AyraGrace
PostedDec 23, 2016 1:06 pm
no slot helms and no slot HP access shakes head lame lame lame
Advertisement

saddkatt

Rank 5
saddkatt
PostedDec 23, 2016 1:16 pm
once again we are shown just how important we players are ( I mean our AP)

Judilein03

Rank 0
Judilein03
PostedDec 27, 2016 12:55 pm
kuulovauri0 wrote:
Wish you would have done something more like the 2012 Christmas Event.
Trolls spawning every 30 minutes in certain locations... And actually giving good drops.

The items on the crafting board are all outdated and boring. No one wants them/needs them.

But yay for Christma-- I'm sorry, Winter Holiday Event. I guess.

Cheers!  

Yup. The crafting boards are outdated and practically useless. As for the goats/goat furs, it's difficult to find the goats because the announcements/spawn are haphazard.

I also miss the decorations. This year's events seem ill-thought out and careless. It's sad.

Advocatus Diaboli I am the other side of the coin. I am the lesser of two evils. I am the calm at the eye of the storm. I am the justification and the excuse. I am the Devil's advocate.

AyraGrace

Rank 3
AyraGrace
PostedDec 27, 2016 1:12 pm
Judilein03 wrote:
kuulovauri0 wrote:
Trolls spawning every 30 minutes in certain locations... And actually giving good drops.

The items on the crafting board are all outdated and boring. No one wants them/needs them.

Cheers!  

Yup. The crafting boards are outdated and practically useless. As for the goats/goat furs, it's difficult to find the goats because the announcements/spawn are haphazard.

I also miss the decorations. This year's events seem ill-thought out and careless. It's sad.  

+1 GM have really dropped the ball since they got the source code really lame and they do not communicate with us terrible rumors going around and GM silent

AyraGrace

Rank 3
AyraGrace
PostedDec 27, 2016 1:12 pm
Judilein03 wrote:
kuulovauri0 wrote:

Cheers!  

+1 GM have really dropped the ball since they got the source code really lame and they do not communicate with us terrible rumors going around and GM silent

pinnick

Rank 0
pinnick
PostedJan 11, 2017 12:47 pm
Really Enjoyed Event but as a 15 & 30 pvp toons only get goat fur (no Items to craft) so require lootbox for lights... After opening a TON of boxes all i got was x2 REC 9s & x7 LUC9s - is that All got added for a chance of getting a Lv9 Lapis.. As for Noss they useless people dont use them in PvP zones - Good Try On 2016 Event but i still think best Xmas Event Shaiya ever did was back in 2012.

I do think you should of made Goat Fur tradable for players that do not part-take in PvP

{Siggy By Me} {Siggy By paganxprincesx}

saddkatt

Rank 5
saddkatt
PostedJan 11, 2017 12:52 pm
pinnick wrote:
Really Enjoyed Event but as a 15 & 30 pvp toons only get goat fur (no Items to craft) so require lootbox for lights... After opening a TON of boxes all i got was x2 REC 9s & x7 LUC9s - is that All got added for a chance of getting a Lv9 Lapis.. As for Noss they useless people dont use them in PvP zones - Good Try On 2016 Event but i still think best Xmas Event Shaiya ever did was back in 2012.

I do think you should of made Goat Fur tradable for players that do not part-take in PvP  

hay u were lucky I only got 1 lv 9 and a krap load of 7s mostly vigor mental as for lights they stopped dropping for me in rewards last week

I did get a bunch of nos but seeing as we don't use in 15 ( by player agreement ) there about useless and not even worth trying to sell lol and yes EPIC X Mass Event Rolling Eyes