adamjohnson.it4

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2016 2:01 am   Last edited by adamjohnson.it4 on Jan 02, 2017 9:57 am. Edited 1 time in total

Cross Server Challenges Ridiculous!

On server 153 we have been waiting on a merge and gettin csc an invincible me and finally r2 gave us the csc but what did use do oh yes you put our server against servers who are over a year old with people who have millions of br! i have the highest br in my server yet compared to them im like a noob! so basically you gave us what we wanted but made it so that no matter what we do or how often we take part gettin past the top 32 is impossible for everyone on our server! i dont understand the logic here at all why not group us with a server around our age so we atleast would have a chance! now its like use are just teasing us by giving it to us but makin it so we wil never get anywhere in it! i would really like an explanation as to the logic used here? so annoyed weve waited so long for this just to what watch the older servers beat on us! well thanks r2 think you have convinced a few more to quit now!!

Tags: gia xe toyota vios 2017, hd700 đông lạnh, giá xe toyota yaris 2017 nhập khẩu
Advertisement

vasmar

Rank 2
vasmar
PostedDec 30, 2016 3:39 am
If you play on S153 on r2games, then you need to post there, aeria only has server 1 and 2 and they separate.About how old ur server are, ur server is not new, there are 20 more newer servers there, 175 being last and that was added 1 year ago and it has player with 12mil BR and 2 with 10mil so is the player that gets the BR not the server, if u spend u can get it too lol. Im not one of them , im not even close , im bad but i dont blame the server for that Smile. And CSC , they cant give u CSC alone , and like i said even newer servers can have strong players if they spend, so maybe all servers have strong players and u have no choice but to get strong too.