Author Message

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
Joined
11 Mar 2013
Posts
2128
Location
Spain
PostedFeb 14, 2017 9:09 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
shanicthehedge wrote:
Repair system removal  

Some day, when no one even plays the game anymore to even care about it.  

Imma just keep commenting that on every patch note

Advertisement

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15132
Location
Bulgaria
PostedFeb 14, 2017 9:10 am

Re: Patch Notes 14/02/2017

Winter Spirit/Pixie
nightmarish5 wrote:
GM_Gachapin wrote:

OTHER CHANGES
- Penalty System: If you leave the game, you will not get experience points, pens or MP  

Biggest change in S4's history.  

Give him a slack. He is still new here.

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
Joined
11 Mar 2013
Posts
2128
Location
Spain
PostedFeb 14, 2017 11:30 am

Re: Patch Notes 14/02/2017

Winter Spirit/Pixie
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
nightmarish5 wrote:
GM_Gachapin wrote:

OTHER CHANGES
- Penalty System: If you leave the game, you will not get experience points, pens or MP  

Biggest change in S4's history.  

Give him a slack. He is still new here.  

I find it funny that they still reject your pen in case you quit, as if the game doesnt crash you enough

dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3062
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedFeb 14, 2017 12:48 pm
GJ Gacha

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15132
Location
Bulgaria
PostedFeb 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Re: Patch Notes 14/02/2017

Winter Spirit/Pixie
shanicthehedge wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
nightmarish5 wrote:
GM_Gachapin wrote:

OTHER CHANGES
- Penalty System: If you leave the game, you will not get experience points, pens or MP  

Biggest change in S4's history.  

Give him a slack. He is still new here.  

I find it funny that they still reject your pen in case you quit, as if the game doesnt crash you enough  

What do you mean "reject"? The only new part is the 20 seconds penalty. The rest has been the same.

shanicthehedge

Rank 4
shanicthehedge
Joined
11 Mar 2013
Posts
2128
Location
Spain
PostedFeb 14, 2017 2:50 pm
I meant that no matter how aware they're about the loading bugs, random crashes and so on, they'll still leave you without EXP and PEN. Obviously someone that quits shouldn't deserve to gain those but then again.. crashing is a common, too common thing nowdays

Cuting the rewards in half in case of a crash/quit would be decent (Mostly taking in consideration that they wont probably be able to make the client see the difference between a crash or a simple quit)

JudalKou

Rank 0
JudalKou
Joined
11 Apr 2013
Posts
44
Location
Ehime Japan
PostedFeb 17, 2017 10:38 am
Surprised New sets .-.

Cithr0

Rank 1
Cithr0
Joined
15 Mar 2016
Posts
303
Location
Tunisia
PostedFeb 19, 2017 3:23 am
Pros:
None
Cons:
Screwed my chances to re-join many rooms
Did NOT fix the entry-lags (in fact I feel like their effect is greater now..)
150% of words are censored (this is important).

If they were as serious about everything else as they're about censoring, I'm pretty sure S4 would've been in the top 30 games in the world.

Now I have to type "f-k" or it'll appear as "**" ;^(

cruel cruel life

People who mostly ignore your existence... are in no position to assess you. ~Tokyo Ghoul

SatanicAbyss

Rank 3
SatanicAbyss
Joined
27 Jun 2014
Posts
1282
Location
Some Sanitarium in Canada
PostedFeb 19, 2017 4:24 am
Cithr0 wrote:
Pros:
None
Cons:
Screwed my chances to re-join many rooms
Did NOT fix the entry-lags (in fact I feel like their effect is greater now..)
150% of words are censored (this is important).

If they were as serious about everything else as they're about censoring, I'm pretty sure S4 would've been in the top 30 games in the world.

Now I have to type "f-k" or it'll appear as "**" ;^(

cruel cruel life  

Now if only they'd censor ITC :/

Cithr0

Rank 1
Cithr0
Joined
15 Mar 2016
Posts
303
Location
Tunisia
PostedFeb 19, 2017 5:22 am
They won't you newb.

Oh, did you know that newb is also censored?

Seriously, the censorship brought by this patch is beyond ridiculous. If they want it the game to be for kids, remove all the flashy bikinis.

People who mostly ignore your existence... are in no position to assess you. ~Tokyo Ghoul
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: