Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedSep 21, 2016 4:42 am
Oooook...
So nothing got changed on our side... just as expected.

Advertisement

cat_2233

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2016 10:32 am
thanks for this amazing Update !

i love to see how hard workers u guys are ..i really appreciate that , keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMTM

Rank 3
IMTM
PostedDec 07, 2016 3:46 am
cat_2233 wrote:
thanks for this amazing Update !

i love to see how hard workers u guys are ..i really appreciate that , keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ahem x 3 ! ! !

Do you love cats ?

ahmadazem147852

Rank 0
ahmadazem147852
PostedDec 26, 2016 11:13 am

Re: (complete) Portal Maintenance

September 20th 5:00AM CEST
GM_Larek wrote:
Greetings,

Starting at 5:00AM CEST on September 20, 2016, Aeria Games will be performing a system upgrade that will require a period of downtime. During this outage period, our games and portal website (www.aeriagames.com) will be offline.

The expected downtime will last approximately 8 hours. As soon as the necessary work has been completed and we reopen the site, you can continue playing as normal. All your favorite games will be waiting for you, just as you left them.

We’d like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation to our players for their years of support, and we look forward to offering you more exciting games and playing experiences for years to come. This site upgrade will set the stage for our major future launches, and we’re excited to have you along for the ride!

Thank you!  

wolftem