zjontelk

Rank 0
zjontelk
PostedMar 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Soon to be Anti Aeria

This comp. feeds me dirt
Dear aerial game makers everyone with any ties connections ect. to aeria
I am a bit upset,im coming vary humble to say every time I have a problem yall don't reply so maybe will anyone reply so I know people see this
problem #1
When I buy aeria points and try to spend it says processing not complete try again I have to make a new character just to spend it
Problem #2
Digimon masters online weeks ago I bought Ap and when I had bought my items I had 1 ncs now its magically popped out my bag..i needed that money sell it or idk'
Problem #3
On March 13 2017 after the maintenance i cant log in when it gets to leomon screen ill say check notice on web sight yall have posted nothing on this topic its been 12+hours dayly quest reset in 12 hours from now and if I miss a day from white coin event I'm not gona be able to get the item I want and ill be vary upset and maybe quit dmo because my last glimmer of hope rides here and I'm not joking I pay good money and if yall do my like this its gona be real upsetting if theres a way to fix lemme know if you have same problem say so below or have any input say so below or have anything to say say so below I hate being put to the side I know somebody will see this who knows if anyone sees this..lend me your input anyone mainly on the log in problem.

Ps:Sorry for the bad grammar I'm rage typing ty
Advertisement

DarkflamesDD

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Re: Soon to be Anti Aeria

This comp. feeds me dirt
I'm having the same problem found any fixes yet