captainpat

Rank 3
captainpat
PostedAug 27, 2007 2:24 pm
RedhatHealer wrote:
I don't care who is in anyone's sig; if I find a sig that I care about I'll ask the person what the sig means or who is in the picture.

I also wanted to add that saying anything along the lines of "Do (action) to restore my faith in (country/something else)" is not effective unless every registered member of this forum representing the subject being criticized posts in its defense.

I can speak for my family/friends/self and give you reasons to have faith in those subjects but not for others.

I'm really bored since I've been sending resumes and job-hunting all day so thanks captainpat for breaking the cycle of boredom. I will give you karma once I figure out how to give karma and how to receive it once I eat some food and read Viet's post.  

It was just a bit of fun, im not getting on americas back or anything.
Just wanted to know if anyone knew who was in my sig. People think its einstein and i wanted to set them straight. Im glas to help the boredom tho.
Advertisement

Vesper

Rank 5
Vesper
PostedAug 27, 2007 2:35 pm
hey! its that guy from that movie! you know the one....with whats his name in it. you know that guy that did that other movie about the thing he put on his face. He likes snakes Razz

*Billy Connolly, he was in "A Series of Unfortunate Events" as the reptile expert. The other guy in the movie was Jim Carey and he was in "The Mask"*

<small>"6. Signatures will not exceed a height of 200 pixels, a width of 700 pixels and a file size of 120 Kb." - Superman0X</small>

veratas

Rank 2
veratas
PostedAug 27, 2007 4:50 pm
He's no one famous, he's a folk singer who comes down our local pub, next to the Clyde shipyards Razz
think ive seen him at Paradise as well, he must have snuck in, no way he bought a ticket Razz

captainpat

Rank 3
captainpat
PostedAug 27, 2007 4:57 pm   Last edited by captainpat on Aug 27, 2007 5:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Whey hey!
Glasgow resident Aeria Team!!!?
Your supposed tae be on the dole!!!
wait can ye be in Aeria street team and still on the dole?
Aye him n the Humblebums Smile lol

captainpat

Rank 3
captainpat
PostedAug 27, 2007 5:00 pm
By the way glasgow is in Scotland. You just dont say your a uk resident
when your scottish. Wits the deal!!!?

jholcjholc

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2007 9:22 pm
billy connely pretty witty stand up comedian if u ask me

Chooks Rock

Rank 0
Chooks Rock
Wilkes' Research Station, Antart Australia
PostedAug 28, 2007 2:59 am
haha i love the man...swears alot but i love him hehe

I Named Sarissa, bet you didn't know that... <break> Sands / Kalis / DieEmo / xStAngerx My Video :) www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrY7L-C954g Get Loose

veratas

Rank 2
veratas
PostedAug 28, 2007 8:37 am
hoy u! u implying im a lasy social sponge, Im fae oot side the toon an ive got a job dean computer stuff nexta central station, as fur being part ae the UK they didna huv scotland on the list so i kidded on a was fae the UK so they wouldna steal ma haggis's. you know how they american's go mad fur the wee blighters,
i didnt get up at 5 tae catch them just for some american tae tea leaf them.

il no ask u were yer fae coz we will both get size 9nd aff the forums but figured you guess wit side of toon i go tae fae the Paradise hint,

See ye aboott.man
Razz

danwagner2

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2007 8:54 am
Lol, he did rock in Boondock Saints, but I love him as a comic, stand up or comedy shows... he was one funny SOB.

pearl666

Rank 0
pearl666
PostedAug 29, 2007 2:23 am
im aussie too we see alot of him Very Happy funny funny funny Very Happy

me got aerial games on australias top radio station w00t no24 on the YOUR SAY list sweetvamp666 http://www.nova100.com.au/site/interact/games.aspx