zymny

Rank 0
zymny
PostedMar 20, 2017 6:42 am   Last edited by zymny on Mar 20, 2017 2:34 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Minor Improvements

I thought about this Post for a few days for now and finally decided to write it down.
What I'm going to post are a few minor problems the game has that schould be (at least what I know about how it works, but correct me if I'm wrong) very easy to be fixed. What I'm not gonna suggest are the things that are mentioned every update or in every second post (like repair system removal, problems with crashes, bugs, etc.). But lets get started:

Daily Missions

There are a few flaws with this one.

Arcade Mode missions should be removed from the table.
This is due to the fact, that they are pretty boring to play anyways, but furthermore if you got to play the same mission 6 times in a row, it gets even worse. Also the intended way to play arcade is to play all missions to get your reward, so if you just play one mission the whole day you dont get any reward (besides the mission reward of course).

Remove the Killing Mission in combination with TD Mode.
The main purpose of TD is not to kill others but to score (obviously). So I don't get why it should be a mission to kill if your objective is something totally different.

Reduce the amount of killings necessery for the second and third reward.
This is for a few reasons, the amount of TDs needed for a reward is 1/2/3, so it is possible to play three matches until you are finished. In DM this is often not that easy, either you have not enyough players in one match to kill enough throuout one match or there are way too many players that you can't kill enough until the match is finished. Either way it can't be compared to the amount of matches for TD mission. It seems to me that it would sometimes be even faster to just get the 'play 3 times' mission instead of 'kill 60 enemys'. And if I have not only to play but also do something specific while playing this should at least be possibly faster (without a tremendous effort). To conclude this I would assume to just stack it like the TD mission to 10/20/30 kills.

Introduce a sub-mission for Chaser.
The objective should be to kill an amount of players as Chaser each match just like score TD or kill enemys, so that every mode has a specific sub-mission fitting the main mode. I'm not sure about the amount though, but i guess 5/10/15 would be good.

Daily login rewards:

The main problem I have got with this is, that even S4 ranked players get an exp-boost, that is pretty much useless. So while thinking of changing the rewards for S4 ranks for this purpose I thought it would be nice to change the rewards for them a bit further. This is also due to the fact that S4 ranks don't have any benefit from being highest level. At least a bit amount of bonus would be nice (or at least no disadvantage due to a useless item). So the exp boost should be removed and instead another pen boost would be fitting.
For the other changes at least one coupon capsule should be replaced with a pen capsule or an esper capsule. This could also be aplied to all players regardless of their level, cause the coupon capsules are as useful as the coupon shop itself.

coupon shop:

The Esper Chip capsules should be replaced or changed. Most of the chips you will get out of them are useless cause there are 6 slots you can get chips for. These are the 4 clothes slots you can also get the new Esper chips for, pet slot and weapon slot. The major problem is that nearly all if not all old Esper chips for the clothes can't compete with the new ones and these are way easier to get and also are permanent. So the remaining are pet chips and weapon chips. At least I can only count 4 chips that remain. The amount of chips that you possibly can get are way more, so the chances of a useful chip are extremly low. And this chip also only lasts 1 day, at least from my experience I only got 1 day chips out of these capsules. The next problem with these capsules is that they seem to have a higher chance to drop from the shop than anything else.
A way better alternative would be to just give the new Esper chip capsules. these have way more value and a better chance to give a useful item. Also this would be a way to obtain Esper chip extractors which are unobtainable in the game at the moment (except if you pay for them). Another possibility would be if you cuold get permanent old Esper chips out of the capsules. this way at least the permanent weapon or pet chips would have value (especially the weapon chips). And since the chances are still pretty low, this wouldn't be any reason for paying players to buy less (since this is the only way I know to get permanent weapon chips atm).

The random weapon/clothes capsules should be changed. First reason for this is that due to daily login and daily mission rewards even players without permanent equipment get enough premium stat weapons/chlothes that make these useless. Second the chances that you get especially that weapon you want to play is extremly low and even if it lasts for just one day. Third since these only 1 day you can't even dismantle them to make at least a bit use out of it. I don't exactly know how to make these more useful, but at least it should be possible to get items for up to 35 days like with normal capsules.

If you think in another way be free to comment, also if you have more suggestions like that.
Advertisement

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMar 20, 2017 7:28 am
I actually reset the missions until I get scenario mode otherwise I don't bother doing it since there are no conditions and rooms to complete them otherwise (and it is also faster).
Most missions will be just farmed if they are for modes that ppl don't like playing.

However I agree that most of the things needs changing. Doing the same mission 6 times is very stupid indeed. They should make the missions easier and less map/mode dependent.

Cithr0

Rank 1
Cithr0
PostedMar 20, 2017 12:10 pm
So... How many suggestion did they give a sht about?

This is the biggest reason the game is losing players: apathy.

Makes EA feel like Gaben.

If you lay one hand on the hostage, I'll kill you. If you don't hand over the money you've earned by kidnapping, I'll kill you. If you can't get the money ready by the time I get there tonight, I'll kill you. I'LL ANNIHILATE YOU ALL.

zymny

Rank 0
zymny
PostedMar 20, 2017 12:57 pm
Cithr0 wrote:
So... How many suggestion did they give a sht about?  

They did care for a few. And these suggestions aren't that hard to implement (at least I think they aren't?) so maybe they do it for once. Also it would be helpful if more people would tell if they agree/disagree with that. That's another problem with the game, if anyone posts a suggestion but noone agrees in the forum they might think that noone else likes the idea.

nightmarish5

Rank 4
nightmarish5
PostedMar 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Re: Minor Improvements

zymny wrote:
If you have any more suggestions or think in another way be free to comment, also if you have more suggestions like that.  
Your post is wrong. There are also chips for the hair. Please inform yourself before posting.
Jokes aside, I mostly agree with you. I just don't need another pen+ in the logins as it's equally useless as exp+ for me. But I see where you're coming from. And I agree that there should be more stuff for lvl 80 players.

SatanicAbyss

Rank 3
SatanicAbyss
PostedMar 20, 2017 3:11 pm
Missions;
I am indifferent since I don't do them on purpose. At best, I will accidentally do one now and then.

Daily login;
EXP boost is pointless for everyone since EXP boosts XP gain which is exclusively used for levels. Levels do not serve any purpose in this game. At best, it helps you get level up rewards faster, but those are not about to go anywhere. In fact, it has been shown to improve over time, so leveling up faster is actually a detriment.

Coupon shop;
Esper capsules being remove/replaced has been mentioned many times before. It still has not happened.

B3mo

Rank 1
B3mo
PostedMar 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: Minor Improvements

zymny wrote:

Arcade Mode missions should be removed from the table.
This is due to the fact, that they are pretty boring to play anyways, but furthermore if you got to play the same mission 6 times in a row, it gets even worse. Also the intended way to play arcade is to play all missions to get your reward, so if you just play one mission the whole day you dont get any reward (besides the mission reward of course).  

I like arcade. Dont see a reason to remove em. you can change your Mission after you finished it so you can Play 3 different modes or arcade maps. Also u can Play hard or esper if you are bored with easy^^

zymny wrote:

Remove the Killing Mission in combination with TD Mode.
The main purpose of TD is not to kill others but to score (obviously). So I don't get why it should be a mission to kill if your objective is something totally different.  

It is a teammode so Support is not bad. My killpoints are more or less equal to my offence and defense Points. Well it could be kinda hard in OS but OS is just a secondary mode.

zymny wrote:

Reduce the amount of killings necessery for the second and third reward.
This is for a few reasons, the amount of TDs needed for a reward is 1/2/3, so it is possible to play three matches until you are finished. In DM this is often not that easy, either you have not enyough players in one match to kill enough throuout one match or there are way too many players that you can't kill enough until the match is finished. Either way it can't be compared to the amount of matches for TD mission. It seems to me that it would sometimes be even faster to just get the 'play 3 times' mission instead of 'kill 60 enemys'. And if I have not only to play but also do something specific while playing this should at least be possibly faster (without a tremendous effort). To conclude this I would assume to just stack it like the TD mission to 10/20/30 kills.  

Can't agree more^^

zymny wrote:

Introduce a sub-mission for Chaser.
The objective should be to kill an amount of players as Chaser each match just like score TD or kill enemys, so that every mode has a specific sub-mission fitting the main mode. I'm not sure about the amount though, but i guess 5/10/15 would be good.  

There are modes without a Mission at all. But well more missions would bring more variety.

zymny wrote:

The main problem I have got with this is, that even S4 ranked players get an exp-boost, that is pretty much useless. So while thinking of changing the rewards for S4 ranks for this purpose I thought it would be nice to change the rewards for them a bit further. This is also due to the fact that S4 ranks don't have any benefit from being highest level. At least a bit amount of bonus would be nice (or at least no disadvantage due to a useless item). So the exp boost should be removed and instead another pen boost would be fitting.
For the other changes at least one coupon capsule should be replaced with a pen capsule or an esper capsule. This could also be aplied to all players regardless of their level, cause the coupon capsules are as useful as the coupon shop itself.  

Sounds egoistic af. So 2x100% Booster + sets are no benefit (rewards could be wrong)? You are playing the wrong game if you wanna have a benefit 4 the highest Level tho. I mostly play with pen stats so every capsule i get is kinda useless for me so remove em please.

zymny wrote:

If you have any more suggestions or think in another way be free to comment, also if you have more suggestions like that.  

Sure. Give us back the old lvl System.
Sorry 4 my english I'm austrian.

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedMar 20, 2017 3:17 pm
SatanicAbyss wrote:

Coupon shop;
Esper capsules being remove/replaced has been mentioned many times before. It still has not happened.  

Was it? Somehow I got no memories about it else I would have given it on as an feedback o-o

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedMar 20, 2017 5:21 pm
GS_Heiliger wrote:
SatanicAbyss wrote:

Coupon shop;

Was it? Somehow I got no memories about it else I would have given it on as an feedback o-o  

It was. No one wants them. They not only give timed items but are also completely pointless after the new chips were released.

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedMar 21, 2017 1:46 am
Regarding the chips, they would be good if they were more than 1 day, cmon 50 coupons for 1 day item? also they should only give chips of weapons/acessorie/head.

The random weapon/clothes capsules are totaly useless, thats the thing i dont want in coupon shop, im better off having a day 1 chip for my weapon rather than a piece of set or weapon ill never use.