Chibi_SalLina

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2017 10:02 am

Freeze on Loading Screen

After Character Selection.
So... me and my bf decided to go back and play RO2 after such a long time.
We downloaded and patched everything and everything seemed fine at first.
Since I was working yesterday he decided to wanted to play on an alt character first after the maintenance was over but then he encountered the freeze on the loading screen after selecting the character.

I'm also having the same issue yesterday, and even right now.
Going to the server/channel selection was fine, character selection was fine also, to the loading screen was okay too but after the loading is done, it just sits there.
On the channel selection.... I sometimes see channel 1 to be a bit populated but me and my bf can't seem to be able to get into the game.

So I was just wondering if someone knows what's going on with this....?

Edit: Creating characters seems to be going smoothly too.
Advertisement

cybreros

GameSage: Aeria Browser
cybreros
PostedMar 14, 2017 3:48 pm
You can try re-installing the game and remove all the exe. files also from your computer.
If this dosent work then you wanna be submited a ticket to the aeria support section.

Chibi_SalLina

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2017 3:56 pm
cybreros wrote:
You can try re-installing the game and remove all the exe. files also from your computer.
If this dosent work then you wanna be submited a ticket to the aeria support section.  

The funny thing about reinstalling is..... I just installed it on Sunday. It's basically pretty new on my laptop.

I'll try reinstalling and see how things are going to be. If it still freezes on me I'll send a ticket to support.

But thanks for the reply! :3

cybreros

GameSage: Aeria Browser
cybreros
PostedMar 14, 2017 4:05 pm
Hehe, yeah might help you downloading all the patches and perhaps this solves your problem. (I hope) Smile

- Anyhow I have reported this to the devs. Will keep an eye out for some solution but please re post if this do work Smile

Also you can check this out | Support RO2 and see if there are anything help there.

Thanks,

Chibi_SalLina

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2017 8:30 am
cybreros wrote:
Hehe, yeah might help you downloading all the patches and perhaps this solves your problem. (I hope) Smile

- Anyhow I have reported this to the devs. Will keep an eye out for some solution but please re post if this do work Smile

Also you can check this out | Support RO2 and see if there are anything help there.

Thanks,  

Alright.... so I reinstalled and repatched the entire game..... still the same issue.
But thanks though!
I'll try and send a ticket later when I get off of work tonight....