minecraft9296

Rank 0
minecraft9296
PostedMar 19, 2017 6:14 pm
DarkflamesDD wrote:
minecraft9296 wrote:
I understand that I'm posting this a trifle bit late, but I have a feeling that it has to do with either the IP or the computer itself. My friend that is pretty new to this game has the same exact issue as everyone else and he asked me, who could still log into the game normally to try logging into his account through my laptop. And what do you know, I can. It leads me to believe that it was false IP blocking. (or at least something of similar nature) I'm also convinced that it doesn't have to do with firewall or anti-virus because my friend attempted to disable his firewall or at the very least allow digimon through the firewall (which may I tell you it already was). And after constant attempts to reconnect, his computer was blocked. The message said something about failure to certificate something. Look, I'm not a technical genius so even if I know it isn't the accounts or firewall I still don't know what is. And the developers that are(n't) relaying the information to us certainly isn't helping us either. Indeed they're aware of the problem, at least give us some context to work off from. (ones that are accurate because they certainly didn't "solve" the problem.) And apologies to all of the tamers that can't access the game. I'm as infuriated as the rest of you. The least they could do is compensate you guys because the events nearly over...  

it cant be ip because I used a vpn to change ip and still didn't work  

Then I honestly have no idea then...
Advertisement

ICart3rI

Rank 0
ICart3rI
PostedMar 20, 2017 7:22 am
As far as I could test it, it is not related to the IP, nor to the account. It is weird that some people still can login without issue, and others can't.

We are still trying to find a solution with the developers. Can you guys confirm that the issue started with the Maintenance on the 13th of March?

minecraft9296

Rank 0
minecraft9296
PostedMar 20, 2017 1:18 pm
If my memory serves me correctly, the issue popped up 2-3 days after the patch. My friend was able to gain 2 white day coins before he encountered the problem.

Sfdragon321

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2017 7:22 pm
ICart3rI wrote:
As far as I could test it, it is not related to the IP, nor to the account. It is weird that some people still can login without issue, and others can't.

We are still trying to find a solution with the developers. Can you guys confirm that the issue started with the Maintenance on the 13th of March?  

yea, its started after they update 2nd password for their game, here is the maintenance notice on 13 march'17 :

ICart3rI

Rank 0
ICart3rI
PostedMar 21, 2017 4:42 am
Should be fixed now.

Sfdragon321

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2017 7:44 pm
ICart3rI wrote:
Should be fixed now.  

yup, its fixed now, Thank you Smile

cybreros