DemonsDomain

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2017 4:26 pm

login issues

I also cannot login into wartune through ignite, any1 know whats goin on ?
Advertisement

cybreros

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
cybreros
PostedFeb 13, 2017 5:01 am

Re: login issues

DemonsDomain wrote:
I also cannot login into wartune through ignite, any1 know whats goin on ?  

- Use the Aeria Browser tab to get help with that issue Smile

Aisyo

Rank 2
Aisyo
PostedFeb 16, 2017 8:03 pm
i am getting this error You don't have permission to access "http:/www.aeriagames.com/dialogoauth?"

Reference #18.ed11f418.1487296757.19d43afc

i forgottin wut said to fix this sry for my forgetful ness x /

Bealdor's friend's Bealdor's Mortal Enemy's

cybreros

cybreros
PostedFeb 17, 2017 9:29 am
Aisyo wrote:
i am getting this error You don't have permission to access "http:/www.aeriagames.com/dialogoauth?"

Reference #18.ed11f418.1487296757.19d43afc

i forgottin wut said to fix this sry for my forgetful ness x /  

It happen`s, the first thing you wanna do is re-install ignite once more.
Remove the old files from ignite, you may use Ccleaner for that and re-install the ingite.

alphasmack

Rank 0
alphasmack
PostedMar 12, 2017 12:12 am

Error?

I get it when I have plaied about 15 min.

MasterZion1

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2017 7:26 pm

Opened Ignite: "Download Complete. Installing..." issue

Its not installing. Its not doing anything... I had to tell Norton first to let it through and it didn't let the game download.

Titanlists

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2017 11:58 pm
I am disappointed, it keeps on saying "Aeria Ignite has stopped working" and asks me to check for an online solution and close it or just close it.
I don't know what to do next,I would really appreciate it if you guys give me some detail or help me out on this.

Thanks

cybreros

cybreros
PostedJun 22, 2017 4:22 am
Titanlists wrote:
I am disappointed, it keeps on saying "Aeria Ignite has stopped working" and asks me to check for an online solution and close it or just close it.
I don't know what to do next,I would really appreciate it if you guys give me some detail or help me out on this.

Thanks  

Hi,

Can you please provide any SS of the screen when you try opening the Ignite App?

MasterZion1

Rank 0
PostedJun 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Solved my own problem.

Fixed the problem but its still saying Installing...
I downloaded the game in the Ignite App, Downloaded Eden Eternal (again) through the tab, it downloaded 4/4 then it mentioned this: "Download Complete. Installing..." when in fact it wasn't doing so. I went to the folder it specified that it downloaded to (Under Ignite's Settings), found three files listed as zip files I extracted all files within the eden eternal folder, double clicked the _Launcher file and it worked from there on. I should have taken SSs but hopefully this helps someone out there. I have a Windows 10 and intel core i5 with the res all the way down the game is running smoothly. Thank you for replying anyway! Smile

cybreros

cybreros
PostedJun 24, 2017 4:27 am

Re: Solved my own problem.

Fixed the problem but its still saying Installing...
MasterZion1 wrote:
I downloaded the game in the Ignite App, Downloaded Eden Eternal (again) through the tab, it downloaded 4/4 then it mentioned this: "Download Complete. Installing..." when in fact it wasn't doing so. I went to the folder it specified that it downloaded to (Under Ignite's Settings), found three files listed as zip files I extracted all files within the eden eternal folder, double clicked the _Launcher file and it worked from there on. I should have taken SSs but hopefully this helps someone out there. I have a Windows 10 and intel core i5 with the res all the way down the game is running smoothly. Thank you for replying anyway! Smile  

That was good to hear that your issue got resolved by yourself.
Anyhow, you can also download a game directly instead of download it trough Aeria Ignite =)
Have a great day.