llCrashll

Rank 0
llCrashll
PostedDec 29, 2016 2:43 am

whats up with copy pasting original posts

EVENT Santa Claus
angel_58mega wrote:
would like to nominate my friend Snaps (Wartune server 5) for the title of mister amer.. wait... for the special ap gift ,because he s a devoted and all around helpfull player,guildie and one of the nicest people i ve met so far Smile merry christmas to everyone and happy new years.  

cmon , just right your own words mate Smile
Advertisement

nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedDec 29, 2016 5:03 am
Please no repeat posts and trolling :/ those posts wont count! Smile

toonatick

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2016 4:23 pm

nomination

nomination
i would like nominate my friend keviland, (wartune server 5), it s a good friend who help anyone sometimes and he is funny too, he is a good guy and I'm sure he would like everyone feel better on our server Smile

kastrum

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2016 11:02 am
I would like to nominate my friend (S2)Vengador from Crystal Saga in English on S2 server. I think he deserves to win because he is a good friend in game, and also remains a good friend outside of the game. He got sick just before the Christmas season and was in the hospital for a week. He was very active in game before he got sick, but we still keep in contact via social media. Although he missed a lot of play time, he still plans to come back on when he feels better. I hope you guys can make his Christmas a very special one with a special gift! Thanks! Cool

moraking

Rank 0
moraking
PostedDec 31, 2016 4:34 pm

EVENT

Nominating Friends
I would love to nominate my friend Xylia (Crystal Saga Server 3 or 4 (i don't really know since the two servers are merged)) She has been a good friend. she helped me a lot in the game and she and two of my friends cheered me up when i was in depression from getting banned in the game and we had good time together. I hope we have happy chrismas and happy new year. Thanks for taking your time in reading Smile

The2009RKO

Game Sage: Twin Saga
The2009RKO
PostedJan 01, 2017 6:47 pm
I would like to nominate a person I can say I consider as a great friend, which is Okarina (In-game name) from Twinsaga and we both play on Gemini server.

I've met Allen (his real life name) a.k.a. Okarina last year while I was on Twinsaga Discord and I've been talking with him ever since... I feel like, we've had a connection and we've build a good friendship and also been participating on Twinsaga events that required 2 players to to participate and a good example is a "Do you have a twin?" event so we basically turned ourselves as twins in-game and if you want to see, here's our participation.

I'm glad I've found him because he's such a good guy and he has helped me in-game and we've also been talking about stuff that happens to us in real life, so yeah I feel like he's a really nice person and for those reasons he should be on Santa Claus Nice list Very Happy

Okarina has also been focusing on exams and everything he's going through right now on college / university, so he obviously know how to split up the time between fun (playing video games) and real life important things.

==================

To make it easier, his forum profile is this one.

Joeychhew

Rank 0
Joeychhew
PostedJan 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Santa Claus is Coming to Town! 2016

I will like to nominate my friend GUCCI from DDTank (Server: Cerberus). I think she deserves to win because she is the special friend that I met while playing this game. She helped me a lot and taught me lots of stuff while in game. We managed to level up our own character as well as our own guild. As one of her friend, I hope that she can get a Christmas present from me. I hope you guys can make their Christmas with full of surprises! Thanks! Merry Christmas and a better New Year ahead~

rut_sam

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2017 6:53 pm

[Event] Santa Claus is Coming to Town! 2016

I would like to name my friend Skzy (S2) from Dragon Pals. I think he deserves to win because he has been a good friend and great teacher, responding to any silly question and helping with what I need. It shows a kind of clean game and respects the newbies. He deserves a gift this Christmas and I hope you can make your Christmas even more special! Thank you! Wink

kikirikica1

Rank 0
kikirikica1
PostedJan 04, 2017 4:16 pm
Aeria made a wonderfull christmas event,
for wich i nominate LLevian, my friend.
He plays Call of gods, on server m1,
and together we have lots and lots of fun.
I think he deserves it, cos he steped up when no1 else would.
We needed new archon, and he was lil' engine that could.
Despite family matters or overload at work,
he allways finds time to set up wars or lurk.
In 5 years we became siblings, not just friends,
so i nominate him, hoping that his gamming enthusysm never ends.
Wish i could nominate all of allie, cos i love them all so much
but i choose him, cos his work load makes him have alot to catch,...
For this feastive seasons my ryhmes are on the roll.
Merry christmas and happy new year to all!!!

danielpm199

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2017 4:46 pm
I would like to nominate my friend (S2)Kastrum on Crystal Saga in English on S2 server . I think he´s deservesl to win because he is a good friend in game, and also remains a good friend outside of the game,I think he is an incredible person, solidary and a family man, always caring for others, advising, supporting and above all always present when you need it,
It's what I'm proud to call a true friend.

I wish you the best of Christmas, so that you can enjoy in spite of the hard times we face in life, which take away the very satisfying desire to play, entertain and move forward. Very Happy

Aeria Games i cordially ask you to allow you to be the winner of such a treasured event.