done. You either block and continue playing with your friends.

I really haven't logged on, doctor. I just don't feel like it. There is nothing to do anymore and I think I got tired of it. Even the new costumes (if there are any) don't excite me anymore. I think I prefer to buy myself real clothes even if I don't wear them. But hey, they always be there.

This has been a relieving session, doctor. I wonder what my next task will be.

Advertisement

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedJan 08, 2017 4:50 am

The number one that isn't the number one anymore

To: Dr. XXX XXX

Hey Doctor,

These have been some busy holidays! I hope you are doing okay when you receive this e-mail.

What can I say? Work has kept me busy for most of the time and I have also been resting a lot. All I do is sleep, eat and play videogames and I'm really well. Next week work starts so I will be busier but what can I say? I love what I do.

About him I have heard that his condition of human immunodeficiency disease has gotten worse. You can see it clearly on the pictures that were taken during his birthday with his spoiled sister. I have no words to describe him. I guess he had it coming and he doesn't take care of himself too bad because I really don't care.

I logged in game to see what was up and you won't believe how hard I laughed when I saw that he isn't the number one in game anymore. I'm sure he will say that he had that rank for many years and that he doesn't care anymore about in game things and that he can recover it whenever he wants and blah blah blah. His $2 dollar psychology. I'm sure that hit his ego but not as much as age and sickness are hitting his appearance.

What can I say? To lose him was the best thing that could ever happen to me.

I have to go now, Doctor and I hope we will see each other in 2 weeks!

Hugs,

Dario.

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedJan 21, 2017 10:27 pm
No, the night won't overcome me. There won't be excessive memories nor tears. I already know that you're not there. No. It's forbidden to be the poor naive one that doesn't know how to live without hugging you. I know I have to forget.

Good night. I don't want to feel or think... and even though everything will ask about you I know what to answer.

Good night. I don't want anything from yesterday. What I am I will still be without you and tomorrow everything will be fine.

No, the night won't be long. I am not afraid of getting used to the truth. Oh, no. It's forbidden to speak with your memories and surrender to the pain and lose courage. Remembering is forbidden!

Good night. I don't want anything from yesterday. What I am I will still be without you and tomorrow everything will be fine.

Because when you broke up, I know when you broke up you don't have any dreams and there is no love left.

Good night. I don't want to feel or think... and even though everything will ask about you I know what to answer.

(Jeanette - Buenas noches)

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedFeb 19, 2017 12:29 am
(written on a paper)

Don't forget to watch :
10 Ways to Spot a Psychopathic Liar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubWHVNPegZA

===

I remember when I saw that video. I really felt they were describing him. I was expecting to see his picture pop up in any moment.

After this moment of my life there are things that I can't forget and that I can't forgive yet I have understood that I have to carry on with my life. I have to be happy and I'm sure I will reach my goals no matter what.

Even though the relationship with my ex burdened me economically I know this won't last forever. There will be a moment where I will be free of debt and I will be able to save enough money to move and live wherever I want.

Meanwhile I live and I accept my reality and I live day by day making the best of it. As I have said I don't forgive what he did to me and I hope that one day karma bites him and that I will be sitting in the front row. Hopefully. But somehow I'm sure he's already paying for what he's done... someone who attracts and produces that much negativity can't live like they have done nothing for the rest of their lives. There's always a moment where you will have to pay for everything you have done.

I do not believe that you pay for the bad things that you did on your next life. I believe that everything has to be paid in this current life.

There are people that told me that I dodged a bullet.

I don't think I dodged it. I believe it damaged me enough but it made me stronger. I just hope that bullet decays over the time and doesn't damage anyone else.

I couldn't be able to sleep being such a shame to my family. Being a liar and living in a world that doesn't exist.

Time's up doctor. I guess I'll see you later. I think I need some little vacations.

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedMar 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Sommaren du fick (Translated: The summer you took)
SOMMAREN DU FICK

Jag vet vem han är
Tanken kom som en blixt, men för sent
Mannen i kön, han är försvunnen

Jag står som i trans
En hel värld kommer mot mig igen
Känslor jag trodde var glömda
Vemodet dröjer där än, ja

Sommaren du fick, ge den tillbaka till mig
Dagarna du tog betydde inget för dig
Jag var ung och dum och trodde alla om gott
Någon annan borde har fått min sommar
Sommaren du fick, den fick du utan att le
Det som andra såg det ville jag inte se
Det var dig som jag ville ge min sommar

Jag spjärnar emot
Ändå tränger sig bilderna på
Huset vid sjön, nattliga samtal

Hans intensitet drog mig med på en hissnande färd
Villkorslöst lät jag det hända
Jag ville va i hans värld, ja

Såg han mig då
Och ett ögonblick var allt förbi
Kvar finns en oförlöst längtan
Demoner som vägrar att släppa mig fri

Jag gav aldrig upp, jag sökte dig överallt
Och med åren blev du till en sagogestalt
Minns du pöjken som så gärna var dig till lags
Kan han inte få den tillbaks sin sommar?

-

THE SUMMER YOU GOT

I know who he is
The thought came like a lightning, but too late
The man in the queue, he was gone

I stand as if I'm in a trance
A whole world is coming towards me again
Feelings I thought were forgotten
The sadness still remains there, yes

The summer you got, give it back to me
The days you took meant nothing to you
I was young and stupid and thought good of everyone
Someone else should have been given my summer
The summer you got, you got it without smiling
What others saw, I didn't want to see
It was you that I wanted to give my summer to

I'm fighting against it
Still the visions are forcing themselves upon me
The house by the lake, nocturnal conversations

His intensity took me on a dizzying ride
Without conditions I let it happen
I wanted to be in his world, yes

Did he see me then?
And in a moment it was all over
Left was an undelivered longing
Demons that refuse to let me go

I never gave up, I searched for you everywhere
And with the years you became a story
Do you remember the boy that tried to satisfy you
Can't he have it back, his summer?

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedApr 11, 2017 4:42 pm

If you ever see this

(Completly worn out envelope with a letter addressed to Gianfranco)

If you ever read this, the time has come.

I know that you betrayed me and you treated me very bad. But at the beginning you were good and I think that that good I saw in you was all the goodness that you could ever hold and show to someone, or at least I want to keep that idea in my mind.

I want to say I was very happy during the moments everything was good. That I thank you for all the moments you were there. I know that you were also happy as well.

There are things in life that neither I can explain nor understand. And I still question your decission about leaving me. But at the same time I understand you wanted to live what you were missing.

Somewhere deep inside you know that I miss you.

I have known you for many years and we were happy for only one and a half.
You are the person that I have ever loved the most and the one that I have also missed the most.

I don't know if this would mean anything to you, but at least I want to tell you I don't forget the good times and all the things that we achieved together. We were the best.

A part of me will always be yours. A part of you will always belong to me. Time will never change anything. I miss us.

I address these lines to the person that made me happy during a little time not to the person that betrayed me and made me suffer. I know that that person still lives in you and maybe it is still fighting to get out ... or maybe it just gave up and decided the evil to take over. But that person will live as long as you live.

I don't regret knowing you and I just hope everything's fine on your side. At my side it was hard at the beginning but life dragged me to carry on and I'm still standing on my feet.

I hope ninino is doing okay and I remember him from time to time.

I just ...

(Smudged writing, can't be decyphered)

D.

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedApr 17, 2017 8:49 pm
The doctors have told me that if I go through surgery I have 40% chances of living. But I have decided not to take any chances.

What's the use of living with this?

If you asked me to go through it, I would. But since you don't care anymore I'm not doing anything.

It might sound very selfish from my side. But calling me selfish would be over the edge after all that I have gone through.

Every day, seems to be harder and harder and the light of my life is getting weaker and weaker.

I have already died when you killed me inside.

If you ever look for me, which I doubt, I will be very late.

With my last breath I tell you:

I forgive you.

I wish you a long and happy life.

May you live all that you want and achieve everytime more!

And even if I suffered I'm glad this was part of the story of my heart!

: : :

These were the last lines written by him. I, as his friend promised himself that I would post them when the time came and it came too early for me. Too early for everybody.

Only little people know that he isn't with us anymore. I have been a stand-in (substitute) so his friends won't get the bad news. He prefered that they just forgave him instead of giving them a hard time.

But it's really hard to be him. I can mimic his phrases and words but I can't replicate his essence. I keep using pictures that he took before all this and that he never published. There's enough material to keep going for at least 2-3 years. But I don't think I can last that much. One day his Facebook and Instagram will cease to be updated, It's very hard to me to come to his house and be in his room and take pictures of his cats pretending he is okay when he isn't here anymore.

His family do not understand his decission but they respect it. They have been very kind and have treated me like one of them. I feel the same way towards them.

Gian, whoever you are and wherever you are: I don't know you. I haven't had any contact with you. But he really loved you until the end. If you wish to contact and know more about this you're welcome, and if you don't, it's okay. He just wanted you to be happy.

This is the end of the story and I really hope all his writing wasn't in vain.

To all those that knew him, I'm sorry about the bad news.

I thank you all for reading until this point. I'm sure he's really happy.

The End

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedJun 12, 2017 10:25 pm
Note of the author:

You can read the story through the antagonist's eyes here:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2597342

It reveals crucial information and unveils many things.

Thanks.

abbadiego

Rank 2
abbadiego
PostedJul 23, 2017 2:46 am
Story of a heart - The details

* The events truly happened and the names and some situations were changed for obvious reasons.

*The conversations between Dario and the psychiatrist are based on conversations that the protagonist actually had with a psychologist and a psychiatrist.

*"Dario" didn't commit suicide nor left himself die at all. He actually got over it and he is happily dating someone from his past that appeared in his life after a long time.

* There is a second version of the story called "I Always Get What I Want" where you can read what was in the antagonist's ("Gianfranco/Morpheo") mind when he did all the stuff. It is based partially on real conversations and statements made from the person. It also reveals dark secrets that happened in the game. It will also reveal how he used gaslighting* on "Dario" with help of his friends from guilds like "Godness", "SweetRevanche", etc

gas·light
ˈɡaslīt
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

Link to the story : http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2597342

*The main purpose of this story is not to expose anyone. It's to make people aware that abusive relationship can happen either in real life or online and that no one should ever tolerate any kind of violence (psychologyical/physical) just because you love one. Loving too much is also a disease that has many causes and if you happen to be in a situation like this the best is to search for professional help.

I personally recommend the book "Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He'll Change" by Robin Norwood.

I want to thank everyone that has given me the support for this story. I also want to thank everyone who has read it and I appreciate all the nice support message I have gotten.

I want to quote one psychologist that once told me "Even the worst person can give you a good valuable lesson".