Author Message

dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3130
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedJan 04, 2017 8:02 pm
Now, would you mind showing the mouse pad?


Only 2 people, well, i gess nothing surprises me anymore.

Advertisement

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
Joined
19 Dec 2008
Posts
15301
Location
Bulgaria
PostedJan 05, 2017 4:37 am
dkstarcraft wrote:
Now, would you mind showing the mouse pad?


Only 2 people, well, i gess nothing surprises me anymore.  

I am surprised there were even 2 ppl.

I didn't even bother with more than half of the tasks.

GS_HatsuKoi

GameSage: S4League
GS_HatsuKoi
Joined
18 Jul 2014
Posts
3025
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 05, 2017 5:59 am
Removed the announcement off the event.
Pen caps should already be given out.

tensler

Rank 2
tensler
Joined
18 Oct 2015
Posts
480
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 05, 2017 6:16 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
dkstarcraft wrote:
Now, would you mind showing the mouse pad?


Only 2 people, well, i gess nothing surprises me anymore.  

I am surprised there were even 2 ppl.

I didn't even bother with more than half of the tasks.  

Wow, such an anarchist

dkstarcraft

Rank 4
dkstarcraft
Joined
28 Jun 2014
Posts
3130
Location
Portugal United Kingdom
PostedJan 05, 2017 1:45 pm
tensler wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
dkstarcraft wrote:
Now, would you mind showing the mouse pad?


Only 2 people, well, i gess nothing surprises me anymore.  

I am surprised there were even 2 ppl.

I didn't even bother with more than half of the tasks.  

Wow, such an anarchist  

You say like its a bad thing.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: