japplepie

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2017 11:06 pm

My AirHug video (no speed up filter)

Advertisement

Yaethus

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2017 12:03 pm
So you're happy to show us a tool using ?
I have played AH for 2 years so i know easily how to know if someone is using a progam, and here it's spotted from 10 kilometers.

japplepie

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2017 12:15 pm
Yaethus wrote:
So you're happy to show us a tool using ?
I have played AH for 2 years so i know easily how to know if someone is using a progam, and here it's spotted from 10 kilometers.  

I'm very flattered Smile however I suggest you look into the clips a bit more carefully.

Macros have 100% consistency getting the animation cancels right, if you look at some clips similar to the clip starting 1:35, you can see me flubbing in between correct cancels. It wouldn't be logical if I've been using macros then make an instant switch to manual controls just to flub an arbitrary cancel.

+ you could see me switching up my timings mid fight, I tend to do it faster (less mobility) when im going purely offensive, OR I tend to maximize my time in dodges rather than firing ASAP when being defensive/offensive. And I'm pretty sure you can't edit program values in real-time like that.

Yaethus

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2017 1:00 pm
Nvm i didn't saw your sp bar, you're not doing AH but only fade step, that's why. My bad.

japplepie

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2017 1:15 pm
Yaethus wrote:
Nvm i didn't saw your sp bar, you're not doing AH but only fade step, that's why. My bad.  

If I was doing just fade step, I would have to dodge (SP deplete) after every 1 shot, but I if you look closely, I don't. I'm guessing "your bad" again?

I would suggest spending more time in the "lab", this is only the result of less than a year of playing. If you couldn't comprehend this (let alone do this) after 2 years, you're probably doing something wrong in practicing.

Yaethus

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2017 1:34 pm
You can say what you want, you are only a fade step user, ican show you what is a really AH user, you are not Hugging anythng here, only switching weapon during dodge.
I'm not blaming you or anything, you have a good aiming, but don't think this is AH, cause it's not.

japplepie

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2017 7:28 pm
Yaethus wrote:
You can say what you want, you are only a fade step user, ican show you what is a really AH user, you are not Hugging anythng here, only switching weapon during dodge.
I'm not blaming you or anything, you have a good aiming, but don't think this is AH, cause it's not.  

I know what AH is and it's not as complex and uber hard technique that you think it is. It's pretty basic and from where I come from, AH users are common.

I choose this pattern, shoot 2x, then dodge 1x (AH once then fade step) is for mobility. Do you think someone purely AH-ing jumping up and down + some tiny air drift would win over someone doing AH like me in a fight? Think about that for a sec

You can see clips like those in 0:33 where I only have 4 hp (pardon the nub missed shots). I was able to shoot out all my shots without getting hit once. Mind you, I was completely out in the open. If you do a "sitting duck" AH like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0tjJfWrKI in that same scenario, you'll die in 1 sec just from the stray bullets

+ I don't see the reason why not to dodge in the middle of AHing, since you regen much more SP than you could ever use doing pure AH's, you'll end up with full SP even after a couple of dodges