Author Message

kingsofwolfs

Rank 0
kingsofwolfs
Joined
16 Aug 2010
Posts
21
Location
Malaysia
PostedNov 14, 2010 6:41 pm
BOY! u have alot of weopons... gona used them all when?
Advertisement

IAmGravedigger

Rank 0
IAmGravedigger
Joined
06 Oct 2015
Posts
14
Location
United States
PostedOct 06, 2015 6:30 pm
*DIG* *DIG*

juhapipetsu

Rank 1
juhapipetsu
Joined
25 Nov 2012
Posts
263
Location
Finland
PostedJan 04, 2016 12:28 pm

Hypomania_

Rank 3
Hypomania_
Joined
11 Aug 2014
Posts
1221
Location
Israel
PostedJan 05, 2016 6:03 am
djashes wrote:
Why do you have so many items? o_O

And yeah, I got called a hacker when I used mine too.  

these were considered "so many items"... oh my god i'm in tears
rip wolfteam #2010

Gurksaft

GameSage: Wolf Team
Gurksaft
Joined
12 May 2010
Posts
423
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 05, 2016 8:51 am
Hypomania_ wrote:
djashes wrote:
Why do you have so many items? o_O

And yeah, I got called a hacker when I used mine too.  

these were considered "so many items"... oh my god i'm in tears
rip wolfteam #2010  


Elwrci came out in 2010? It was that long ago? Geezus I feel old.
And yeah, that used to be ALOT of items. Crazy how the times change.

- Johnny Depp

Noobzsle

GameSage: Wolf Team
Noobzsle
Joined
11 Dec 2009
Posts
6265
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 05, 2016 8:58 am
Gurksaft wrote:
Hypomania_ wrote:
djashes wrote:
Why do you have so many items? o_O

And yeah, I got called a hacker when I used mine too.  

these were considered "so many items"... oh my god i'm in tears
rip wolfteam #2010  


Elwrci came out in 2010? It was that long ago? Geezus I feel old.
And yeah, that used to be ALOT of items. Crazy how the times change.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhUzKY4JtSQ

cybreros

GameSage: Aeria Browser
cybreros
Joined
19 Dec 2009
Posts
679
Location
Wonderland Norway
PostedJan 05, 2016 10:40 am
Lolz, is not hard to get much wep this days.
Either you rank up and get the wep from gift event and so on

asdas.15422

Rank 0
Joined
23 Dec 2016
Posts
2
Location
Israel
PostedJan 11, 2017 3:17 am
euzs 300

asdas.15422

Rank 0
Joined
23 Dec 2016
Posts
2
Location
Israel
PostedJan 11, 2017 3:18 am
Noobzsle wrote:
Gurksaft wrote:
Hypomania_ wrote:
djashes wrote:
Why do you have so many items? o_O

And yeah, I got called a hacker when I used mine too.  

these were considered "so many items"... oh my god i'm in tears
rip wolfteam #2010  


Elwrci came out in 2010? It was that long ago? Geezus I feel old.
And yeah, that used to be ALOT of items. Crazy how the times change.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhUzKY4JtSQ  

Elwrci2

GameSage: Wolf Team
Elwrci2
Joined
18 Apr 2012
Posts
417
Location
London, United Kingdom
PostedJan 11, 2017 10:13 am
gravediggers!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: