EntrenchedSoul

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2017 7:24 pm
Rich people expect to be catered to way too much. Even a poor person who works to buy everything with gold wont demand to get special treatment. The server is online you are getting new players every day. Work with what you have.
Advertisement

EntrenchedSoul

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2017 8:19 pm
they say that's the only reason you can be instantly banned permanently(to impersonate a GM/GS, selling accounts/Gold or theft) I found another way where's my achievement DX.

henrycesc

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2017 9:31 pm
I am telling how every NA players feel, I have no idea why you (person think that they always right and have nothing to do) come and ruin this post. This post is not even related to you. You can laugh on us, we are the one who suffering, I have no idea why you come and tease us even more.

midnightegaming

EOS Founder
midnightegaming
PostedFeb 05, 2017 11:59 pm
EntrenchedSoul wrote:
its not that I started a week ago its that my account got banned for a stupid reason. I don't care to share the reason or the account name. even if I did start a week ago that's no excuse for your ignorance. of course Aeria is going to get more customers in Europe.  

Without a presence in the game or have made an impact on the community. Your words carry no weight to them and no one will take you seriously. It is quite clear you have no idea what the problems the NA server face and have no clue what that means in the future when 3.0 content comes to us.

All progress will come to a halt. The players who have been here on this server have been here for a very long time trying to support the game. And the majority feel alienated now.

Don't use "i was banned" therefore I now have the higher ground.

Here is something I wrote on a different post explaining the main issues.

If I may make a comparison, in a lot of high schools in the United States, sports teams by school are divided into 4 divisions of competition. D1 is for schools with a higher population in students and D4 is for schools with lower populations. Now, the reason for this is the statistical spread of "skilled athletes" within a larger population will yield far more skilled teams as opposed to schools with a lower population to pull from.

Now, the point I'm making here, is NA is vastly outclassed in population versus all of EU. I can use the 3 servers in EU as one entity because they have a matchmaking system that crosses all 3 servers. With that higher population, they have the ability to play the game with more players to choose from in end game content. Floors 26+ in Doomspire, normal and hero Ironfire 10 and 20m, and now since this Wednesday, a new raid.

It has been a very long time for us veteran players that have voiced our concerns with the dwindling population and what courses of actions we could take. All from merges, character/item transfers, and cross regional matchmaking servers. All of which have been rejected, leaving 3 possible outcomes. 1-Sit and wait and hope Aeria markets the NA region aggressively. 2- Switch to EU and eat the regrettable item loss. Or lastly, quit the game altogether.

These are the reasons for maybe 95% of the population. But there are a few of us who acknowledge a different and more serious problem in the future. When episode 3 comes out, the primary source of experience is in areas closely related to the Infinite Hunting grounds, except you'll be farming mobs with millions of hp whilst inside raid groups for extended grinding. The reason why this is so detrimental to NA players is because of how long it takes to farm for levels. It takes about a 2 weeks for a level if I remember correctly grinding in a full raid of 20 players. There is currently no group of 20 players who are online at the same time that have the competent damage needed to farm over an extended period of time let alone weeks to do it. This is the problem with having a small population as I made for a comparison earlier. If this last paragraph doesn't spell it out clearly, the conclusion is simple. Player level progress will stop at 70 because NA lacks the players to grind for experience in a reasonable amount of time. It will be a month a level with the current players for the first few levels and easily turn into 2 to 3 month grinds for a single level. Ults and Soul skills are something that are tied to you're level as well.

And when it comes to the argument of teaching more players raids or high room doomspire. Trust us, we have tried for both the Frostcore and Ironfire Raids. They are something that can't be directly carried through damage. It is a battle of all players doing correct mechanics. And unfortunately, a great portion of what's left of the server cannot do mechanics whether its from lack of skill or unfortunate connection issues simply from living around the world.

Adequate damage is also another issue. Yes you need to do mechanics but it becomes a problem when players can't consistently keep up their damage. We have also spent hours of time teaching players how to do damage within the different specializations of each class. However, with such low populations, its very rare to find someone who can do mechanics, have a good internet connection and has (or can be taught) good damage.

And honestly, yes I guess there is to be some opposition to be expected. However, I have yet to see anything in this thread worthy of being defined as "opposition".

Chompylol

Rank 0
Chompylol
PostedFeb 06, 2017 1:20 am
the game is no longer even viable to play on NA. it's literally as dead as ever. If anyone has tried to get a merge to happen it'd be me and trust me I tried along with many other veteran players, it will not happen, ever. Simply because the mother company now, Mr. Blue, sees no benefit using resources to merge NA and EU together. If any merge happens I would predict maybe all 3 EU servers merge for 3.0 but then again even that's unlikely but a similar scenario occurred in NA. You don't really have a choice, stop wasting time creating threads on the forums pleading for merges or character/item transfer. We have tried plenty of times and failed miserably and got hit with the same answer to the merge everytime, no. Even I had a +11 and a +10 onyx and peri that I made myself and didnt buy from the event didn't hesitate after awhile to just ditch it and not look back. It eventually got to the point where it literally felt like everything I had was useless because of the population. I mean now that I quit/permban on NA I don't even feel bad at all. The NA server is probably going to be closed soon as I'm pretty sure the only thing keeping it alive is maybe people who actively do BF like orthodox, maybe a few wolfpack and brazilian players but thats about it. No one is doing raids, no one does doom afaik. I'd be surprised to see someone even doing dungeon dailies in NA tbh.

I don't know what you could possibly have on NA besides obvious stuff like soul,support equip, ult xp and pvp gear that you wouldn't give up and go to EU. The +10 deals literally gave you the one chance to move servers or at least get prepped for 3.0 when you will be on the same playing field.

As far as I know from having played the korean client when 3.0 comes :

- Tablet is changed/reset to a different "Optimization" tablet

- Every new season there is a new free support equipment where you can skip directly to the newest one with 50 primal regardless of your current one.

- Everyone's soul will be the same level as ALL the soul skill levels now scale with player level( so you don't have to complain that you have to grind soul skill exp for any soul)

- As for gems in 3.0 it doesn't really matter, pretty much anyone who cares about the game bought the +10 set so you will be on equal footing in whatever conversion of gems we get.

- It's safe to assume your gear XP will become useless optimization in 3.0 as on the korean client a new "runic tablet" way of appraising your gear exists. (Have to unlock bonus piercing on your weapon, or unlock bonus crit on your helmet)

- New PvP season is expected so all of your primals, pvp materials to get legendary gear will be removed.

- As for actual PvE gear, I'm almost 99.9% positive no one on this thread can even enter the new raid or even clear 10m ironfire on a regular basis at this point in time. So you don't really have an excuse saying you want to clear content.

Just make the move to EU and just wait for 3.0 so you can get the fresh start just like everyone else. The leveling event is also there so it shouldn't be too hard to reach 70 and just let the char sit afk. I'd recommend playing on Requiem/Yggdrasil, probably Requiem as it's the most populated server with the best PvP/PvE players imo.

stellarsky17

Rank 1
stellarsky17
PostedFeb 10, 2017 9:12 pm
midnightegaming wrote:
EntrenchedSoul wrote:
its not that I started a week ago its that my account got banned for a stupid reason. I don't care to share the reason or the account name. even if I did start a week ago that's no excuse for your ignorance. of course Aeria is going to get more customers in Europe.  

When episode 3 comes out, the primary source of experience is in areas closely related to the Infinite Hunting grounds, except you'll be farming mobs with millions of hp whilst inside raid groups for extended grinding. The reason why this is so detrimental to NA players is because of how long it takes to farm for levels. It takes about a 2 weeks for a level if I remember correctly grinding in a full raid of 20 players. There is currently no group of 20 players who are online at the same time that have the competent damage needed to farm over an extended period of time let alone weeks to do it. This is the problem with having a small population as I made for a comparison earlier. If this last paragraph doesn't spell it out clearly, the conclusion is simple. Player level progress will stop at 70 because NA lacks the players to grind for experience in a reasonable amount of time. It will be a month a level with the current players for the first few levels and easily turn into 2 to 3 month grinds for a single level. Ults and Soul skills are something that are tied to you're level as well.

I'm totally fine with grinding, been doing it ever since the days of classic MMORPGs. But needing a full raid to do area grinding??!!! NO WAY JOSE!!!!! As pointed out, there aren't enough people in NA anyomore to form regular raiding groups, and if people here got lucky and managed to form a raid it will fall apart in no time at all. I'm hoping that this would be considered and maybe scale down the future hunting grounds' difficulty to soloable or small party difficulty or it's bye bye NA...

Shiratori17 / Seulbi Lee (Caster) / Official Agent

lewisallum50

Rank 0
lewisallum50
PostedFeb 15, 2017 3:49 am

May I remind everyone talking on this post about the respect of the forum rules and TOS.

Whiles it is okay to voice your opinions and concerns, it is not allowed to break the rules during this time.

On a side note, there is not only 3 ways to be permanently banned, in fact, after numerous typical offenses, all lead to a permanent ban, you can look more at the bottom of this page for what causes a permanent ban: http://echoofsoul.aeriagames.com/overview/rules

Secondly, as I remind you of the rules, please read them before you comment on the forums page.
http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=21288645#21288645

Thank you for your cooperation.

Gooey.  

ichita38

Rank 1
ichita38
PostedFeb 17, 2017 7:08 am
@EntrenchedSoul

your posts are aids,please stop using these forums.